Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Diego Costa - Its Beginning
Comments
Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

No way. Ramires had a great couple of games for us but they've all been off the bench. He's extremely inconsistent and gets a yellow nearly every time he plays the full 90 minutes. I see him more as a super sub to add a much needed pace in a slow and dying game that we're not winning.

CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@Vendetta Chelsea did the best transfer this year...Fab...I miss you :(

KTBFFHSWE 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

My only concern with this top notch player is his tendency to injure himself. There's already been injury concerns twice in the past 5 games. But yeah.. 7 goals in 4 games.. He'll start of on the bench tonight though in the Schalke CL fixture.

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@tiki

On Fabregas case I have to agree that Barca did improve him in some areas but overall I think he is pure Gunner product .

" Barça is one of the most dificult places to shine individually in Europe "

I think Barca is not the hardest place to succeed , it is just the type of football and style that Barca plays makes it difficult for players to adapt . Henry Zlatan Eto and etc did not fit the system . No need to make it complicated . They simply did not fit the style and philosophy that Barcelona was adopting . They were slowly pushed out for Messi to fill that last piece of puzzle .

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Marcus

Eto'o fit into their system perfectly. He was sold in favor of Zlatan for marketing purposes, and because he was aging. Barcelona's best ever season came when Eto'o still played for them. The Eto'o - Henry - Messi trio brought out the best of all three players. Barcelona tried to focus on getting the best out of Messi after Zlatan and Eto'o left, but they forgot to get the best out of the team. Their delusion is what made them suffer in the last few years in Europe.

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Okay maybe i went a little bit harsh on my last comment, but the direction was involved in Neymar transfer issues and the machine stopped winning for the first time. So they had to find a responsable, because the real responsable was Rossell, Martino, Alexis and Fabregas were the victims, they all did good and when they lost, that was a team loss.
They cant expect competing in 3 competitions with Pinto, and only 3 CBs available Piqué off form, Bartra inexperienced, Mascerano CDM.
I would have sold Pedro instead, and kept Cesc as an extra weapon, the buy of Rakitic made things easier to not complain.

For the style of Barça, yes you need to fit in the philosophy of playing, many players see their abilities decreased for the good of the team, Toure couldnt shoot that much, Zlatan needs to controll the ball and see what he wants to do after, he refused in a way to see his style of play adjusted to suit the team, he was used that the team were adjusted on him. Cavani is having a dificult time with Ibra, he is playing on the wing, no PK or FK to shoot Zlatan doest share much.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Okay maybe i went a little bit harsh on my last comment, but the direction was involved in Neymar transfer issues and the machine stopped winning for the first time. So they had to find a responsable, because the real responsable is Rossell, Martino, Alexis and Fabregas were the victims, they all did good and when they looses, that was a team loss.
They cant expect competing in 3 competitions with Pinto, Piqué off form, Bartra inexperienced, Mascerano CDM.
I would have sold Pedro instead, and kept Cesc as an extra weapon, the buy of Rakitic made things easier to ot complain.

For the style of Barça, yes you need to fit in the philosophy of playing, many players see their abilities decreased for the good of the team, Toure couldnt shoot that much, Zlatan needs to controll the ball and see what he wants to do after, he refused in a way to see his style of play adjusted to suit the team, he was used that the team were adjusted on him. Cavani is having a dificult time with Ibra, he is playing on the wing, no PK or FK to shoot Zlatan doest share much.

tdot2barca 10 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

This is for the sad PL fans who doubted this La Liga talent because it's a "easier" league (notice the quotations?). He will smash in 25+ this season if he remains uninjured.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

La Liga > EPL right now, simple as that.

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Jesus f*cking Christ, give it a rest. This had nothing to do with La Liga vs EPL.

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Isn't this about Costa?

JuanMata10 10 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Some people like Dynastian, tiki or Lodatz just never learn it. For the sake of the forum just f'cking stop with these BPL vs La Liga arguments, it's getting really annoying by now. Personally I love watching both leagues and you guys make it really hard to enjoy the forum with your endless disputs, especially in threads like this one, which was (or should be) only about Diego Costa.

CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Come on people! This is tread about Diego Costa,not about La Liga and Premier League rivalries!