Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Do you think Cristiano Ronaldo will ever return to Man United?
KhaledAzizJr 9 years ago
Manchester United, Italy 40 610

Or maybe will he go to another club?

Comments
Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Messi trying to get Cristiano sent off and ofcourse theatrics from Mascherano .

ashwin1729 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

I hope not. Christiano has done a lot of United, and vice versa. He's one of the club greats, and I will always respect and adore him. But LVG is making a very good team for the future, and Ronnie there would mess things up due to his age. I hope he plays out his contract at Real, and go to MLS.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Ronaldo going to MLS will happen at very late age . Ronaldo will go on till 40s like Giggs . He is not just great technician , also he is great athlete . I am sure he will cope with dropping back a bit if he has to.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

sell busquets and pedro and maybe alba. neymar will stop it soon yo'll see

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

At this age, it would be in Real's interest to sell him despite they would have a really really hard time to find a equivalent replacement, may be not in the next 5 years.

But his attitude has cost the team, and now he worth a lottttt of money still, not in 2 years though. So either keep him forever untill he goes to MLS or sell him now or in another season.

I would loveeeee to see him to be back in United, but I doubt he would fit LVG's system... he need good mid to feed him and he will be a beast, we dont have that.

chooyaochuen 9 years ago
Manchester United 4 226

One word: NEVER