Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Dynast moderating abuse :
Tiki_taka10 6 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 2 88

So i got banned few hours after Clasico 0-3 because i posted this banter pic i said in a comment made for fun :

" amazing faint by the GOAT who destroyed Barça defense XD " ![enter image description here][1]

new members arent allowed to post links.

the comment got liked by people who has a little sense of humour, probably disliked by some...

I got 1 month Ban with the comment erased and got posted this on my wall :

dynast :

Dont worry i'll ban you everytime you troll, its a shame i cant convince moderators to ban your account. pervasive trolls such as yourself who only have negativity to offer shouldnt be tolerated in this site. you claim to be a father and yet act like a spoiled hateful child.

Now this is the one who is moderating us specially after a clasico demolition, NEUTRALITY AT ITS BEST.

THE HATEFUL TROLLING IN QUESTION IS MY PROFILE PICTURE SINCE I CANNOT POST IT. JUDGE BY YOURSELVES...

so wasnt going to make an affair since this sensitive Buthurt fan boy mod is usually doing that each time Ronaldo is mocked. got used to that and other mods seem ok with it defending each others...

BUT Just gone to see highlights yesterday and saw that my ban got extended for 3 weeks again while the first one hasnt been lifted. without any explanation or post by me.

So i have 2 questions and i want a mod to answer it please, i will creat as many accounts if i get banned until i get an Answer :

• IS MOCKING RONALDO OR BANTERING HIM IS PROHIBITED IN THE HIGHLIGHTS ? FR COMMUNITY RULES SHOULD INCLUDE THEN CR7 SACRALITY just like KIM JONG UN in North KOREA any other player seem ok for banter like Mertesacker, Piqué or PEPE... just to get things clearer for us the trolls...

• CAN A MOD EXTEND A BAN while he is not lifted again just because of his childness sensitivity ?

if the mod in question decides to answer it will be even better. EDITED PLEASE NO ATTACK

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So i got banned few hours after Clasico 0-3 because i posted this banter pic i said in a comment made for fun :

" amazing faint by the GOAT who destroyed Barça defense XD " ![enter image description here][1]

the comment got liked by people who has a little sense of humour, probably disliked by some...

*new members arent allowed to post links.

so wasnt going to make an affair since this sensitive Buthurt fan boy mod is usually doing that each time Ronaldo is mocked. got used to that and other mods seem ok with it defending each others...

BUT Just gone to see highlights yesterday and saw that my ban got extended for 3 weeks again while the first one hasnt been lifted. without any explanation or post by me.

So i have 2 questions and i want a mod to answer it please, i will creat as many accounts if i get banned until i get an Answer :

• IS MOCKING RONALDO OR BANTERING HIM IS PROHIBITED IN THE HIGHLIGHTS ? any other player seem ok for banter like Mertesacker, Piqué or PEPE...

• CAN A MOD EXTEND A BAN while he is not lifted again just because of his childness sensitivity ?

if the mod in question decides to answer it will be even better.

dynast :

Dont worry i'll ban you everytime you troll, its a shame i cant convince moderators to ban your account. pervasive trolls such as yourself who only have negativity to offer shouldnt be tolerated in this site. you claim to be a father and yet act like a spoiled hateful child.

Now this is the one who is moderating us specially after a clasico demolition, NEUTRALITY AT ITS BEST.

THE HATEFUL TROLLING IN QUESTION IS MY PROFILE PICTURE SINCE I CANNOT POST IT. JUDGE BY YOURSELVES...

• IS MOCKING RONALDO OR BANTERING HIM IS PROHIBITED IN THE HIGHLIGHTS ? any other player seem ok for banter like Mertesacker, Piqué or PEPE...

dynast :

• IS MOCKING RONALDO OR BANTERING HIM IS PROHIBITED IN THE HIGHLIGHTS ? FR COMMUNITY RULES SHOULD INCLUDE THEN CR7 SACRALITY just like KIM JONG UN in North KOREA any other player seem ok for banter like Mertesacker, Piqué or PEPE... just to get things clearer for us the trolls...

dynast :

if the mod in question decides to answer it will be even better. ( MADRIDIOT )

Comments
amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

This is another case of Alex Batak. So many people leaving.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

SunFlash

Completely disagree. If a moderator cannot be objective enough to moderate the threads of their own team's games they shouldn't be a moderator at all.

