Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Club you hate the most!
nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

For me it's Aston Villa. They just annoy me so much because they do nothing all season, but somehow manage to not get relegated. But this season I'm hoping they do. And I hope we smash them at Anfield on the weekend!!!!!!!

Excluding rivalries, which club do you hate the most and why?

Comments
Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I wouldn't say I hate them, but I dislike Manchester City, simply because of their logic when it comes to building depth in their team.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

I never thought of Aston Villa like that... now that you mention it, I've begun to hate them too, haha. They do nothing, you're right, loool.

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

I'm starting to hate Chelsea more and more because of what happened recently.

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

chelsea/manutd/man city

bluezz 11 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

@heisinburg what happened recently?

bluezz 11 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

Barcelona

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

yeah I hate Aston Villa, I dislike Arsenal and I hate SCP.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

CHELSEA..

ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

in the past i was hating chelsea very much but now i dun hate them anymore and started to hate man utd :D

devilz 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

apart from our main rivals in the EPL, I dislike Real Madird because they always try to buy our best players, and half the time they do... I actually quite like Barca despite the acting. Cant really think of any other teams i hate apart from chelsea and man city

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I don't really hate any club in particular I just hate how some fans act. It's cool that you win but some people get too annoying. Especially when they start whining. Valencia had a deserved win vs Real Madrid and not a word was said. Also hate the fans that can't respect others. 

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

i hate man u and spurs. spurs fans talk shit all season until we get the last laugh like last season 10 points and they fucked it up. man u aswell because they get cocky 

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

A small club I hate would be Stoke! Arsenal fans should know this too. They play the game like fucking rugby. Remember poor Ramsey vs Stoke? I hate their style of play. Then again, this is why the likes of Messi and La Liga teams would never survive around big tough physical teams such as Stoke (bring on the La Liga fan boys!) Big Club is Barca It used to be ManUtd because of 2008 (yes I'm still butthurt :P get all ur giggles out ManUtd fans), but I don't hate them as much as our rivalry drifted away after ManCity became much better with their large amount of money.

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Stoke are compulsory. You just have to hate them no matter what. lol.

awais007 11 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Manchester United

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Chelsea
City
PSG

See the pattern?

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

gotta be Chelsea or Barca

samuel999 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 6 185

spurs,man u,man city,chelsea,liverpool

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

there isnt a real need to create this post. we should respect each club no matter if we are rivals