Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

David De Gea to Real Madrid !!
mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

any truth about this sh*it news.?????? Every newspapers saying this.

Comments
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

*sigh* apparently tabloids reveal that he's homesick, but this usually happens to a lot of youngsters in Man Utd. Eventually, it's most likely that he'll stay. But seriously, no disrespect to all the RM fans here, but Real Madrid should just piss off for once - stop buying our top players. It's not only annoying because then we have to go scouting for new talent, but it's also putting a bad reputation to your club as it already is now. End of rant.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Iker claimed he would succeed him as the next Spanish goalkeeper. But I think Madrid want him to be an understudy of iker so he can be better. It's a possibility. Knowing Madrid if they want a player they will get the player. 

mladen 12 years ago

he can't get chance in Madrid for next 4 years,if he go there . Cassillas is 31. I m waiting for news from his mouth.

mladen 12 years ago

Earlier this month, De Gea admitted that his current situation at Old Trafford.

"I am working flat-out every day because I need to regain the confidence of the coach.

"For me, a training session is a match and after that it is necessary for me to show what levels I can achieve in games.

"I ended last season satisfied with my work for Manchester United, but it is quite normal to go back to zero at the start of the following season.

"I don't believe I have been at the top in the last couple of months but with each game I am rediscovering my level.

"I accept the manager's decision. If he considers Anders [Lindegaard] as No 1 it is not a problem for me I only want to play and maintain my challenge for the position."

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@Heisinberg :
Real Madrid should not piss off ..... Its Florentino Perez and his galacticos policies that should piss off !!!
If I were the Club President, I would have started looking for a replacement for Casillas in my Youth Academy.

Why sign Luka Modric when we have Nuri Sahin and players like Alvaro Morata and Jese Rodriguez waiting to become next CR7 and LM10 in future. Look what Cristian Tello is doing for Barcelona !!

For those who dont know Jese Rodriguez, visit Wikipedia and you will know about a hell of a talent I am talking about !!

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

wtf...
De Gea is doing so well at united and now he's gonna go because he's "homesick".
-.-

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Casillas has more than 10 years left in him I feel. De Gea's opportunities will be very limited if he decides to move to Madrid. So what if he does leave... United have Lindegaard who in my opinion is better than De Gea. 

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

it would be annoying to see him go, because for his young age he is very good as a keeper. but saying that we have lindegaard who I also think is a top player....so yeah I would be disappointed but not to annoyed 

mladen 12 years ago

I think there is no homesick in red part of Manchester. United is like family.

United_Hates_Blues 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Yea what Gunner said , If De Gea goes to Madrid he has to wait at least 10 years for the no 1 jersey. 

ironfist2010 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

nobody can compete casillas on the GK position in RM !! it will be a waste of talent if he came to madrid !! and also i don't think only RM & Barca van pay for him !! in my opinion he can go to barca & kick valdez's ass , but i do love valdez as barca's 1st GK :D

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Tabloids have now released news that David De Gea snubbed his move back to Spain, vowing his future for United!

Wise choice, David!! Don't follow Casillas's footsteps, make your own legend!