I guess so, but when a moderator calling a user ‘troll’, and stuff like ‘breaking the site’... I can only think it’s because of the rivalry. Plus adding a 3 week ban to a month ban. Also to say he only offers negativity is a lie.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

this forum has turned into some biased non-stop repeating same thing over and over again, then people ask: why are the good members leaving? no wonder, most people who were discussing here left.

This is a question we should ask ourselves. We have had valuable contributors who have left, many who were poisoned by the toxicity that pervades here from time to time, and others seemingly gleefully took part. Are we willing to compromise the rules we have to abide people who otherwise should have been banned long ago?

Rai is right, banter isn't banworthy, the problem is if the only thing you seem to do (or the major part of what your doing on FR) is banter against a specific player or team.

Agree completely. If I banter Arsenal, it's lulz, because it's a one-off. Ditto Barca. Ditto Madrid. Ditto Patrick Thistle. I don't make a habit of it. I'm not saying I'm perfect here, but I will say (and will name name's because at this point f*ck it) people like tiki purposely target Madrid. Amerr, when he was here, targeted Barca (and tiki) whenever he could. There were times in the past when I was more involved here where I lost my sh!t towards a few Chelsea members, because I perceived (rightly or wrongly) that United was becoming a punching bag for them.

That loss of objectivity is something I've never really allowed myself to live down, and the reason I shot down the idea of becoming a moderator. If that happened on the forum, how would I feel towards certain individuals after seeing the endless trolling they post on match threads? I want to enjoy my time here, not get bitter and angry. Which, regrettably, seems to have been what happened to Dynastian.

Let these *** dramatic trolls take over this website. I honestly don't care anymore. I contributed more of my time to FootyRoom than almost anyone on the forum (eight years and almost 7k comments). I'm honestly just going to log out and not comment or post anything anymore. Sick and tired of people trying to turn a football forum into their own dramatic reality show.

I'm sorry Dynastian. I did try to warn you when they were looking for new moderators. It's a soul-crushing process that makes you hate everything and everyone. I know you started with good intentions. I'm sorry that people like tiki eroded that to what we see now. What you did to tiki here wasn't great, and I would've tried to get some popular support from the other moderators before doing it. Maybe you did, I don't know. Either way, I'm not convinced I would've handled it any differently from your position, so all I can say is that I'm sorry for being part of the environment that eventually caused this.

Dyna is by far one of the most respected users in FR and you two used to get along back then

And this is what makes me the most sad. When I first joined, tiki and Dynastian were the two users I looked up to the most. Level-headed, reasonable, and a great knowledge of the game in all it's aspect. I learned a lot from you two, and hopefully will still in the future. Now we're at the point where you two are discrediting one another publicly. I can't offer insight one way or another because I honestly don't have any.

I just realized, I am getting way too old for this sort of sh*t. This used to be great forum. Sad.

Too true Marcus. I can't speak for the rest of you, but I'm 20 years old. I joined this forum when I was a teenager, looking for people to talk with who actually knew about leagues and players I had no experience with. I'm not the happy, fun-loving little kid anymore. I'm an adult, who I like to think has some level of maturity. I am way too old for this.

I demand justice now since he was doing a witch hunt on me

I would say I don't want to be this guy, but at this point I honestly don't care anymore. Golazo, do us all a favor and just take your keyboard and go away. This entire thread is about how sick we are of drama and everyone's personal little reality show. Your posts on this thread at the literal personification of everything that everyone has just said we hated. We are talking about the two most influential members this forum has ever had. We are at a risk for losing one or both of them forever. Shut up, please. I would get on my knees and beg at this point for you and others like you to gain an ounce of societal awareness and not make everything about yourself.

Tiki, I've learned a lot from you. Your reasoning as usually been worth reading, and your perspective has been enlightening. You are a bit of a troll, but I won't let that take away from everything you've helped me learn over my time here. Whatever happens as a result of this, you will probably stick around in one form or another, until this forum dies. I much preferred your presence several years ago, you seemed happier then. Now you seem to relish the villain/victim role, and I'm going to be honest, I don't like that - but you have nevertheless helped me grow as a supporter of the great game that is soccer.

