Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Cristiano Ronaldo to Man.Utd?!
ArgjentD 4 years ago
Juventus, Kosovo 6 155

Here's some big news (And extremely weird)

Man.Utd are willing to offer 75m euros for Cristiano Ronaldo (AS - in Spanish).
He wants to join Man.Utd too, reports are sayings that he wants a 2 years old contract.

Comments
DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Interesting. He is still scoring goals, but does Man United need him right now with how they are set up and playing? Can't believe I just said that since we are talking about CR7 but his age and their current form is a factor. Not sure he can be a winger anymore, but perhaps he can be that top striker with two coming off the wings around him?

Very interesting......

SunFlash 4 years ago
USA 19 3260

Never change football media. I swear the only summer we didn't get a RoNaLdO tO mAn U article was when he went to Juve lmao

Madridista11 4 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Sunflash Honestly. And the other time I thought they were "on to something" was when Ronaldo explicitly said he wasn't happy back in the beginning of 12/13 lmao

quikzyyy 4 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

doubt that, he would cost enormous money, wages and waste 2 years+ of either Greenwood, Martial or Rashford place..

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

doubt that, he would cost enormous money, wages and waste 1 year of either Greenwood, Martial or Rashford place..

porkey 4 years ago
Liverpool, Trinidad and Tobago 9 85

would u refuse a gold machine.....

porkey 4 years ago
Liverpool, Trinidad and Tobago 9 85

ronaldo brings confidence to ur team also... just saying

netsten 4 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

Would be a great deal for ManU, and the circle will be closed for Ronaldo if he makes a great season.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Would be a great deal for ManU, and the circle will be closed for Ronaldo if he make a great season.

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

the circle will be closed for Ronaldo

Call me crazy but despite how he became a superstar really only at United, I still think Ronaldo would truly close the circle if he ended his career at Sporting. Can see him joining them on lower wage when he's around 40. A bit similar to how Robben signed with his first pro club recently.

netsten 4 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

That would be fantastic but, except United or a chinese or american Club, I doubt to see him going to Sporting, maybe I'm wrong...
And I was talking about him in a good form not in the very end of his career ;)

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

And I was talking about him in a good form not in the very end of his career ;)

Ah, I see what you mean.

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Be funny if he did go to Man Utd and Messi left for Inter. Would cause a lot of drama with the fans.