Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Couldn't help but Notice the Brighton fans Chant!
COYSPURS2008 11 years ago
76 540

Just heard them with the classic chant "Same old Arsenal, Always cheating!" . i know that chant isn't original but i haven't heard hat chant in a while! not trying to offend anyone dont blame me blame the brighton fans!

You guys can take alittle banter ;)

Comments
MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

When do we cheat? Ok cazorla did dive vs WBA but we usually dont cheat.

COYSPURS2008 11 years ago
76 540

I never said it the Brighton fans did :P

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

mrarsenal500 the chant originates from pre wenger arsenal. an arsenal that were similar to todays stoke for most of there history until arsene arrived

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

One nilllll, to the Arse-nal...

Kirkos 11 years ago
Arsenal, Argentina 10 235

fuck off lodatz

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

oh, please tell me more about how Arsenal was cheating last years? 

Kirkos 11 years ago
Arsenal, Argentina 10 235

Before Cazorla dived the last diver i can remember at Arsenal was Robert Pires 

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

about the fairplay table I am very proud of us. Even if we struggle in the one that really matters.

Lodatz 11 years ago

@Kirkos: Don't forget Eduardo, Reyes, Vieira, Lauren, Ljundberg and Petit as famous Arsenal divers, if you're really counting. Arsenal may have been good in recent years, but Wenger's the one who brought the diving to the PL in the first place.

I probably wouldn't have bothered pointing this out, but, you were a dick, so... ;)

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

the chant of brighton and the other chant lodatz said were reference to pre wenger arsenal. as i said before arsenal were for most of there history very very similar to todays stoke. this is a historical chant by brighton so is just banter. calm down ffs like little girls crying lol

Lodatz 11 years ago

@ADSY: It's not pre-Wenger, though. It's because of Wenger. The chant was used up and down the country because of, well, all the diving. Pre-Wenger, you're right Arsenal were much more like Stoke -- you can thank Georgie Graham for that. In fact, the Arsenal fans were proud of it, coming up with their song: "One nil to the Arsenal", which I mentioned.

I don't know why Kirkos was so rude, to be honest. It's Arsenal's own song, not an attack.

Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

^^^^ well i doubt the arsenal fans on fr know much of arsenal pre wenger or really care. they follow arsenal because of wengers first 8 or 9 years at that club. yes i know the one nil was pre wenger though and the chant 'boring boring arsenal' was. but i belive the cheating chant was reused again during wenger period and was original of when they were much like stoke town

Lodatz 11 years ago

If that's the case, then I stand corrected. I hadn't heard it before Wenger.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

GOD i wish this Arsenal can be the "Same old Arsenal" as they say