Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Do you think Cristiano Ronaldo will ever return to Man United?
KhaledAzizJr 9 years ago
Manchester United, Italy 40 610

Or maybe will he go to another club?

Comments
Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Ever ? I think this coming season he will be back .

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

he should go back, i mean he has done so much for real madrid and yet the fans show no respect to him?

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

It would be great for whole BPL to have star like that, and especially to United. They would play like some years ago surely. In season he may come, depends on wage, price etc.

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

I think he will after this season. Or maybe after that one. I wish him the best of luck he did the best he could for us. And ill always love him wherever he goes.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

No. But I hope he does. A diver distroys clasicos

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

^what about neymar?

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

LOL says Barca fan hahah come on mate .

rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

@liomessi, i agree he destroyed most classicos ;) one-sidedly

Argjenti1996 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 3 408

Maybe,after 3-4 years...

RealMadrid17 9 years ago
Real Madrid 20 755

@liomessi10 So i guess Barca should sell 70% of their squad?

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Idk... he would probably go to United for a year or two just for the sake of it and then retire on and MLS team being the highest payed footballer.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Idk... it looked really likely until SAF retire. I'm not sure if he wants to go to the new United.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

He won't return until he smashes Raul's record of most goals for Real Madrid.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Ronaldo isnt going anywhere until 2016 (after elections), thats for sure :) and he will leave when Perez wants to, no starter decides to leave Madrid for another team unless he looses his starting place.

Selling 32 yo Ronaldo for +60 Mil ( wont cost less ) + Huge economy on wages and liquidity for rebuilding an after Ronaldo may be a solution, i dont think he wants to leave anyway, BO means too much for him to go to a weaker side than Madrid...

I really dont know, could Perez risk it ? not before elections...

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Whenever Ronaldo leaves, we'll have difficulty. We've never had a player like him before. The closest that comes to him is probably Puskas, and that was half a century ago. No other player has been such a deadly goal scoring threat. Undoubtedly our greatest ever player behind Di Stefano.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

It's strange starting to think about Ronaldo as a legend. He still has lots in him.

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Yeah Dynast in term of stats, none was as deadly, but is stats matter more than silverwares for a club fan ? ( has won plenty though )
Barça will have to deal with after Messi in the future too, luckily they are building one of the most attractive modern stadiums in the world, wih will boost their attractivity for the future...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Yeah Dynast in term of stats, none was as deadly, but is stats matter more than silverwares for a club fan ?
Barça will haveto deal with after Messi in the future too, luckily they are building one of the most attractive modern stadiums in the world, wih will boost their attractivity for the future...

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tiki

Fortunately for Barca though, Messi is two and a half years younger than Ronaldo, and that means two more seasons of Messi being in prime and Ronaldo not being in prime. It also means that they will still have Messi in a decent run of form while Real cope with life without Ronaldo, giving Barca a boost in their competitions against Madrid. Messi can also play as a mdifielder, so he can prolong his career more than Ronaldo. Despite Ronaldo averaging an assist every other match, I'm not quite sure if he will be able to give up his physicality and go back to technicality again.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

I don't think he'll leave (rather warm, not the warmest) Madrid to cold Manchester.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

He won't come back to United imo.