Dynastian. I remember you told me your age once and I was totally stunned. For someone with your insight and calm, I would've expected a 60-year old. You've been my greatest asset and my harshest critic throughout my many essays and debates on this forum, and if I had to give an MVP trophy for members here I'd probably give it to Emo because still can't comprehend how someone can be so freaking nice, but you'd be a close second. I've always appreciated what you've brought here, and I hope if I never see you again, you can at least know that for one little Manchester United fan in Southern Canada, you've brought me immeasurable appreciation for the great game.

Goodbye, my friends. I will remember the good times, I will remember the bad times, and I will appreciate them all.

Golazo111 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I would say I don't want to be this guy, but at this point I honestly don't care anymore. Golazo, do us all a favor and just take your keyboard and go away. This entire thread is about how sick we are of drama and everyone's personal little reality show. Your posts on this thread at the literal personification of everything that everyone has just said we hated. We are talking about the two most influential members this forum has ever had. We are at a risk for losing one or both of them forever. Shut up, please. I would get on my knees and beg at this point for you and others like you to gain an ounce of societal awareness and not make everything about yourself.

How about moderators doing everyone a favor and taking the right action towards Tiki first? Because I'm only asking for justice after how he acted towards me and I just found out that there was a real investigation about my account, only on the basis of Tiki not being capable of realising that more than 1 person can come up with something good to say about Cristiano Ronaldo?

For a period of 6 months every time something I said about Ronaldo in a topic he would come and just laugh and say haha stop with your multiple accounts, and look at him now having gone that road he was accusing me of...and all that is my fault?

A bad user is a bad user, if anything I only made a more valid case about it.

Tiki has now had a beef with a moderator as well and he keeps focusing on to diminish a player like Ronaldo in any possible way, and you jump on me like I'm the one that is to be blamed? Nice try but you're once again on the wrong side of history, do yourself a favor and stop telling other people what to do, you are in no way superior to another user like me here, I saw what Emo said and kept it to myself but you asked for it.

• History

How about moderators doing everyone a favor and taking the right action towards Tiki first? Because I'm only asking for justice after how he acted towards me and I just found out that there was a real investigation about my account, only on the basis of Tiki not being capable of realising that more than 1 person can come up with something good to say about Cristiano Ronaldo?

For a period of 6 months every time something I said about Ronaldo in a topic he would come and just laugh and say haha stop with your multiple accounts, and look at him now having gone that road he was accusing me of...and all that is my fault?

A bad user is a bad user, if anything I only made a more valid case about it.

Tiki has now had a beef with a moderator as well and he keeps focusing on to diminish a player like Ronaldo in any possible way, and you jump on me like I'm the one that is to be blamed? Nice try but you're once again on the wrong side of history, do yourself a favor and stop telling other people what to do, you are in no way superior to another user like me here.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I will stay on topic and address members who are directly involved.

1. Some of the tiki_ban and Golazo ban are completely justified.
  2. tiki_taka: you have violated the community rules after multiple warnings and that's why Dynastian issued the ban. Your constant banter toward Ronaldo was boring and provoked fights.
  3. Golazo: Dont act like a saint, you are exactly the same, and your input used to be very annoying toward Messi. You appear to be a big fan of Ronaldo and you still are, your choice though!
  4. Dynasitan has indeed wanted to withdrawn on his duty as mod. We all don't want that because we love his contribution. we did response internally and all said: please dont go.

With that being said

1. Dynastian has been TOO HARSH and became unreasonable in the last ban toward tiki_taka, I and Emo were against it and I would like to apologize for that to tiki. I think his last banter wasn't that bad. Although I completely understand Dyn's frustration.
  2. Golazo has been very reasonable in his discussion recently so I dont mind his attitude toward Messi and Ronaldo. Mind that I saw EVERYONE comments on also highlight game, so please dont take me for a fool here. And you have been very active with quality comments lately, love that!
  3. If you guys think the forum has all those negative things, please make a cheerful ones. help all of us!!!

