Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Concerns over the Israel VS Russia game.
ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Hey all FR's, i'm sure that this title has made you just a little bit curious. OK, yes i have some concerns- but it's not about the game (the game was excellent). It's about whats been happening on FR, so please stay with me. No, it's about Heinsinburg or whatever OK? It's about the comments on Isreal VS Russia. These comments are some serious issues- its really bad what these guys have posted, and they've got very high thumbs up. And no, I don't think this is multi accounting.

Here are the 2 top comments

1. this is what happens when US dont support you +50

2. US forgot to help u win the match u Fackin Idiots :P +37

Here are some more:

(from our very own awais007) Without US support Israel is Nothing........... ******* Israel.............. S U C K Terrorists

Juan Mata 10 (not signed in) Hahahaha f.uck all israelis !!!
all you can is killing innocent women and children in palestine
you are nothing without f.ucking usa !!!
F.UCK ISRAEL
Heil Hitler

Nick (no account) **** u israel u buch of terrorist

Juan Mata 10 AGAIN- **** off you israeli bastar.d !!
go kill women and children, that's all you can

I could only see a few comments supporting Isreals side and they were these

From Isreal (no account) you are really stupid u know that? palestinians would be nothing without
the arabs help, they have countries like pakistan, syria, aljiria, lyb,
lebanon, iraq, arab saudia... they have so many countries who support
them so shut up u stupid racist asshole  -14

Isreal again (not very pleased with this either, but oh well) ye, they are just stupid anti-israelis who dont know anything about our
nation, army. i have 2 brothers in the army and where the fk do they get
it from that we are terroristS?

Irsrael 1 more time...- how can israel be terrorist? plz can any guy tell me? hamas and
hizballah firing on us rockets, we fire to them back and they hiding
near civilians, so civilians die... i hope israel will do it FOREVER,
stupid bunch of stupid terrorists who can found in this site, stupid
anti-israelis pieces of ****... nobody evne know what is going on here, not even 1 israeli is terrorist, u little faggots, lol.

and from AmitPwnz- just don't understand what's the problem with people here.
It's a freaking football site, not a news site - it has nothing to do with politics so leave it outside of it.
I never watched a video of Israel in this site that doesn't contain stupid, dumb comments like this.

See what i mean guys? This is a Football website, not some stupid terrosist accusation thing. See, we have all been on the forums but we're not paying attention to whats happening on the matches. Please, let's put a stop to this nonsense. Thank's.

Comments
ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

OK good!

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Hezbollah are KUFAR protecting Israel from Palestine

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

if Israel wont help them they will offer there service to Syria but if Syria cant help them either they will make PEACE to all MUSLIM (Sunni)

AmitPwnz 12 years ago
Barcelona, Israel 0 280

Thanks for showcasing my comment.
This is a disgrace, it's a football site, not a politics site.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

AmintPwnz I am writing GOOD things about you...

AmitPwnz 12 years ago
Barcelona, Israel 0 280

I know, let me rephrase.
I'm saying that it's a disgrace how people even bring on politics in a football site, and not only that, but how people express their hate is amazing, they should be banned from the site.

shpalman 12 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

it's also a disgrace how people brings back necro threads every 20 days like a swiss clock...in order to get even more attention? looks like you do it appositely,Amit. btw asking for ban is expression of hate. you don't really give a better example,son. 

Discussion Closed