Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Copa Libertadores Final
Tuanis 5 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Is anyone else absolutely hyped for this match?

Tomorrow, Saturday 10th, is the first leg of the Libertadores final between Boca Jrs. and River Plate.
I live in America so we have this match very present and people here see this particular final as the biggest match of the year in club football. Not even the CL draws so much attention now that we hace the Argentinian Clasico in a continental final.

I just have no clue if outside the continent, this South-American football or at least the greatest final in history of the tournament is relevant at all. I would love to know if anyone in Europe or Asia is aware of this as a football fan and if there is actual hype for the game. I know the tournament is not that popular outside the continent but this final in particular is nothing like we've seen before. Only comparable with a Barcelona Madrid CL final maybe.

If you've never seen south-american football. this match can definitely ignite the passion you anyone to start following it a bit more. The passion with which this clubs and their fanbase live is above anything else seen in the world of football, just amazing.

enter image description here

Comments
Tuanis 5 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Lets gooooooooooooooo!

Un minuto de sileeeeeeencioooooooo...
... para Boca que esta mueeeertooooooo!

lol

The game was pretty boring the first 20-30 minutes tbh. But both teams where just being extremely careful. After the first goal we started to get the emotions and the final we were all expecting.
Even if they took away a lot of the hype by moving it to the Bernabeu, and the atmosphere was just not what you would expect for this instances, the game itself was worth the wait.
I honestly don't remember when was the last time I celebrated a goal as vividly as River's 2nd goal.

Now on to the Club World Cup to take on Madrid.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

I missed most of the game lol...

Joking aside, it looked like a great game, still a bit conflicted though bout the whole thing. No completely in a bad way though.