Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Dream Transfers for Your Club
liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Start this thread every year. This time a bit earlier though. It just seems so many teams could do with some serious improvements.

Ok, so just list players who you would like at your club and players you think should leave. And please be somewhat realistic.

Comments
liomessi10 7 years ago

Transfers in:

Thiago: Previously played at Barça. Fits the style. And we could do with that type of midfielder now Iniesta is ageing. Rotation between him, Rakitic, Denis, and Gomes sounds epic!
Verratti: Busquets just lost it. Plus I've wanted - and many other Barca fans have wanted him for years. And he seems like he's fit.

Marquinhos: Another player I've wanted for years, and now seems like the right time since Mascherano and Pique are ageing. Also Brazilians seem to do well at Barca for some reason.

Walker: When I think of him and Bellerín, I just think Walker could do better. And there hasn't been much hype around Bellerín recently while Walker gets like an assist a game on average probably and also solid defensively whcih is important as our defence has always sucked.

Boateng: We really need a PROPER class defender. One who's experienced, and he's a well established player even though he's underperformed this year.

De Gea or Courtois: Never liked Ter Stegen since first time I watched him at Barca thought maybe since he'll play every game this year he could be a good keeper but he's proven time and time again he just isn't reliable. Courtois I know hasn't been as good as before either but he was top class two seasons back.

Vietto: Was EPIC when he played for Sevilla then they freakin got Jovetic and Vietto couldn't play anymore. We need to save his career and he could serve Barca well imo.

Transfers out:

Mascherano: Only player that I really think needs to go.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

i'll take masche if you don't want him, he'd be a great cdm for us

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

On a serios note we need a good, young defender such as Marquinhos or Stones. Personally I think that that is the only thing we need. Barça has a wave of rising young midfielders, which fit Barça's playing style. If Ter Stegen won't be consistent then yeah, we also need a good GK, and I really like Sevillas goalkeeper.

On a humorous note, we can take the whole AC Milan squad. Why? Well lots of EPL fans complain that Spanish football is boring, but if Barça transfers the whole Milan squad, then Barça will become entertaining to watch because they'll become laughingstock and fans around the world will find something new to laugh at, the failure of the Milan squad.

Amerr30 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Real Madrid? Hmmm...

In:

Verratti: I'd love to see him at Real, he'd be a perfect replacement for the aging Modric. Meanwhile, I'd slot him instead of Kroos - who isn't nearly as mobile as our other CMs. He's a great passer and a set-piece expert but I myself expect more from Kroos. He's just too.. lateral for my liking.

N'Golo Kante: For once, I want a beast in our CDM position. Casemiro is good, one of the better destroyers out there but I think Kante is probably the best in the game right now.

Mbappe or Hazard: Understudy for another aging player, CR7. He'd be 20-21 just about the time Ronaldo is close to retiring. I don't think he'd be out of our reach considering Zidane is our manager and his room as a younger teenager was filled with CR7 posters. Same reason for Hazard, who'd just accelerate Ronaldo's departure a bit.

Chiellini: Varane isn't filling me with confidence lately..

Courtois: We've been spoiled by Casillas. For more than a decade, we've had a top top class goal-keeper. I miss those days.

Lacazette: To replace Benzema whose form has seriously dropped off this season. Perhaps we could keep both Benz and Laca, and at times could start them both and other times, they'd fight for the starter position. Both of them would benefit from the competition.

Out:

Danilo: Need a reason?

Pepe: Old..

Kroos: I mentioned up there why.

Morata: He's a great striker, but I don't think he's a top quality striker. Not Real Madrid material, unless he wants to be an impact sub.

Isco: I prefer James. I don't care for al the dribbling, to me that's useless. James thinks faster on his feet, releases the ball at the right time, better shot.

Coentrao: Why do we still have this guy?

IMAGINE

-------------Courtois

Carvajal - Chielini - Ramos - Marcelo

----------------Kante

-------Verratti/Modric ------------ James

Bale ---------- Lacazette --------- CR7/Mbappe

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Real Madrid? Hmmm...

Verratti: I'd love to see him at Real, he'd be a perfect replacement for the aging Modric. Meanwhile, I'd slot him instead of Kroos - who isn't nearly as mobile as our other CMs. He's a great passer and a set-piece expert but I myself expect more from Kroos. He's just too.. lateral for my liking.

N'Golo Kante: For once, I want a beast in our CDM position. Casemiro is good, one of the better destroyers out there but I think Kante is probably the best in the game right now.

Mbappe or Hazard: Understudy for another aging player, CR7. He'd be 20-21 just about the time Ronaldo is close to retiring.

Courtois: We've been spoiled by Casillas. For more than a decade, we've had a top top class goal-keeper. I miss those days.

Lacazette: To replace Benzema whose form has seriously dropped off this season. Perhaps we could keep both Benz and Laca, and at times could start them both and other times, they'd fight for the starter position. Both of them would benefit from the competition.

