Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Don't you just love great moments in Football?
Comments
Tom_Arsenal 11 years ago
Arsenal 2 13

Very dramatic win for Man City. I like Alex Ferguson reaction when they told him that Man City won from down to 2-1 agaist QPR to 3-2 at the last second.

koldimere 11 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Crazy moment in history...my god what a day that was...

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Balotelli did so well to set up that Aguero goal. Fantastic. 

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I know ... I remember that some of the fans left already! So amazing...

@GunnerAFC I know right? People thought he was an idiot but he basically won the title for City! Yurning the player like that.. passing with about 1 second of vision... pure skill!

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

*Turning

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I think everyone will remember that day! I was watching both games and when Aguero scored, I was shocked! I got goosebumps like I was City fan, it was just one of the best comebacks that was one of the most amazing "final day of EPL"

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

@Rama You're absolutely right! I was sad that he left the PL, but I wish him all the best in his career.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

This is something that put a huge smile on my face when I first watched it :D

Tom_Arsenal 11 years ago
Arsenal 2 13

I think Balotelli is the reason why they won the EPL that time, he did brilliant he assisted many goals and scored too. especially the 6-1 win against Man Utd

Tom_Arsenal 11 years ago
Arsenal 2 13

Chelsea got a dramatic win in the champions league in the same season since RDM took over and won 4-1 against Napoli and so on. what a year that was

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Tom_Arsenal This is one of my favorite videos that shows the whole story :) But there was a better one on youtube I can't find it that shows everyone's reaction 

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

ok I found it :) Every time i watch it a tear of joy drop from my eye. I just love that moment

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

This one?

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Lodatz I never watched this one before but it's a great one ! thanks mate  :) Those videos gives you a motivation to never give up on what you believe in. very touchy 

Antarese 11 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 34 175

i almost had an heart attack

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Antarese That was one hell of a match back in 1999. Man Utd deserved it because they never gave up a second. :)

SternDesSuedens 11 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 9 317

I won't click on those Chelsea videos. I don't even want to think about that final. I was in Munich back then and it still hurts :( after the game we went straight to the train station and sat there for like 6 hours, we weren't even able to just go and drink away the pain :P That really was one of the worst days of my life lol

Gotta watch the 2001 final now :D What a nerve-wracking penalty shootout that was.

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Oliver Kahn is one of the greatest goalkeepers in history :)

ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

one of the craziest moments in my life !! i was jumping and shouting in my room madly !! everytime i watch it i have goosebumps and feel that euphoric feeling again !! ^_^