Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Costa bite - what the F**K is wrong with him????
decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

I guess I have to do the thread..

I am speechless. Human vampire, biting Barry's THROAT........ I guess all I can say now is that he needs some massive mental treatment, because he has problems.

Comments
_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

I don't see a bite, Barry would have reacted if it happened. You can tell Diego Costa thought about it and knew better. Let's not making into something it's not.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

...................................................................................................

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

cant say he bite though.. but why did he get the 2nd yellow? for trying to bite?

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

If you can't see a bite from 0:12-0:14, you are in definite need of glasses - or absolutely deluded.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

he didn't bite -,- i would be angry too if i would be tackled countless times, ref was garbage.

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

"The Spain striker was at the heart of the action throughout and was sent off in the final minutes after tangling with Gareth Barry. He then appeared to open his mouth and move towards Barry's neck, prompting many on social media to claim that he had bitten the midfielder." - mirror uk

He didn't do it though. And Barry was no saint during the match, he got red carded near the end also

Fru_Toot 8 years ago
Manchester City, England 54 635

I remember Chelsea fans bashing Luis Suarez for doing this and now we're here seeing a Chelsea player do the exact same. Ain't karma a b*tch?

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

define bite bro.. im saying that it doesnt seem like a bite using his teeth.. but that is surely is a bite of LOVE.. :)

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

He's puts his mouth on him, but there's no teeth in Barry at all. Nonetheless, he should be suspended, but nothing like the Suarez incident, because this is nothing like the Suarez incident.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

He didn't actually bite him, although it certainly looked like he was about to. I don't think a ban is necessary at all for this. He got the red card, so let's just leave it at that.

Dynastian98 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Ignore the Suarez joke. I posted this so people can get a better look at the incident.

enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

enter image description here

decentK 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

Left bottom corner is just definite bite, why the fuck would you open your mouth that big otherwise..

Whatever really, believe what you want.

• History

Left bottom corner is just definite bite, why the fuck would you open your mouth that hard otherwise..

Whatever really, believe what you want.

DarthFooty 8 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 37 1106

I'm sure Barry will answer questions on it if it did in deed end up a bite. Sure looked like it happened from what I saw.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

It wasn't a bite IMO. THere was no reaction and we can't just assume that was a bite.

It could very well be just an angryy GRRRRRR, when you are really angry but feel helpless because you couldn't punch the guy... he moan with his jaw opened.

SoccerBoss 8 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Well, this is the second time someone in the Premier League has bitten someone (to my knowledge). We always argue about different levels of competition in different leagues, but when people start biting other, what kind of explanation can you find for that. I suppose that it has to do something with racial differences, because Cosa never bit anyone in the La Liga and Suarez hasn't bitten anyone yet. The Premier League official should do something about crazy people like Costa, because this isn't the first time he has done something stupid like this.

bluezz 8 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

How the fuck was that a bite? You need to stop hating on Costa and Chelsea and open your fucking eyes. Damn these people I am sick and tired of this hate on Chelsea. Look at Martin keown's commentary for yesterday lmao and for those saying it was a bite, you think Barry wouldn't have reacted?

ramaboy10 8 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

How is that not a bite? wtf lol

bluezz 8 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

^ you think Barry wouldn't have reacted? And btw costa and Chelsea released an official statement saying the player did not bite

JozeMourinho 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Typical anti-Chelsea propaganda.

First it was the racism at Paris that when another team shouted back to Auschwitz it was ignored.
Second it was the thread about Chelsea fans destroying a German pub when UTD was destroying Derby's stadium nobody said a word.
Now a player opened his jaw and everyone calls it biting, yes it was disgraceful for Costa to react like that but most are making a scene out of it just because its Chelsea.

Oh and just for the record Roberto Martinez talks about it :

• History

Typical anti-Chelsea propaganda.

First it was the racism at Paris that when another team shouted back to Auschwitz it was ignored.
Second it was the thread about Chelsea fans destroying a German pub when UTD was destroying Derby's stadium nobody said a word.
Now a player opened his jaw and everyone calls it biting, yes it was disgraceful for Costa to react like that but most are making a scene out of it just because its Chelsea.