Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Dynast moderating abuse :
Tiki_taka10 6 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 2 88

So i got banned few hours after Clasico 0-3 because i posted this banter pic i said in a comment made for fun :

" amazing faint by the GOAT who destroyed Barça defense XD " ![enter image description here][1]

new members arent allowed to post links.

the comment got liked by people who has a little sense of humour, probably disliked by some...

I got 1 month Ban with the comment erased and got posted this on my wall :

dynast :

Dont worry i'll ban you everytime you troll, its a shame i cant convince moderators to ban your account. pervasive trolls such as yourself who only have negativity to offer shouldnt be tolerated in this site. you claim to be a father and yet act like a spoiled hateful child.

Now this is the one who is moderating us specially after a clasico demolition, NEUTRALITY AT ITS BEST.

THE HATEFUL TROLLING IN QUESTION IS MY PROFILE PICTURE SINCE I CANNOT POST IT. JUDGE BY YOURSELVES...

so wasnt going to make an affair since this sensitive Buthurt fan boy mod is usually doing that each time Ronaldo is mocked. got used to that and other mods seem ok with it defending each others...

BUT Just gone to see highlights yesterday and saw that my ban got extended for 3 weeks again while the first one hasnt been lifted. without any explanation or post by me.

So i have 2 questions and i want a mod to answer it please, i will creat as many accounts if i get banned until i get an Answer :

• IS MOCKING RONALDO OR BANTERING HIM IS PROHIBITED IN THE HIGHLIGHTS ? FR COMMUNITY RULES SHOULD INCLUDE THEN CR7 SACRALITY just like KIM JONG UN in North KOREA any other player seem ok for banter like Mertesacker, Piqué or PEPE... just to get things clearer for us the trolls...

• CAN A MOD EXTEND A BAN while he is not lifted again just because of his childness sensitivity ?

if the mod in question decides to answer it will be even better. EDITED PLEASE NO ATTACK

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So i got banned few hours after Clasico 0-3 because i posted this banter pic i said in a comment made for fun :

" amazing faint by the GOAT who destroyed Barça defense XD " ![enter image description here][1]

the comment got liked by people who has a little sense of humour, probably disliked by some...

*new members arent allowed to post links.

so wasnt going to make an affair since this sensitive Buthurt fan boy mod is usually doing that each time Ronaldo is mocked. got used to that and other mods seem ok with it defending each others...

BUT Just gone to see highlights yesterday and saw that my ban got extended for 3 weeks again while the first one hasnt been lifted. without any explanation or post by me.

So i have 2 questions and i want a mod to answer it please, i will creat as many accounts if i get banned until i get an Answer :

• IS MOCKING RONALDO OR BANTERING HIM IS PROHIBITED IN THE HIGHLIGHTS ? any other player seem ok for banter like Mertesacker, Piqué or PEPE...

• CAN A MOD EXTEND A BAN while he is not lifted again just because of his childness sensitivity ?

if the mod in question decides to answer it will be even better.

dynast :

Dont worry i'll ban you everytime you troll, its a shame i cant convince moderators to ban your account. pervasive trolls such as yourself who only have negativity to offer shouldnt be tolerated in this site. you claim to be a father and yet act like a spoiled hateful child.

Now this is the one who is moderating us specially after a clasico demolition, NEUTRALITY AT ITS BEST.

THE HATEFUL TROLLING IN QUESTION IS MY PROFILE PICTURE SINCE I CANNOT POST IT. JUDGE BY YOURSELVES...

• IS MOCKING RONALDO OR BANTERING HIM IS PROHIBITED IN THE HIGHLIGHTS ? any other player seem ok for banter like Mertesacker, Piqué or PEPE...

dynast :

• IS MOCKING RONALDO OR BANTERING HIM IS PROHIBITED IN THE HIGHLIGHTS ? FR COMMUNITY RULES SHOULD INCLUDE THEN CR7 SACRALITY just like KIM JONG UN in North KOREA any other player seem ok for banter like Mertesacker, Piqué or PEPE... just to get things clearer for us the trolls...

dynast :

if the mod in question decides to answer it will be even better. ( MADRIDIOT )

Comments
amir_keal 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Well, can’t say your exactly wrong. I don’t exactly think Real Madrid mods should take care of Barcelona fans, it will just lead to bais. Same with United mods dealing more with City/Arsenal/Liverpool. I provably wouldn’t have said anything, but I guess some people are different. Emobot Emrecan and to a lesser degree Raimondo would be the least biased in usual situations, since PL and the ‘bigger’ teams grab the attention.

