Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

De Bruyne deserved player of the year. Change my mind.
T1lt3d 6 years ago
5 897

^^

Comments
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emo Yea it's impossible to know you're right but my point still stands, Manchester City is the only one that has had 4 players with 10+ assists in a season and the second team that has 4 players with 10+ goals since Arsenal 2012/13, their team is the best but it doesn't mean any of their players played the best, Liverpool also has Firmino and Mané that they play through as well but nobody expected Salah to be competing with Ronaldo and Messi this season so...

I'm just thinking that with more players capable to assist Salah that Man City has, he would not have problems to attack the goal in a similar rate, Man City scored 102 goals this season which means that they WILL break the all time goal scoring record that Chelsea made in 2009/10 of 103 goals by the end of the season.
So my logic is that if Salah could score so much in Liverpool, that in total scored 80 goals this season (22 goals less than Man City) he would probably score more for a better team, more league wins could also mean more goals for Salah, only 2 teams have managed to win 30 games in PL and one of them is Man City so more chances created + more team wins would probably benefit Salah but then again maybe it's impossible to know.

T1lt3d 6 years ago
5 897

I would really not compare Salah to Messi in terms of an overall complete player. Especially not after just 1 great season.
Messi is one of the best players to have ever lived, Salah destroyed a bunch of mediocre PL teams for 1 season, so its stupid to make the comparison so early.