Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Dark Clouds have Finally Descended Upon North London To Ruin Our Parade
Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

OK people. Didn't want to open a whole thread about this but didn't know how else to communicate the news. VERY reputable sources throughout twitter are adamant that the inevitable has happened. After re-kindling the fragile hope within the breast of Arsenal fan that our talisman might stay, SAF goes and fucks it all up with one final crushing blow. That's right... the Arsenal Captain seems to be leaving to United. LET ME REPEAT, the mother fucking Arsenal Captain is about to be sold to mother fucking UNTIED!!!!!! WTF world is this? Is this bizzaro land? What's next? Is nothing sacred anymore? aghhhhhhhhhhh. Sorry. I literally just banged my keyboard so hard I cracked it.

Hey, but it's all good because at least it looks like we're getting Sahin. He's someone we could really use and he's basically told everyone close to him (including his agent) that if he is going to leave he only wants to go to the Arsenal. The major hold-up was mainly that Madrid was waiting to finalize the Modric deal. So it's all set and good. OH WAITl.... NOW, IT'S NOT! Apparently, that C&#T Mourinho doesn't want him to go to Arsenal. It might be because he's afraid we're more likely to keep him but it is just as likely that it's because he hates Wenger. He's been trying to push him to go to Anfield and Alonso has been whispering sweet nothing in his ear about them. Now, Ian Ayre is apparently taking a chopper over there to try and snatch him from under our noses. We can Only hope that the player puts his foot down and forces the move to London.

Lastly, in the spirit of sharing some of the misery with our beloved neighbors, it looks like the Modric deal is just about sealed. Rumours are he's set to arrive in Madrid on Thursday. This is backed up by the fact that they're finally willing to let Sahin go. MERRY FUCKING TRANSFER WINDOW EVERYONE! Rant over.

Comments
quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

WHAT THE HELL? I was thinkin' Song love this club. 
WHY WHY WHY I just don't understand what's happening :(

KingHenry 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Okay.... What the hell am I reading ?
I don't even care about this anymore. Maybe now we can land the Sahin case AND Capoue or m'vila, maybe even mbiwa and m'bengue. WHATEVER no more whiny players. Just keep the ones that are really happy at arsenal. Not those that say they are and next thing we know they leave the club at the first offer.
I prefer my team without stars to be honest. Now it's more a team about 11 players than last year when it was only RVP. And song well... He can go whatever i'm used to this. We will still be title contenders.

Ermahgard 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 8 97

@KingHenry I don't think you will land Sahin. Sorry to say that but its probably true. Rodgers has worked with Mourinho before during his time at Chelsea. Plus, I'm pretty sure Mourinho hates Wenger since his time at EPL.

Ermahgard 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 8 97

Also, Xabi is probably whispering some sweet juicy words about how great it is at Anfield.

KingHenry 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Liverpool is not playing the CL so i still have faith. And even if we don't get him, like arsene said, we have 9 top class midfielders. 10 is better than 9 and Sahin was amazing at dortmund so it would be a shame but in the end we are still one of the 4 stronger teams.

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

UGGHHHH why, Song? RvP? I don't even want to unleash this whirlwind of a rant that's brewing in my head.