Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

david luiz to chelsea good deal or??(i think its smart move from conte and chelsea board
ayanle11 8 years ago
Chelsea, Brazil 5 105

??

Comments
quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Where on earth you take that list from? Why would he move to Everton, Liverpool or others who already bought new keeper? You're forgetting it's 1 year long loan, would you bench your GK for 1 year?

Phenohyte 8 years ago
3 122

The list is of some clubs who are better than Torino but didn't sign Hart.

Yeah it's a 1 year loan but most likely, Hart won't return to City as Bravo is there now. So any of these clubs could've loaned him out and then could sign him permanently.

Everton, Porto, Benfica or Fiorentina all have quite old and not too good keepers so they should sign a new keeper anyway. That's why they would've got Hart on loan if he was as good as you said.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Everton bought Stekelenburg, what would you do with him? Porto got Casillas. We do now know what's the deal but I doubt he will leave City after this loan. Why would these club want goalkeeper for one year? If there's not a deal with permanent move it makes no sense. This is not FIFA where you buy half of the team every transfer window as u wish.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

There are a myriad of reasons why many of those clubs didn't move on Hart. For the ones you noted specifically:

Everton:

Everton is trying to bring in Robles, and with Howard gone, this will be his first full season as a starter. A loan deal makes no sense for Everton. Even if it was a loan to buy (which it isn't) I can understand the reluctance to disrupt the Robles plan which has been in motion for over a year for a knee-jerk acquisition of Hart. Keep in mind, it was only when Bravo signed that Hart began getting shopped around. That means that in 3-4 days Everton would have had to decide to throw out a plan they're had in motion for years. Easy no.

Porto:

It would have been impractical, maybe even impossible, to have two keepers on the roster being paid that much. There is no way Porto could have offloaded Iker that fast, so there was no reason for them to even consider Hart.

Torino and Fiorentina aren't really that different, so Hart to move to either of those clubs would have made sense.

Keep in mind, Hart's contract was 120,000k a week, and while City are paying a nice chunk of that, 30-40k a week or whatever it is is still a hefty salary for a player that is only going to be on your books for one season. And it will be one season. I don't know where Hart's going to be next season, but it won't be a permanent move anywhere in Italy. 120k a week is not affordable by anyone there save Juve, and they've got Buffon. No, he'll be back at City or on loan again. His wage ensures that.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Is this turning into a Hart's move debate???

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@tuan_jinn Yeah, and this all my fault, all of it. :p

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

YEah i don't think David Luiz was a good choice but he is a geezer once again so i will just shut up for now and support the guy

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Marcus2011 No, no, no, you clearly didn't hear me the first time around lad. You must let the hate flow trough you, be angry at him, don't forget he scored against your team and celebrated after saying he wouldn't. Ok, I need to calm down with the Palpatine meme. XD

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Marcus2011 No, no, no, you clearly didn't heart me the first time around lad. You must let the hate flow trough you, be angry at him, don't forget he scored against your team and celebrated after saying he wouldn't. Ok, I need to calm down with the Palpatine meme. XD

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

Hey guys, I found out why Conte signed Luiz, he explained to following to journalist:

I like to play football and I like defenders who like to play football.

Good enough reason? ;P

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

enter image description here

Marcus2011 8 years ago

Conte wanted Bonucci at Chelsea . He couldn't get him , so he got the knockoff version of him .

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

How on earth is any Chelsea fan ok with this decision?

Marcus2011 8 years ago

I am not ok but ihe is Chelsea player now . No help if we keep on bashing him . We have fans who has no self respect and gladly will forget that moment and his acting through out the game .

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

No hate but is an absolute cunt for celebrating as the images stated above. I will never forget how he re-acted when he scored.
Its a rly shitty move by us. If he was a CDM yes but as a CB? Hell no. I promise I will do the same as him with 1/10 of his payments.

Sorry I never liked him even before the PSG celebration and it will pain me to see him with our kit again.

Yet again Conte knows much more than me an anonymous internet football community ''member''.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@JozeMourinho 100% agreed, in my opinion, last place he should have gone was Chelsea, I bet that he will help chelsea knock out PSG out of the CL next year if the 2 team meet. What a double crosser. :P

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Emobot7 He can score a hattrick and still won't have my approval mate :/

Once a traitor always a traitor.

Phenohyte 8 years ago
3 122

Luiz was at Chelsea for only 2 or 3 years so not like he should've had a strong bound to the club. Also, the goal was a very important one in a tense moment. I'm not saying it's great to celebrate in this situation, but it surely isn't a grave mistake either. The most important bit is that he was willing to come back and he's happy to be at Chelsea again.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@JozeMourinho That what I meant by that. :P

@Phenohyte His coming back can't be universally accepted by every fan though. :(

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@JozeMourinho That what I meant by that. :P

@Phenohyte He's coming back can't be universally accepted by every fan though. :(

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Phenohyte Chelsea was the best thing that happened to him even when selling him. Back then he conceded 5 goals by a below average Olympiakos with Benfica.

Unlike most I actually watch football for quite some time and I know how average defender he is.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Joze Wow, I had totally forgot he played for Benfica, he sure wasn't stellar on this occasion. ;D Sometime, I think he should just play as CDM, I mean, the guys is clearly too attacking for CB.