Real Madrid? Hmmm...

Mbappe or Hazard: Understudy for another aging player, CR7. He'd be 20-21 just about the time Ronaldo is close to retiring.

Real Madrid? Hmmm...

Mbappe or Hazard: Understudy for another aging player, CR7. He'd be 20-21 just about the time Ronaldo is close to retiring. Same reason for Hazard, who'd just accelerate Ronaldo's departure a bit.

Real Madrid? Hmmm...

In:

Mbappe or Hazard: Understudy for another aging player, CR7. He'd be 20-21 just about the time Ronaldo is close to retiring. Same reason for Hazard, who'd just accelerate Ronaldo's departure a bit.

Out:

Morata: He's a great striker, but I don't think he's a top quality striker. Not Real Madrid material, unless he wants to be an impact sub.

Isco: I prefer James. I don't care for al the dribbling, to me that's useless. James thinks faster on his feet, releases the ball at the right time, better shot.

Real Madrid? Hmmm...

In:

Out:

Coentrao: Why do we still have this guy?

IMAGINE

-------------Courtois

Carvajal - Chielini - Ramos - Marcelo

----------------Kante

-------Verratti/Modric ------------ James

Bale ---------- Lacazette --------- CR7/Mbappe

FoxMulder 7 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain, France 4 257

For PSG

Courtois to replace Trapp who's not really reliable
Ricardo Rodriguez to replace Maxwell who will retire
Koscielny to replace Thiago Silva who is too fragile and definitively a crook and a major responsible of Barcelona disaster
Bernardo Silva to replace Lucas another brazilou crook
Alexis Sanchez or Aubameyang to replace BenArfa & Jésé who are totally useless

------------------------------------Courtois ----------------------------------------------
Aurier (Meunier) ---- Koscielny--- Marquinhos (Kimpembe)--- R.Rodriguez (Kurzawa)
-----------------------------------------Rabiot (Lo Celso)--------------------------------------------------
----------------Verratti (Pastore)---------------------Matuidi (Guedes)---------------
-------------------------------------Bernardo Silva (Di Maria)--------------------------
-------------------------------Cavani------------------------------Alexis (Draxler)------------------

I have to add that keeping Verratti would be a major recruitment...

• History

For PSG

Courtois to replace Trapp who's not really reliable
Ricardo Rodriguez to replace Maxwell who will retire
Koscielny to replace Thiago Silva who is too fragile and definitively a crook and a major responsible of Barcelona disaster
Bernardo Silva to replace Lucas another brazilou crook
Alexis Sanchez or Aubameyang to replace BenArfa & Jésé who are totally useless

------------------------------------Courtois ----------------------------------------------
Aurier (Meunier) ---- Koscielny--- Marquinhos (Kimpembe)--- R.Rodriguez (Kurzawa)
-----------------------------------------Rabiot (Lo Celso)--------------------------------------------------
----------------Verratti (Pastore)---------------------Matuidi (Guedes)---------------
-------------------------------------Bernardo Silva (Di Maria)--------------------------
-------------------------------Cavani------------------------------Alexis (Draxler)------------------

I have to add that keeping Verratti would be a major recruitment...

SunFlash 7 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

Dream transfer?

I mean...Bale would be chill I guess

EDIT:
@soccerboss

On a serios note we need a good, young defender such as Marquinhos or Stones.

From a guy who's watched about half of City's games this season, you don't want Stones. Trust me on that one.

• History

Dream transfer?

I mean...Bale would be chill I guess

If you need a 'young defender', I guess Stones would be fine.

But if you need a good young defender, then I'd recommend someone like Laporte.

Sun:. Man, how many times do you guys want the same player to reject you? Is this some kind of a fetish? 😂

• History

Sun:. Man, how many times do you guys want the same player to reject you? Is it like a fetish? 😂

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

N'Golo Kante - Super high work-rate and runs all over the field (reminds me of Park in a way). He would be the ideal signing of a CDM. Don't see guys like him nowadays, and it's sad because these players are huge gems in the game.

Antoinne Griezmann - He's quick and extremely sharp - something we need in our club. With him, Ibra, Rashford, and even Martial being our 4 musketeers up front, we'll be pretty unstoppable.

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Verratti, Griezmann and Alex Sandro

srk_rox 7 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

We are a great counter-attacking teams. We also have to build a team which can break the opposition who likes to sit back and defend..
Hence I want these transfers to happen..

IN:
Mahmoud Dahoud(Gladbach) for CM/DM

Dolberg(Ajax)/ Gabbidiani(Soton)/ Belotti(Torino) for CF.. (someone with good positioning and aerial duels).. Divock Origi is one of a kind.. But he is still learning his trade. So..

Ricardo Rodriguez(Wolfsburg)/Ryan Bertrand/Keiron Gibbs for LB.. Milner is fit.. but can play for two or three seasons only..

(optional):-A supersub... like Chicha/ Jese Rodriguez...

