Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

david luiz to chelsea good deal or??(i think its smart move from conte and chelsea board
ayanle11 8 years ago
Chelsea, Brazil 5 105

??

Comments
Phenohyte 8 years ago
3 122

@quikzyyy Depends on what you call top. He's not top 15 I think, surely not top 10.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Which 15 GK's are better than Hart?

saatvik10 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, India 27 540

I don't think you can even name 6 GK's better than Hart.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I don't think you can even name 6 GK's better than Hart,

Phenohyte 8 years ago
3 122

@quikzyyy

Lloris
De Gea
Bravo
Courtois
Cech
Neuer
Buffon
Handanovic
Ter Stegen
Trapp
Sirigu
Navas
Oblak
Rui Patricio
Donnarumma

Phenohyte 8 years ago
3 122

@saatvik10

You can have your own opinion of course, but I think it's foolish to call Hart a top 6 keeper. I can be wrong and he might be top 15, but not even close to be in the top 6.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Ter Stegen - no
Sirigu - no
Rui Patricio - no
Donnarumma - absolutely not
Trapp - no
Bravo/Oblak/Lloris = more of a matter of opinion

You seriously put a 17-year old there. Good grief.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@Phenohyte Courtois? He had a terrible season with Chelsea last year, really wouldn't say he is better than Joe.

@Sunflash I would add Navas and Handanovic with those you said were a matter of opinion. Also, Sun, Donnaruma not bad at all for a 17 year old, I'm not arguing he is better than Joe, for I don't think he is but saying he doesn't deserve to be in a list of the best goalkeeper would be exagerating, he is a incredible talent for sure.

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

@Phenohyte From that list only Neuer, Buffon, De Gea, Bravo (maybe Cech) are better than Hart. Donarumma is hugely talented but obviously not on the level of Hart. Handanovic/Oblak/Ter Stegen and others are good keepers but come on man, everyone can see Hart's better.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Donnarumma? Are you even serious or just trolling?

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11426

@quizkyyy Like I said, I'm not saying Donnaruma is better than Joe Hart, I'm saying I think he is a fantastic talent and yes, I know you were not talking to me, just wanted to make sure my point was clear.

Also, I realised people get a lot of stick for having a different opinion than the rest of the forum or just for not being quite as knowledgeable. It would be nice to try to be more patient with new member instead of alway accusing them of being troll guys. Come on guys, I know you can do it. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@quizkyyy Like I said, I'm not saying Donnaruma is better than Joe Hart, I'm saying I think he is a fantastic talent and yes, I know you were not talking to me, so wanted to make sure my point was clear.

@quizkyyy Like I said, I'm not saying Donnaruma is better than Joe Hart, I'm saying I think he is a fantastic talent and yes, I know you were not talking to me, just wanted to make sure my point was clear.

Also, I realised people get a lot of stick for having a different opinion than the rest of the forum or just for not being quite as knowledgeable. It would be nice to try to be more patient with new member instead of alway accusing them of being troll guys.

KaKa_CS 8 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 1 910

I agree with Phenohyte

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Trolls got to stuck together, huh?

rayrex7 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

@phenohyte Hart in form is arguably the top 5 keepers in the world. I do not even know what on earth is making you degrading Joe, he has been amazing the whole season and the past decade.

Casillas:

Being a good person is like being a good goalkeeper. no matter how many goals you save people will only remember the ones you missed

This fits perfectly for Joe hart, yes he made dumb mistakes in the Euro, but he saved city many times. He saved city's reputation against Barca in the last two seasons and Real in 2012-2013. I can't even think about your list. Adding Trapp and Sirigu in your list is plain idiocy.

Top 10:

1-Neuer
2-Buffon
3-Navas
4-De gea
5- Courtouis
6-Hart
7-Bravo
8-Lloris
9- Kameni
10-Ter stegn

Phenohyte 8 years ago
3 122

I'm definitely not a troll. Poor to insult someone who has a different opinion.

Phenohyte 8 years ago
3 122

OK guys, we can't really decide who are the better keepers, we'll always disagree.

But tell me why has Hart gone to Torino instead of Everton, Southampton, Liverpool, Fiorentina, AC Milan, Napoli, AS Roma, Wolfsburg, Leverkusen, Schalke, Mönchengladbach, Villareal, Sevilla, Lyon, Marseille, Porto, Benfica, Zenit et cetera. All these teams could've signed him as according to you, they haven't got keepers as good as Hart? Why he went to Torino despite he's good enough to get into the starting XI of these teams above? I think the directors and managers of the clubs above are more qualified than us therefore they can decide this debate a bit better.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@Phenohyte To be sincere, that is a good question lad. I think its either a question of the transfer window closing too quickly and Joe didn't have better choice or another possible explanation is that he did not wanted to play for any rival club, if its the second one, I give fair play to Joe, it was a very courageous move by Hart. One thing for sure, he doesn't seem to be too happy with the whole situation.

rayrex7 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

A goalkeeper is the pillar of the team, if you simply remove the goalkeeper or just simply get a new one is a dumb move. You will destroy the confidence of the current keeper and ruin the teams chemistry. Goalkeepers are different than outfield players, you cant simply replace them or just substitute them whenever you want. Like what emo said, Joe didnt want to waste any time, since the closing of the transfer window, his only choice was Torino and he went for it.

You can see most fans are devastated with the move, but they are willing to trust the coach.

I understand your point, but your view of Joe is hard to believe, its like you are saying Rakitic is better than Messi. It's just simply hard to even imagine or take as an opinion.

KaKa_CS 8 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 1 910

@SunFlash your mom is a troll.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

David luiz to chelsea is a good deal!

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@chelsea8 Yeah for Chelsea, I put myself in the place of PSG and I have to say I'm dissapointed. :(