Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Official: Di Maria joins United for a British record fee.
Comments
TheGame 10 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

@Dynastian98, exactly! Di Maria's pace and work rate will be a plus in the PL no matter how you look at it.

kenkichiotaka 10 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Let those haters say what ever they want to and wait for the end of the season to see that who is right and who is wrong!!!

jimborahman 10 years ago
Real Madrid, Portugal 0 2

Di Maria will suffer with no trophy at there......Wait n see..^_^

jimborahman 10 years ago
Real Madrid, Portugal 0 2

@spanish I support that bro...they still can make nothing on that transfers,,ridiculous!

TheGame 10 years ago

@jimborahman, better than the lies he was told at Madrid. Read his farewell letter! I just posted it.

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I think this will be even tougher test then Madrid was for Di Maria , because team needs quick changes and there will be huge pressure on Di Maria to make instant impact . Also , considering that he is most expensive transfer in United's history .

Nonetheless , I say : "Good for Rooney " . :D I am sure he is happy to see some pressure taken off his shoulder.

Out of all the things , I wonder what is going on through Moyes mind .

ashwin1729 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

Damn, I'm curious as to what formation van Gaal will pick. 3-5-2 will probably be the formation to accomodate Rooney, RVP, Mata, DiMaria and Janujaz...unless he asks Rooney to drop into midfield, which I highly doubt he does.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@ Dynastian98 I only mentioned the decent players of Manchester United but I didn't mean them in order (my bad)

That wasn't the point of my comment anyway, I wanted to just state the obvious that Manchester United will not raise with just 6 decent players. In the EPL you need at least 15 players to compete whereas at Chelsea I can mention only 2 weak players which is Mikel and Torres, they won't even start a game this season.

Manchester United need to strengthen in other areas to compete. a CM - CDM - RB - 2 CBs. And then I would say that they are ready.

I think Real Madrid have the same problem. They are very strong upfront but their weakest side lies in their defense which can cause them to drop points and lose games. The same can be said about Barcelona, amazing attacking football, but weak at defending.

Last seasons we were in a transition period just like Manchester United now and I know how it feels like, just till this season we finally got what we really wanted which is a (2ST/CM/CDM/LB) Now we are complete and ready to compete for titles.

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

After Di Maria watched the MK Dons Game...

And heres what will happen in the EPL

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

JuvE19 10 years ago
Juventus, Iraq 4 385

Good player but waaaaay overpriced imo.

CroatiaFan123 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Well Manchester United squad looking awesome, but they can't win against 3rd league MK Dons.

• History

Well Manchester United squad looking awesome,but they can't win against 3rd league MK Dons #MoyesIn

man_utd 10 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Jesus. Can you guys just stop it with these stupid memes obviously meant to rile up United fans?

ashwin1729 10 years ago

^I do not think loyal fans care that much about the memes. Every club has a cycle, and its our turn just like Liverpool had theirs...

man_utd 10 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

^
I think the fact that we are loyal fans and these guys just use these memes to rile us up give us more reason to be pissed. Everyone was always taking shots at United 2 years ago, 1 year ago and now and the fact that they use the memes to anger us is just pathetic.

ashwin1729 10 years ago Edited

^ The world loves to see the hero to fall from grace. Sadly, when Fergie retired we had an aged squad, and we knew this was coming sooner or later. There is no reason to be angry when we are in a very good position to make it back to top 4 next season, if not this at the very least. Look at it this way, we have been taking shots at the other teams for the past 15 odd years, so let them have a couple of years before we have another decade of dominance...

I hope DiMaria does not get the injury bug that caught our new transfers...

• History

^ The world loves to see the hero to fall from grace. Sadly, when Fergie retired we had an aged squad, and we knew this was coming sooner or later. There is no reason to be angry when we are in a very good position to make it back to top 4 next season, if not this at the very least. Look at it this way, we have been taking shots at the other team for the past 15 odd years, so let them have a couple of years before we have another decade of dominance...

Marcus2011 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@ashwin

Spot on ! These are not too offensive memes . Just little joking . I am sure one day Chelsea will be mocked even more than it is mocked this days too especially by biggest haters who impatiently counting days till that happens :D Ehh , i don't give a crap as longest it does not cross the line and even if it does i just ignore .

• History

@ashwin

Spot on ! These are not too offensive memes . Just little joking . I am sure one day Chelsea will be mocked even more than it is mocked this days too especially by biggest haters who impatiently counting days till that happens :D Ehh , i don't give a crap as longest it does not cross the line .

TheGame 10 years ago

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

The only thing Madrid fans are praying for right now is that the James/di Maria switch ends up being like the Bale/Ozil switch.

Salahadin 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

I think Reus will join Madrid maybe even Falcao i can dream right ?

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

How 1 season can give player a rocket fall...