Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Dortmund Bus Attack
Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

So this might be more serious than we were thinking

Gunnar Wortmann, a police spokesman, said: 'We will be working throughout the night to discover who was behind this attack. All police and vehicles in Dortmund have been mobilized.'
Three explosions detonating at the exact moment the bus passed by suggest a sophisticated expertise in both bomb building and detonation - perhaps using a mobile phone or a garage door-opening device.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-4402644/Borussia-Dortmund-team-bus-hit-explosion.html#ixzz4dymNz9Cf

Now i dont know what kind of fireworks can blow a hole in bus like that ( assuming is tempered bullet proof glass)

enter image description here

The police are calling it attack i haven't read anywhere that it was a firework yet, just hearing the word bomb.

anyways not trying to be crazy but this is somewhat alarming , i hope the game goes well tomorrow and our team is not too shaken up, however i cant see this as being anything but an advantage for Monacco ffs

Just glad noone seriously hurt, but i beg the question , how is this not a terrorist attack?

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I hope they dig the the root of this sh!t. Europe is shaking...

I hope they found whatever root cause and prevent further possible threat. No one is injured.

What has the world become?

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

They said it was a firecracker on a german tv, but i'm now doubting that.
What a sad world we live in :( why would you even do things like that, i do not understand.

Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

I hate to like bring it up man , but it sounds like this could have possibly been way worse.

One positive of this , there is a bunch of Dortmund fans taking in Monaco fans for the night .

a link to pic for good feels http://imgur.com/a/Ps8Le

To me this is the perfect response to such an event, it embodies the spirit of Europe that is under attack.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I hate to like bring it up man , but it sounds like this could have possible been way worse.

One positive of this , there is there is a bunch of dortmund fans taking in Monacco fans for the night .

enter image description here

To me this is the perfect response to such an event, it embodies the spirit of Europe that is under attack.

I hate to like bring it up man , but it sounds like this could have possible been way worse.

One positive of this , there is there is a bunch of dortmund fans taking in Monacco fans for the night .

a link to pic for good feels http://imgur.com/a/Ps8Le

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

I hope they get those bastards.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

I don't get it. Why a football team? Assuming this has been caused by terrorists, why would they be targeting footballers? This is disgusting.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Any details on the explosion?
I saw on the internet that 1 person went to the hospital and that the special made glass of the team buss prevented a big incident.

Hooligans are everything that is wrong with football.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@Golazo hooligans with expert bomb detonation experience? this was terrorists man , they had remote garage door style bomb detonators dude , police said they clearly had some expert bomb detonation experience

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

That's crazy man :(

Bartra needed medical help he was rushed to the hospital.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Really big respect for BVB for asking their fan to help lodge the Monaco fan. Otherwise this whole thing is terrible, sad to hear about such thing in our time. :( Still, the good is that no one was seriously hurt in the end. Hope Batra injury was really small though and that he get better soon. :( Stay strong BVB. Hopefully, they get the ones responsible for that.

@Golefty Heartwarming pic for sure. Thanks for the shares. :D

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

Nice gesture. ^^.

And yes big respect to BVB.

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Absolutely terrible news. The game has been postponed for to today, so I think Bartra's injury was not serious.

Respect to BVB fans for taking up Monaco fans. and also to the Monaco fans who chanted "Dortmund Dortmund" in a show of solidarity.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@saatvik Indeed!

Madridista11 7 years ago

Update:

The speculations linking this to an extremist have been denied.

"Police confirmed on Friday morning that a police tactical response unit had arrested a man named only as 'Sergej W' in the Tuebingen area, 30km south of the city of Stuttgart and 450km south of Dortmund.

He has been charged with attempted murder, causing an explosion and serious bodily harm, police said." - Here's a link to The Independent UK's article

Apparently, the man responsible was looking for financial gains from this attack. Confused yet?

"The suspect took out a loan of "several tens of thousands of euros" days before the attack and bought a large number of so-called put options for shares in Borussia Dortmund.

This would have entitled him to sell the shares at a pre-determined price, even if they fell dramatically in the event of an attack."

All he wanted was for a player to get a serious injury so the shares go down. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. What do you guys think?

More links down below:

The Guardian

BBC

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Sounds pretty "extremist" to me :p

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Madridista Dear heaven, that is the most disturbing and digusting piece of news I heard in a long time. Its as petty as it is sick. Thanks god nobody were hurt because of that idiot. Thanks for the share though, it good to know they got the guy. :)

Madridista11 7 years ago

Golefty you know what I mean man lol. Still a terrorist to me!

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

If thats true. What a sick cun.t

It seems way more complicated than just that, i dont think we should believe this yet.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@Madridista

Your right man , it is very helpful that they figure out the motive behind it. That way we can better understand the situation .For instance, Hopefully this sort of thing is a more isolated event, but perhaps they should start to monitor these sort of short selling stock exchanges more closely.. I don't know how they would effectively do that.

Madridista11 7 years ago

Yes sir. Also @tuan it never hurts to wait things out. I didn't post this to say this is 1000% true, I just wanted to update the story and add another view point