Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Club you hate the most!
nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

For me it's Aston Villa. They just annoy me so much because they do nothing all season, but somehow manage to not get relegated. But this season I'm hoping they do. And I hope we smash them at Anfield on the weekend!!!!!!!

Excluding rivalries, which club do you hate the most and why?

Comments
tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

I don't hate any teams. But I could say I favor Man City the least..

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

feyenoord and chelsea as large parts of their fans are racist with minute brains. i understand why our fellow jodens spurs hate arsenal tho - if utrecht moved to amsterdam then............. BOOM !

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I hate Arsenal because they're French. O:)

(j/k)

But, seriously, why create this thread? 

Falconryman1 11 years ago
Arsenal 1 161

Stoke!! Dirty rugby team. Plus they boo Ramsey when he's on the ball, disgraceful! I would love to see them relegated!

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

partizan,city,liverpool,roma.

regli11 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

sunderland , man c , qpr and arsenal

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Hate teams who`s fans cant respect my team...

regli11 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

mladen am albanian !!!

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

What is the point on "Hating" Rivals ? I mean without Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham, Man City etc. The EPL would be boring. It's always good to have challenging season and there is nothing wrong in losing games this is football. as i stated on my profile I like those clubs to get much tougher to defeat for the champions league competition I support English clubs after Chelsea in the champions league and surely if any english club wins The Champions league it's like Chelsea won it to me. 

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@DonAndres: "Chelsea" Ahaha what a loser. Just because they owned your team now you hate them. ^^

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

"Hate teams who`s fans cant respect my team..." - Love the irony of this post from knibis, lol.

For me, any team who completely relies on a billionaire owner for there success.

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@nandaYNWA That awkward moment when you underestimate Aston Villa and your club lose to them at home 3-1 

Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

city and RM... money cant buy you soccer, it would only ruin quality players and teams

ddshaw 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Netherlands 0 1

Chelsea and Madrid for sure!