Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Cristiano Ronaldo Wants to Finish Career at Real Madrid
Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

Cristiano Ronaldo says he wants to finish his career at Real Madrid after winning his first Spanish title.

"If it was up to me then I would stay at Real Madrid for the rest of my career - I am sincere," Ronaldo said. "I would sign for 10 years today if I could, but it also depends on others," he concluded.

Personally I think that's a downturn as a Manchester United supporter. Though, if that's where he want's to be, let's not stop him. After all, he's doing a great job.

You can read more here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18333557

Comments
Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

And you really believe what he is saying? As soon as Mourinho will leave the club in the next 2-3 years, Cristiano will also go to a club like Anzhi, Malaga or ManCity. He is just a stupid moneywhore.

Norway 12 years ago
Manchester United 8 87

@Ihaveabbc,

Did I say I believe what he's saying? It's a thought, and besides - I was only interpreting his statement from my point of view.

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

No no you might want that Crissy but when Real Madrid is done with you you're gone.
Just look @ Beckham,Raul. You get the point.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

He said it depends on others so that clearly mean he's not 100% about it. 

gdave_07 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 1 19

I think its a publicity stunt. why you ask, answer is A: RM wanted to make sure that no offers will be done during the summer. B: If Ronaldo doesn't shine in EUROs, at least his career is still in tact by stating that RM is his team for the future. and lastly C: For us, Football fanatics, headlines and everyday gossips makes our day complete. 

Ronaldo isn't sure what he wants. If he says he wants to stay at RM then so be it. No need to cry about it. 

Stanker 12 years ago
Barcelona, Japan 5 238

no matter what idiots say, he is the best football player for me.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

I'm not sure but he said the same thing when he was playing for United no? I don't think is a tactic to make sure that no offers will be done, i mean, who the hell can pay his clause?

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I hope he stays as long as possible.

The_Iraqi_Maestro 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

He said it depends on others. So imagine Mourinho and his best friends such as Marcelo or Pepe leave then its also time for him to leave the club. It will be a big question witch club Ronaldo will join...

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Well if he leaves, then he should return to Manchester United, because that's where he belongs. I can't imagine any other clubs he could play for other than Real Madrid and Man Utd.

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

Miss him a lot. But I think he is doing better at Madrid and he likes the challenge. Any player who wishes to stay at Madrid knows that he has to be at his best cause there are top class players even on the bench that are eager to outshine the regulars. Wish he has a great career ahead and also wish him luck for the Euros!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

He did say he would have a 10 year conract, so i think mourinho will keep him until he retires from madrid, and then the new manager will prbably sell him. But hopefully for madrid, that will be in  2020!

regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

nahh he wont leave yet he`ll stay for longer but there is no where he can go unless he goes to some crap team in germany that give him money