Although extending a month ban for perhaps a 1 day offends does seem like power abusing to me.

• History

Well, can’t say your exactly wrong. I don’t exactly think Real Madrid mods should take care of Barcelona fans, it will just lead to bais. Same with United mods dealing more with City/Arsenal/Liverpool. I provably wouldn’t have said anything, but I guess some people are different. Emobot Emrecan and to a lesser degree Raimondo would be the least biased in usual situations, since PL and the ‘bigger’ teams grab the attention.

Barcelona, France 2 88

I get systematically banned by this idiot for months now, never made an account to escape the ban or to troll with another account as trolls usually do. but enough is enough even if its remain only internet and a forum out of thoudands... this prick is thinking he owns the website and insults me directly in my wall before banning :

EDITED Please calm down

• History

I get systematically banned by this idiot for months now, never made an account to escape the ban or to troll with another account as trolls usually do. but enough is enough even if its remain only internet and a forum out of thoudands... this prick is thinking he owns the website and insults me directly in my wall before banning :

Now if you call that moderating, fuck your moderating abilities madrididiot. if you want real trolling, it takes 20 seconds to make an account and STFU.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I have recently been made a mod so I cannot talk with a whole bunch of experience in regardsto extending bans for any reason. Each mod has their beliefs in terms of what merits certain bans so i will not comment much on that.

Personally, I don't believe mocking Ronaldo or Real should constitute on a ban (as long as its following the community rules and not racist for example). I agree that if its okay to troll Mertersaker then it has to be okay to troll Ronaldo or Messi or any other player. The thing that might have been taking into account is your past behavior in highlights and forum to persistently troll and mock Real Madrid. A troll to get a few laughs is always welcomed but when your objective is to get a rise out of a few people than it starts becoming unwelcomed.

Calling a mod or anyone an idiot isn't okay. And I would advise not to keep creating accounts to troll or insult. That would lead to FootyRoom permanently banning you from the site. Please be civil. If you dislike someone just ignore them.

Id welcome your activity if it was positive with useful discussion and analysis like before.

Barcelona, France 2 88

Ive always respected mods in here not because they were mods but because they are nice and fair persons, when Tuan banned me for crossing the line i respected it, i have no problem with that but here its the mod neutrlity who is to be questionned....

But what about if a mod insult you in your wall before banning you for bantering Ronaldo ? and i think it was a soft one.
I can reply back in the same manner someone insullts me mod or not and for me dynast is an idiot fan boy who doesnt have any sense of neutrality.

The answer to your advices are quite simple, if i dont get insulted i wont insult back, if i dont get banned for no apparent reason, i wont create an account to reply to it. and probably act positively in the forum since it was a highlight comment....

but then again mods should have moral ethics that simple usersdoesnt have as an obligation, once a mod acts this way, the authority wont be respected.

if he cant cope with duty and neutrality, if he wants to dig or to insult people, then he should just leave his moderation duty. Or create a forum and extend existent bans from himself or invite and deny access as he likes.

A moderating abuse have been commited at least twice, injustified ban + extending current ban before getting lifted. now defend him or not im not going to stay silent about it as i said creating an account takes 20 seconds...

• History

But what about if a mod insult you in your wall before banning you for bantering Ronaldo ? and i think it was a soft one.
I can reply back in the same manner someone insullts me mod or not and for me dynast is an idiot fan boy who doesnt have any sense of neutrality.

The answer to your advices are quite simple, if i dont get insulted i wont insult back, if i dont get banned for no apparent reason, i wont create an account to reply to it. and probably act positively in the forum since it was a highlight comment....

but then again mods should have moral ethics that simple usersdoesnt have as an obligation, once a mod acts this way, the authority wont be respected.

Ive always respected mods in here not because they were mods but because they are nice and fair persons, when Tuan banned me for crossing the line i respected it, i have no problem with that but here its the mod neutrlity who is to be questionned....