LAST,
Let have fun and respect each other, I love the fact that we all have different opinion in different stuffs, and I like the way tiki, lodaz although banting but with facts backed up their argumenst.

Let's fight but leave your head free and at peace after you leave the page right?

• History

2. tiki_taka: you have violated the community rules after multiple warnings and that's why Dynastian issued the ban. Your constant banter toward Ronaldo was boring and provoked fights.
  3. Golazo: you are exactly the same, and your input were very annoying. You appear to be a big fan of Ronaldo and you still are, your choice, but to some of us it's repetitive!
  4. "Dynasitan" has indeed wanted to withdrawn on his duty as mod. We all dont want that because he love his contribution. we did response internally and all said please dont go.

With that being said

1. Dynastian has been TOO HARSH and became unreasonable in the last ban toward tiki_taka, I and Emo were against it and I would like to apologize for that to tiki. I think his last banter wasn't that bad.
  2. Golazo has been very reasonable in his discussion recently so I dont mind his attitude toward Messi and Ronaldo. Mind that I saw EVERYONE comments on also highlight game, so please dont take me for a fool here. And you have been very active with quality comments lately, love that!

LAST,
Let have fun and respect each other, I love the fact that we all have different opinion in different stuffs, and I like the way tiki, lodaz although banting but with facts backed up their argument.

Let's fight but leave your head free and at pace after you leave the page right?

3. Golazo: you are exactly the same, and your input were very annoying. You appear to be a big fan of Ronaldo and you still are, your choice, but to some of us it's repetitive!
  4. Dynasitan has indeed wanted to withdrawn on his duty as mod. We all don't want that because we love his contribution. we did response internally and all said: please dont go.

With that being said

1. Dynastian has been TOO HARSH and became unreasonable in the last ban toward tiki_taka, I and Emo were against it and I would like to apologize for that to tiki. I think his last banter wasn't that bad. Although I completely understand Dyn's frustration.
  3. If you think the forum has all those negative things, please make a cheerful ones. help all of us!!!

LAST,
Let have fun and respect each other, I love the fact that we all have different opinion in different stuffs, and I like the way tiki, lodaz although banting but with facts backed up their argument.

Let's fight but leave your head free and at pace after you leave the page right?

3. Golazo: Dont act like a saint, you are exactly the same, and your input used to be very annoying toward Messi. You appear to be a big fan of Ronaldo and you still are, your choice though!

With that being said

3. If you think the forum has all those negative things, please make a cheerful ones. help all of us!!!

LAST,

With that being said

3. If you guys think the forum has all those negative things, please make a cheerful ones. help all of us!!!

LAST,

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

I agree 100% with Sunflash and tuan_jinn. Lets all try to stay away from the drama guys! Forget insult that were done to you yesterday and live in the present to the fullest, its all I got to say! It won't alway be satisfying but you'll be proud of yourself at the end of the day! :D

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Everyone, you're bigger than all the bullshit that is said about you or your club. Just enjoy the jokes, competitiveness, and great chat we have on this site and don't give a damn about the rest.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Tuan_jinn I don't know how am I at the same level as Tiki. I never dedicated myself to hate on someone in this community nor did I ever openly mocked any player in ways like he has done so we will never be the same.
I served my time being banned, mostly because of Tiki and I'm not involved in his dispute with moderator but the simple truth is, I got banned because of my incident with him more than once and it was mostly because of my reactions towards how he is/was allowed to behave.

He could just blindly accuse me of something due to his hate of Ronaldo and the community reacted by backing him up - just because he said so, and my account was investigated, without me knowing...you think that is normal behaviour? I don't.

Maybe the main reason why some of you are longing for the past days of this forum is the main reason why it declined - because you actually protect and want a user like Tiki to be among you.

After everything said and done, I will let go of my keyboard, you guys deserve eachother, I should have given up a long time ago.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

It's sad that only posts that blow up are ones who are taken to personal level (that is bigger part of forum's decline lately - although I'm not an old user so I don't know the full picture). Looking years back, there were quality discussions with 50+ comments almost on weekly basis. With users who can be in the hall of fame of the forum.

