Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Concerns over the Israel VS Russia game.
ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Hey all FR's, i'm sure that this title has made you just a little bit curious. OK, yes i have some concerns- but it's not about the game (the game was excellent). It's about whats been happening on FR, so please stay with me. No, it's about Heinsinburg or whatever OK? It's about the comments on Isreal VS Russia. These comments are some serious issues- its really bad what these guys have posted, and they've got very high thumbs up. And no, I don't think this is multi accounting.

Here are the 2 top comments

1. this is what happens when US dont support you +50

2. US forgot to help u win the match u Fackin Idiots :P +37

Here are some more:

(from our very own awais007) Without US support Israel is Nothing........... ******* Israel.............. S U C K Terrorists

Juan Mata 10 (not signed in) Hahahaha f.uck all israelis !!!
all you can is killing innocent women and children in palestine
you are nothing without f.ucking usa !!!
F.UCK ISRAEL
Heil Hitler

Nick (no account) **** u israel u buch of terrorist

Juan Mata 10 AGAIN- **** off you israeli bastar.d !!
go kill women and children, that's all you can

I could only see a few comments supporting Isreals side and they were these

From Isreal (no account) you are really stupid u know that? palestinians would be nothing without
the arabs help, they have countries like pakistan, syria, aljiria, lyb,
lebanon, iraq, arab saudia... they have so many countries who support
them so shut up u stupid racist asshole  -14

Isreal again (not very pleased with this either, but oh well) ye, they are just stupid anti-israelis who dont know anything about our
nation, army. i have 2 brothers in the army and where the fk do they get
it from that we are terroristS?

Irsrael 1 more time...- how can israel be terrorist? plz can any guy tell me? hamas and
hizballah firing on us rockets, we fire to them back and they hiding
near civilians, so civilians die... i hope israel will do it FOREVER,
stupid bunch of stupid terrorists who can found in this site, stupid
anti-israelis pieces of ****... nobody evne know what is going on here, not even 1 israeli is terrorist, u little faggots, lol.

and from AmitPwnz- just don't understand what's the problem with people here.
It's a freaking football site, not a news site - it has nothing to do with politics so leave it outside of it.
I never watched a video of Israel in this site that doesn't contain stupid, dumb comments like this.

See what i mean guys? This is a Football website, not some stupid terrosist accusation thing. See, we have all been on the forums but we're not paying attention to whats happening on the matches. Please, let's put a stop to this nonsense. Thank's.

Comments
Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

I have posted to FR about moderators being allowed to work on the match highlights section as I don't think it ever gets touched, obviously it will be more work for them but would be better, as of yet have had no reply about it but hopefully it is something that can be implemented, unfortunately this isn't the first instance of certain highlights receiving high amounts of abuse.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Please elaborate- I haven't seen anymore, but please show me!

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

I'm not going to be able to find them, they were several months back, all were reported to FR at the time.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Ah ok no problem.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

It's a good post but you might be better to e-mail it on to FR as well using the contact feedback at the bottom, something like this needs to be seen and sorted.

KingHenry 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Yes i saw it too. First of all this is as you said a football site. We talk about football not politics.
And second of all, 99,999% of the people hating on isreal on this site and everywhere esle don't know shit about israel and palestine. They just repeat what they hear from people who don't know either. The best thing to do is just ignoring them. And to those who thumbed these comments you are just as dumb as the ones posting them.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Thanks for the advice- I may e-mail FR soon.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

@KingHenry, that is nicely put...The thumbs up shows how narrow minded and clueless most people are, take awais comment, if you took the  "******* Israel" and exchanged the nation for any other nation you wouldn't get +8 you would get like -20. 

On many other forums I've been on certain comments posted in that highlights would either get a warning or a straight banning just for the simple fact they are completely unacceptable.

This thread is yet another prime example as well why unregistered users SHOULDN'T be allowed to post, most abuse comes from them with a few exceptions.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I think mods should pay extra attention when it comes to Israel. At least one of them should monitor the highlights and weed out those idiots.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I just saw Skillz comment this "F-ck israeshit you deserve to lose fcking jews stealing a county that was actually called : Palastine" yeah he changed alright. 

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

That is his second abusive comment now, "Atleast these "Poor Stinky Arabs" can play proffesional football and they get more paid then your mum who works as a hooker.."

Was obvious he wouldn't change, maybe someone else can report him either on FR's profile or the contact (Feedback) at the bottom of here, try and speed up getting rid of the idiot.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@all : I would like to mention the goal.com's new comment posting system. Earlier anyone could comment but now it requires you to either signup or connect with facebook,yahoo,gmail,etc. This will reduce the hate speech in highlights drastically. I observed Goal.Com now and before ... trolling never ends but it has reduced a lot ..... Bottom Line >> no unregistered user comments anywhere !!

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

The Isreali players are not the solidiers, stop agress them, they're doing their job.

@Jimskeleton: You seem too much concerned about the thumps up/down system. Relax. Nothing we can do. FootyRoom will  take actions in extreme situations.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@ramaboy10: If only you sw the Chelsea 0 -1 Man Utd match in 2010/2011, you'll be surprised.

awais007 12 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

i am sorry to my FR Friends that i make a rude comment so I will not do this again because Pakistan is also very become a war place due to Israel and USA that's why because of their involvements i dislike Jew Lobby who become a major part of terrorism in Pakistan so i am sorry again to you my Friends

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

awais please shut the hell up and get out of my post how dare you speak like that to another country.

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Well there is always 2 sides in the Israel vs Palestine (I dont take sides there). And dont forget Hezbolla ..

awais007 12 years ago

i was just apologizing to my footyroom friends but @ramaboy10 didn't want

awais007 12 years ago

@ramaboy10 if u do not want me to comment here so before posting this post please mention that awais007 is not allowed to comment here because that is your post u do not want me to comment here so i will stop and never comment on your post

awais007 12 years ago

you will never see me on your post and i will comment on other posts of our other footyroom friends but do not comment only on ramaboy10 posts

Discussion Closed