Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Dark Clouds have Finally Descended Upon North London To Ruin Our Parade
Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

OK people. Didn't want to open a whole thread about this but didn't know how else to communicate the news. VERY reputable sources throughout twitter are adamant that the inevitable has happened. After re-kindling the fragile hope within the breast of Arsenal fan that our talisman might stay, SAF goes and fucks it all up with one final crushing blow. That's right... the Arsenal Captain seems to be leaving to United. LET ME REPEAT, the mother fucking Arsenal Captain is about to be sold to mother fucking UNTIED!!!!!! WTF world is this? Is this bizzaro land? What's next? Is nothing sacred anymore? aghhhhhhhhhhh. Sorry. I literally just banged my keyboard so hard I cracked it.

Hey, but it's all good because at least it looks like we're getting Sahin. He's someone we could really use and he's basically told everyone close to him (including his agent) that if he is going to leave he only wants to go to the Arsenal. The major hold-up was mainly that Madrid was waiting to finalize the Modric deal. So it's all set and good. OH WAITl.... NOW, IT'S NOT! Apparently, that C&#T Mourinho doesn't want him to go to Arsenal. It might be because he's afraid we're more likely to keep him but it is just as likely that it's because he hates Wenger. He's been trying to push him to go to Anfield and Alonso has been whispering sweet nothing in his ear about them. Now, Ian Ayre is apparently taking a chopper over there to try and snatch him from under our noses. We can Only hope that the player puts his foot down and forces the move to London.

Lastly, in the spirit of sharing some of the misery with our beloved neighbors, it looks like the Modric deal is just about sealed. Rumours are he's set to arrive in Madrid on Thursday. This is backed up by the fact that they're finally willing to let Sahin go. MERRY FUCKING TRANSFER WINDOW EVERYONE! Rant over.

Comments
man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄
░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█
░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
░▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
█▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█
░░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
░░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█
░░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░█

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

LMAO, good rant :P

I think it was inevitable unfortunately for everyone in the prem he would go to United, although to be honest if it means United take the title back from the City scum then fair enough.

And if what you say about Modric is true then fucking hallelujah, should have got rid of him sooner, these kinds of deals close to the start of the season are never good, just dampen club spirits.

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

merry transfer window, We will be geting world class full back Aly Cissokho. bye

Ermahgard 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 8 97

I don't know why but IF Arsenal do keep RVP and get Sahin they will win. Especially due to the fact against Koln the new team members played like they have been playing in Arsenal for 3 or more years.

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

i need a new account then.. *sigh* Shit does happen.. 

United_Hates_Blues 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Something tells me we won't get RVP

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

^LOL :D

United_Hates_Blues 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

@
koldimere Did thar shit when Kunt Aguero won the EPL >_< lol.

MARK MY WORDS ARSENAL WILL FIND A WAY TO PULL THROUGH!!!!!!!!

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

@Footaholic I can imagine how you feel but somehow I feel this deal won't go through. I read in the papers that Sir Alex has told Wenger that "It's your call" so it's upto Wenger. Now if I were Wenger I would certainly say hell no and I'm hoping Wenger does that as well. 
I still think, unlike my friends, that RVP does not belong at United and am positively surprised that Sir Alex is rubbing salt in Arsenal's wounds in this manner.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

First off, I have nothing against ManU when I say this but RVP will destroy his Arsenal legacy if he goes to United. I won't hate him personally but he will break the hearts of millions of gooners world wide. If he went abroad I would begrudgingly and reluctantly understand but joining one of our rivals is just sad. I guess this is what Everton, FC Porto and Ajax fans feel like. 

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

@koldi True that. But I'm wondering...exactly will RVP fit in? I think he plays best as a lone striker don't you think? With Welbeck, Rooney, Hernandez and now that new South American Teenager he's gonna see a lot of competition and I don't see him linking up with Rooney so much.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

And so it has ended. I am presently burning my RVP shirt. He is officially dead to me.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Well, it seems I was 3 for 3. Modric is indeed flying over to Madrid on Thursday for around 26+ mil. Lastly, that bastard Mourinho seems to have won the argument as it is said that Sahin is on his way to land of the Scouse. Congrats Liverpool, you can thank BR's relationship with JM for that.

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

i hope RVP will get next 6 years of injuries.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@quikzyy: It's ok to not wish him luck (especially as it will be to our own disadvantage) but it's never cool to wish hurt on others. You've seen I how I feel so I know I understand but there's a line I don't think supporters need cross if you know what I mean. don't let him make us the bad guys

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Footaholic yes, but I'm in rage too. He disappointed many fans, and most Arsene Wenger, kept him after all of his injuries and now he just left.

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

U Mad Bro? Lol haha no jk

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

OH goodness me. I hate to be the harbinger of even more bad news but word coming out of camp is that Song has already said his goodbyes to his teammates. Barcelona players tapped him up and had his head turned. Club had no patience for another saga and told him to make an ultimatum. He has. He's as good as gone now.
He's worth a pretty penny since he has a lot of admirers, is young, and has 3 years left on his contract. Unfortunately, I'm told that he's made a real stinker at the club and had such a big fight that his position was untennable and Barca will be getting him on the cheap. All part of the plan.
I would be upset but I just feel numb now.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

<!--[if gte mso 9]>-->

Normal

false
false
false

EN-US
X-NONE
X-NONE

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin-top:0in;
mso-para-margin-right:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;
mso-para-margin-left:0in;
line-height:115%;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

"Wenger has been seeking a one-on-one meeting with Song after
learning that his agent has been offering the player around Europe's elite
clubs, despite him having three years left to run on his current contract.

This has deeply angered Wenger in a week when he was forced
to hand over his captain Robin van Persie to rivals Manchester United for
£24million, following another dispute over contracts.

It is understood Song trained with the Arsenal squad this
morning ahead of their Premier League opener against Sunderland tomorrow, but
met with Wenger afterwards where he asked to leave.

Wenger has now sanctioned the sale, and Song has already
cleared out his locker at the club's training headquarters, and said his
goodbyes to players and staff." - Jamie Sanderson