Now, @tiki is great user and all. Just that he loves trolling. That's okay to certain extent, but he was always flaming in most heated discussions. That caused all his bans, and sadly we missed his true contribution through most of 2017 and I assume before.

@Dynastian is one of best users here and his knowledge is amazing. Aswell as his intelligence. Him becoming moderator was sort of expected, I saw it first day since coming to this site. If you guys can chill and take a new path, we will probably improve the place. It's not easy at all to be moderator.

We still have great users. Forums still have great discussions. Highlights (although I barely watch them) are quality material. Please don't ruin this place.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Golazo: Please dont be too negative....

Protecting user like tiki? Do you know how many time he has been banned? by me and other mods?...

Your own logic contradict with with each other, you sounds super hateful toward him so in that logic you are as much of an user as he is. I do agree tiki tends to go extreme sometimes, same with our old friend Lodaz. We investigate multiaccount alotttt, as long as there are report and doubt.... so nothing personal or only because of tiki.

And you contribution and activeness are absolutely welcomed and appreciated! But in this thread, please read what @SunFlash has to say, please stop.

@Dyn is indeed an amazing member and mod too. No doubt!

• History

Golazo: your words, attitude are very negative. Sometimes very unreasonable I think you should change that.

Protecting user like tiki? Do you know how many time he has been banned? by me and other mods?

Your own logic contradict with with each other, he sounds super hateful toward him so in that logic you are as much of an user as he is.

You are not always right, remember that!

Golazo: your words, attitude are very negative. Sometimes very unreasonable I think you should change that.

Protecting user like tiki? Do you know how many time he has been banned? by me and other mods?...

Your own logic contradict with with each other, he sounds super hateful toward him so in that logic you are as much of an user as he is.

You are NOT always right, remember that!

Your own logic contradict with with each other, he sounds super hateful toward him so in that logic you are as much of an user as he is. I do agree tiki tends to go extreme sometimes, same with our old friend Lodaz. We investigate multiaccount alotttt, as long as there are report and doubt.... so nothing personal or only because of tiki.

Your own logic contradict with with each other, he sounds super hateful toward him so in that logic you are as much of an user as he is. I do agree tiki tends to go extreme sometimes, same with our old friend Lodaz. We investigate multiaccount alotttt, as long as there are report and doubt.... so nothing personal or only because of tiki.

And you contribution and activeness are absolutely welcomed and appreciated!

Your own logic contradict with with each other, you sounds super hateful toward him so in that logic you are as much of an user as he is. I do agree tiki tends to go extreme sometimes, same with our old friend Lodaz. We investigate multiaccount alotttt, as long as there are report and doubt.... so nothing personal or only because of tiki.

And you contribution and activeness are absolutely welcomed and appreciated! But in this thread, please read what @SunFlash has to say, you added your bitterness in the way that everyone in this forum hates, please stop.

HorseAFC 6 years ago
60 798

Well drama is never good :(

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Damn, what happened here when I wasn't around?? I got the email's from mods and I wanted to check it out what's going on. It doesn't seem healthy.
@Dynastian Don't leave man. Like you said, it's been 8 years and hoping for at least another 8 year. This community needs you.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Holy crap I didnt even realize we've been a part of this site for so long. Some people think the forum is bleak right now but when you've been around this long I aj assure you there was a period that this place was extremely toxic. Multi account galore, trolling, abusing, pretty much everything.
The mods did a fine job turning things around and while every now and then a peak of negative happens but it's dealt with.

I hope everyone remains and attempts to form part of other conversations instead of letting interesting posts die with only a handful of comments.

Jimbet 6 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

@Emobot7 im always here day in day out.. Here to read only though.. :)

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I miss the old days...

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Jimbet Should comment more, I still how terrific of a user you were back in the day. We definetly could use having be more active on the forum anyway if you felt like it. :D

nandaYNWA 6 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

im always here day in day out.. Here to read only though.. :)

i second that

srk_rox 6 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

Both of you shake hands and move on!!!
Both of you are expecting sympathy from the others and playing victim cards.

That being said, banning someone needs to be a consensual decision with at least 3 mods involved. I am not sure what the present rule is. But, this needs to be implemented with immediate effect.