SunFlash 6 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

I don’t exactly think Real Madrid mods should take care of Barcelona fans, it will just lead to bais. Same with United mods dealing more with City/Arsenal/Liverpool. I provably wouldn’t have said anything, but I guess some people are different. Emobot Emrecan and to a lesser degree Raimondo would be the least biased in usual situations, since PL and the ‘bigger’ teams grab the attention.

Completely disagree. If a moderator cannot be objective enough to moderate the threads of their own team's games they shouldn't be a moderator at all.

As for this ban, assuming you're telling the truth (which I'll personally withhold judgement on, you've spun ones before) that is incredibly unprofessional. A ban message should consist of the rule that was broken, the post that broke the rule, and a quick explanation of what not to do again. A personal message should certainly by no means be included.

But until I know that's what happened I'm not getting a pitchfork.

• History

I don’t exactly think Real Madrid mods should take care of Barcelona fans, it will just lead to bais. Same with United mods dealing more with City/Arsenal/Liverpool. I provably wouldn’t have said anything, but I guess some people are different. Emobot Emrecan and to a lesser degree Raimondo would be the least biased in usual situations, since PL and the ‘bigger’ teams grab the attention.

Completely disagree. If a moderator cannot be objective enough to moderate the threads of their own team's games they shouldn't be a moderator at all.

As for this ban, assuming you're telling the truth (which I'll personally without judgement on, you've spun ones before) that is incredibly unprofessional. A ban message should consist of the rule that was broken, the post that broke the rule, and a quick explanation of what not to do again. A personal message should certainly by no means be included.

But until I know that's what happened I'm not getting a pitchfork.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

this forum has turned into some biased non-stop repeating same thing over and over again, then people ask: why are the good members leaving? no wonder, most people who were discussing here left.

I'm tired of reading same shit after every single comment arsenal fan makes, the reply is alwas wenger this wenger that. Barca fan makes some comment, instantly gets attacked by Real fans other way.

Cheers to every single one of the guys here, over the years who has had the ability to write, discuss or show some emotions in talk room, it was pleasure to meet you and learn something from you.

Tiki_taka10 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 2 88

@sun I screenshoted the message on my wall, i cant post links or image right now but its 100% what i quoted, and the " trolling in question " is in my profile picture...
One month ban for that... and its not the first time, its the 3rd or the 4th 4 weeks ban from the same person since august.

Unproffessional is soft to describe it, its idiocy for me.

Jimbet 6 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

@Golazo111 LOL

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Rai is right, banter isn't banworthy, the problem is if the only thing you seem to do (or the major part of what your doing on FR) is banter against a specific player or team. Its true that tiki have many time trolled Madrid and come close to cross line more than once. I'm going to talk this out with other moderator but I do recomend in the meantime you don't abuse using this second account tiki_taka. Also, don't mock Ronaldo with your profile pic if it can be helped. It can be considered quite aggressive by some, you should consider putting a player or team you respect or follow. Or just something else. Because if you even your profile pic is about mocking Ronaldo or Real Madrid, it does make you look like a troll and can frustrate anyone who see your message.

@Jimbet Its been so long since I last saw you on FR. Good see you mate.

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Here is Tiki_Taka's profile picture.

enter image description here

And here is a progression of my warnings towards Tiki.

Dynastian98 6 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

I've asked FootyRoom to remove my moderator rights a few months ago but they haven't responded. Sick and tired of this forum. It was fun once upon a time, but now it's just ridiculous.

Let these fucking dramatic trolls take over this website. I honestly don't care anymore. I contributed more of my time to FootyRoom than almost anyone on the forum (eight years and almost 7k comments). I'm honestly just going to log out and not comment or post anything anymore. Sick and tired of people trying to turn a football forum into their own dramatic reality show.