Spend some fking money.. like 60M pounds.. As Carra suggests, players tend to lose form as season progresses and we need a strong second team/bench to replace them..

This season isn't over yet.. This is a disastrous season, no doubt.. Save some pride by getting top 4..
Upbeat about next season..

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Sun:. Man, how many times do you guys want the same player to reject you? Is this some kind of a fetish? 😂

I think you may have a misunderstand of what a "dream transfer" is. Words are hard bro

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

(we've already signed Sule and Rudy so I won't talk about them)

In:

just sign Coman already - if Ancelotti is gonna play him of course.

Tolisso - Ik Ancelotti is coach whose primary ambition isn't youth system (happening with Kimmich and Coman right now), but we need someone like him. One of most exciting players around. Why wouldn't we sign him? tho it seems Juventus is really close to deal. Alonso is retiring so we need a real DM partner to Javi Martinez. My personal preference is him.

Leon Goretzka - literally what I explained^. Although it is bit more realistic, because he is German, playing in Schalke, and also having great season.

Gnabry - nothing tto explain.

anyone who can replace Ribery - doesn't need to be best LM in the world. But he is frequently injured. If he gets that one big injury (like ones he had during 2015/16), we'll have a problem. Costa can play there of course. Same as Coman. Although he is winger. But, we need creative LM who gets us assists like Ribery did. Costa is also rumoured to go out this summer. Bruma, Brandt, Vitolo, Carrasco...

RB - Semedo, Meunier, Karsdorp, Widmer, Weiser, Henrichs, Zappacosta... just few that came to my mind. By style Zappacosta is reminding me of Lahm. First choice for me? Karsdorp.

Out:

Rafinha - getting too old, sadly. He's always been a good backup for Lahm. Since Lahm is going to retirement, we can't really rely on him. No one knows will he be able to play more games as starter than as sub.

Loans - Renato (to a good team which will still play him regularly), few newly-promoted youth players (Benko, Dorsch) - we need them to get experience if they wanna have good careers.

I think you may have a misunderstand of what a "dream transfer" is. Words are hard bro

It was a joke man, I know sometimes I tend to go too far. I'm really sorry, I honestly didn't mean to offend.

But.. you do know I'm a Madridista though, right? Naturally, I'm a bit protective.

• History

It was a joke man, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend.

It was a joke man, I know sometimes I tend to go too far. I'm sorry though, I didn't mean to offend.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

if stones is a dream transfer for someone....you must be having nightmares lol

liomessi10 7 years ago

^would have agreed 1 and a half seasons ago!

liomessi10 7 years ago

@amerr

But.. you do know I'm a Madridista though, right? Naturally, I'm a bit protective.

lol!

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago

marquinhos over stones any day of the week. i've seen stones on the floor grabbing his head more than i've seen him defending.

liomessi10 7 years ago

^yep definitely! but stones is alright on his day though

Wellokaythen 7 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, Denmark 0 6

Well, hopefully Tottenham can hold on to the players that played so well this year. Kane, Dele, Eriksen. But i dont think thats going to be a problem. The players know, that they are part of a team thats growing the right way and that they might not find any place better at the moment.

Players out:
Walker: He wants to leave and there has been some fighting between him and Pochettino. Trippier is playing well at the moment. But still Having Walker and Trippier would be so strong. But for me, Trippier will be a great replacement, if Walker leaves.
Sissoko: Didn't play well once this season, actually dont know why we even bought him. He needs a team where he gets more time on the field.
Wimmer: Great player, but needs more time playing than he is getting now. Loaning would be fine.

Players in:
Sigurdsson: Might resign him, he did well when he played at the lane last time and needs to be on a better team than Swansea.
Joshua King: Played really well at Bournemouth and could easily fit into the way Tottenham are playing. Would be a great substitute for Kane and could take some of the pressure away from him.
Douglas Costa: Great player, who needs to play more than he is. Tottenham might not be an upgrade, but it could be great and would love to see him in the PL + that left foot is dangerous.

• History

Well, hopefully Tottenham can hold on to the players that played so well this year. Kane, Dele, Eriksen. But i dont think thats going to be a problem. The players know, that they are part of a team thats growing the right way and that they might not find any place better at the moment.

Players out:
Walker: He wants to leave and Trippier, in my opinion is playing better at the moment.
Sissoko: Didn't play well once this season, actually dont know why we even bought him. He needs a team where he gets more time on the field.
Wimmer: Great player, but needs more time playing than he is getting now. Loaning would be fine.

Players in:
Sigurdsson: Might resign him, he did well when he played at the lane last time and needs to be on a better team than Swansea.
Joshua King: Played really well at Bournemouth and could easily fit into the way Tottenham are playing. Would be a great substitute for Kane and could take some of the pressure away from him.
Douglas Costa: Great player, who needs to play more than he is. Tottenham might not be an upgrade, but it could be great and would love to see him in the PL + that left foot is dangerous.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

^I've never seen Tottenham fan who wants to sell Walker.