Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

David De Gea..
mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Someone tell me wtf is going on with DDG . All newspapers write about selling DDG and buying Reina,Begovic or Muslera... Idon't belive that. It's not his fault for conceding lot of goals. David de Gea might have the lowest number of clean sheets among the 4, but he is top in percentage of clean sheets, where he does not concede a goal in 44.8% of the matches he has played in. Another eye-catching statistic would be his 102 saves, which (considering the number of games he played) is relatively high than the other goalkeepers. In fact, de Gea finished the season with best saves-to-shots ratio in the Premier League! To see how well David de Gea fared with other goalkeepers in the Premier League last season, let’s have a look at the statistics of goalkeepers from the teams that finished in the top .

Comments
United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Don't believe those rumors, Its transfer window time and the truth is people want their articles to sell. 
Tip : just ignore everything till deadline day :D. 

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

WTH.
De Gea is an amazing player. 
We're going to regret selling him when he turns in to an even better player in the future.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

De Gea realistically only has one weakness and those are high balls. Hes awful coming out at corners. I have seen a lot of Muslera and hes incredible, he is one of the reasons Uruguay did so well recently.

ikoiko 11 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

@raimondo, Agreed on Muslera! He's a large reason why Uruguay won Copa America.

I highly doubt Man U is thinking of getting rid of De Gea. He's very young and is growing every day. If any thing they will challenge him by buying another keeper to compete for top spot, but getting rid is another story. Of course, anything can happen.

TheGame 11 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

You must be joking if you think SAF will sell him. He is only 22 and he can only get better. 

devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

Lindegaard is better IMO

Nah Lindegaard is just a bit better at them crosses. De Gea got a better reaction time and shot stop. Sometimes i wonder if De Gea even tries, he just stand there and watches the ball go in the goal and blames the defender, So i don't really care if he leaves and we get a world class keeper like Julio. IDK how he ended up at QPR. 

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

It's United defense.... they haven't been themselves lately

Hey I signed for United. I want to be a red devil okay Settled :D.

Word is Vidic hates me ahahaah! 

*Edit* 
My buddy knows Eric Steele. And he told me Eric said De gea is staying put and said that^.

BTW I'm going to the Liverpool Derby ;D, Super Stoked!!