• History

I've asked FootyRoom to remove my moderator rights a few months ago but they haven't responded. Sick and tired of this forum. It was fun once upon a time, but now it's just ridiculous.

rayrex7 6 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

I believe both parties are at fault. Tiki you have been a complete ass even before the classico. I'm not gonna lie, You had a complete change since a couple months back, you were way more calmer and your comments actually made sense. But now you post stuff like "madridiot", or "penaldo" and other childish comments. I won't mind banter, you can make fun of Madrid and Ronaldo all you want, but there is a limit where it gets annoying. I don't have anything against you, I actually respect you for your wide knowledge in football, but you have these mood swings where you get to be this hateful person. FR is not a banter page or site like "Troll football". This is an actual football page where people can discuss football, if you want to spread hate, you are welcome to comment in those banter pages.

Dyna is by far one of the most respected users in FR and you two used to get along back then, however a month ban is a bit too far, I imagine that he must've been a bit pissed after the loss, ( i know i was) but a month ban is excessive. @Dyna you should relax mate, if you leave than this site wouldnt be the same, that includes to all the other users. It's true that this has become more of a kids page with just low-life comments, if more users leave, FR would just become another banter site.

• History

I believe both parties are at fault. Tiki you have been a complete ass even before the classico. I'm not gonna lie, You had a complete change since a couple months back, you were way more calmer and your comments actually made sense. But now you post stuff like "madridiot", or "penaldo" and other childish comments. I won't mind banter, you can make fun of Madrid and Ronaldo all you want, but there is a limit where it gets annoying.

Dyna is by far one of the most respected users in FR and you two used to get along back then, however a month ban is a bit too far, I imagine that he must've been a bit pissed after the loss, ( i know i was) but a month ban is excessive.

SoccerBoss 6 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Not fair at all. Mods here are to stop trolling, not humor.

And BTW, Madrid sucks. Ronaldo Sucks as well. Live with it.

rayrex7 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797
  1. Trolling
    Comments like "Manchester United Rocks", "Chelsea are crap", "Barcelona RULES" are very boring and immature. It's better if you tell everyone WHY you think Chelsea is crap or why Barcelona 'RULES', because not everyone might think same as you. Phases like "Uefalona", "Penaldo", "Walkessi", "Mad-rid", "Chelski" are provocative and therefore forbidden. Any phase that baits, or invites personal attack are also not welcomed. If you are trolling YOU WILL BE BANNED.

This is the rule made by FR

Golefty 6 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

@Dynastian Don't go man , your appreciated here by the many,

TO be fair that pic of Ronaldo is kind of funny

• History

@Dynastian Don't go man , your appreciated hear by the many,

TO be fair that pic of Ronaldo is kind of funny

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I just realized, I am getting way too old for this sort of sh*t. This used to be great forum. Sad.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Dynast Can't we try to discuss this like mature people instead? Nobody other than tiki is blaming you as of now mate. I do believe you have a sound opinion in term or moderating and opinion. You got nothing to reproach yourself and I believe all this can be solved once and for all with a bit of talking.

@Golazo Stop it mate, the whole multi-account was stupid from tiki but it was verified and he was told to stop wich he did. Do the same. Forgive and forget.

By the way, I wonder what is saddest, this forum, or people who have more time to say its sad rather to be active and try to make it better. :(

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I demand justice now since he was doing a witch hunt on me for more than 6 months trying to make me look like I'm breaking the rules, now he is the one doing the exact thing he was accusing me for. Nothing was verified I never used any other account part from this one.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Golazo You should try to give it a rest for now Golazo. Please be patient like I told you to be. Btw, its was verified and it was proved you didn't use another account. Just forgot to tell you. :P

• History

@Golazo Your only demanding revenge for something that is over already. Please be patient like I told you to be. Btw, its was verified and it was proved you didn't use another account. Just forgot to tell you. :P

DarthFooty 6 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

My two cents, which mean nothing to many I am sure...........

You dont start a thread and cry foul, then turn around and throw rocks at the glass house. State your case and let the mods and the community decide. If you want respect, you have to give it in turn.

I have been around long enough to see very good contributions from both parties, so there should be an attempt to retain said, people. However, no one can force you to stay, nor leave. You make that choice. Step away for a few and really think if this is real drama or just very silly.

Lastly, people need to grow a thicker skin, especially on the internet. Too many keyboard overlords out there and people just need to learn to ignore stupidity.

You both need to put your big boys pants on and cross that bridge. I hope both of you stay and continue to add in your knowledge of the sport, but that is entirely up to you.