Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

CONFIRMED: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Leaving Juventus!
FootballGuy 3 years ago
Real Madrid, Spain 36 125

Cristiano Ronaldo decides to leave Juventus for Man City

Manchester United legend Cristiano Ronaldo is on the verge of a sensational move to Manchester City after deciding to leave Juventus, with the Serie A club keen to remove his massive wages from their accounts. Following Lionel Messi´s blockbuster move to Paris Saint-Germain this summer, Ronaldo´s move back to the Premier League could rock the football world once more.

Cristiano Ronaldo has asked to be sold by Juventus after deciding to leave the club, with Manchester City favourites to sign the striker.
According to Italian football journalist Fabrizio Romano, Ronaldo is set to leave Juve this summer after making the request, and the Serie A side are now waiting for the Manchester outfit to make an official bid.
Juventus are understood to want to sell Ronaldo and remove his massive wages from the accounts - the club pay Ronaldo £500,000 a week, plus tax, but they are also looking for a transfer fee for their star player, thought to be around £25m.

Premier League champions Manchester City - having failed in their pursuit of Harry Kane - are thought to be the only club in the running for Ronaldo, and Juve are already seeking a replacement.
City had wanted to sign the five-time Balon dÓr winner on a free transfer according to Sky in Italy, but Juve have held firm in their demands for a fee and talks seem to have progressed throughout the day.

Ronaldo started Juve´s season opener against Udinese on the bench by his own request as he sought a move away from the club. Manchester City, having already spent £100m on Jack Grealish this summer, are ready to throw their financial weight around again in a deal that would cost them £12.8m-a-season should Ronaldo sign a two-year contract.
In a move that seems to benefit both clubs, it is Manchester United fans who may feel most aggrieved that a club legend such as Ronaldo is on the verge of joining fierce rivals Manchester City. Should he make the move, he will be set to face off against Paris Saint-Germain´s Lionel Messi in the Champions League after the two clubs were drawn in the same group.

Comments
iHEARTfootball 3 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

He will officially be dead to me if he moves to City. What a total backstab.

tuan_jinn 3 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Same here. Embarrassing move... He offered himself to our rival after all that?

His only motive is: to get some personal glories by offering himself to the most powerful squad in EPL despite it's the rival of MU.

Gennady 3 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

I will lose all my respect for Ronaldo if he actually joins City

SunFlash 3 years ago
USA 19 3260

Considering his comments on City in the past, it would just confirm he never felt anything for United at all, which would hurt quite a lot because many United fans (including myself) consider him one of our legends despite up and leaving us in his prime.

That said, if he winds up being kind of ineffective (e.g. Lampard at City didn't impact his Chelsea credentials) wouldn't have the same effect.

Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

This would be similar or the same as fabregas. I no longer recognise fabregas's history with Arsenal even though he tried to come to Arsenal first but got denied.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

All man utd fans jumping to conclusions. If man utd don't try to sign him, it's the fault of the club, not Ronaldo.

This is similar or the same as fabregas. I no longer recognise fabregas's history with Arsenal even though he tried to come to Arsenal first but got denied.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

He may still go to man utd

• History

Fabrizio just confirmed ronaldo is coming back to man utd. Man utd will have to become my second team now.

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

It will sting for a bit, and of course, cause all kinds of meme and public comments, but given his stature as a player in history, Man Utd will still like to say he got big while there. No way will they denounce his past with the club, not this guy. Fans included!

Emobot7 3 years ago Edited
538 11432

Yep, apparently, United would be closer to sign him than City. That would be one massive news if it happened. This transfer window wasn't crazy enough it seem.

Edit: OH SHIIIIIII... https://twitter.com/romeoagresti/status/1431268647452950530?s=21

Edit 2: Apparently, that guy I linked the twitter of is tier 1 for Juventus so it would mean its real. That was madly fast.

Edit 3: https://twitter.com/ManUtd/status/1431283208889544707 Fuck, its real guys! Its real!!!

Edit 4: @iHEART @tuan @Gennady enter image description here

• History

Yep, apparently, United would be closer to sign him than City. That would be one massive news if it happened. This transfer window wasn't crazy enough it seem.

Edit: OH SHIIIIIII... https://twitter.com/romeoagresti/status/1431268647452950530?s=21

Edit 2: Apparently, that guy twitter is tier 1 for Juventus.

Edit 2: Apparently, that guy I linked the twitter of is tier 1 for Juventus so it would mean its real. That was madly fast.

Emobot7 3 years ago Edited
538 11432

@United Hate Blues To be fair, it seem Ronaldo was ready to join City but United just jumped on the chance, United really saved him from a world of troubles. Good way to make the fans forgive them the Super League incident as well. Everyone win in the end! Well not City but they can live with that.

• History

@United Hate Blues To be fair, it seem Ronaldo was ready to join City but United just jumped on the chance, United really saved him from a world of troubles. Good way to make the fans forgive them the Super League incident as well.

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

If the articles are to be believed, ex-teammates at Udt had a big hand in keeping CR7 from City. This is some old-school-style moves, which I can appreciate. Today it seems people are so quick to cancel, blame, and bounce, over loyalty, commitment, and ownership.

SunFlash 3 years ago
USA 19 3260

That was not the outcome I expected. Fair play to United for getting it done.

United_Hates_Blues 3 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 14 985

@emo yes, idk if you know about us but if he joined citeh he would've been deadddd... Literally if he joined citeh he could've been killed. Word up I heard saf had another big part in this transfer 😁😜🤣 😐😐😈😈😏😏

• History

@emo yes, idk if you know about us but if he joined citeh he would've been deadddd... Literally 😐😐😈😈😏😏

_Pelle_ 3 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Can’t lie... even for a neutral fan like me it really sounds very exciting.

Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Oh yes, now man utd have sealed the deal to be my second team. Come on man utd. Now man utd have become favourites for the title

• History

Oh yes, now man utd have sealed the deal to be my second team. Come on man utd

quikzyyy 3 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

City simply pulled out of the transfer, they didn't want to pay Juventus the fee + of course Ronaldo insane wages as reported. Congrats United for this transfer window Varane, Sancho, Ronaldo, seems very good for them.

tuan_jinn 3 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Doesnt matter what happened. He's back home now.

Not his biggest fan. But im super glad. He will bag 20+ goals for us a year

expertfootball11 3 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Amazing, shame that Mourinho isn't coaching United anymore, and United is actually much more financially stable than city, which explains why they accepted his wave.

Zebras 3 years ago
Juventus, Italy 8 64

Good luck CR7 and Thank you! At 36 he decided to go to the best league in the world, unlike Messi. Respect