Chelsea
Benfica

Napoli
Real Madrid

Porto
Manchester City

Footy_watch 1 year ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

AC Milan - PSG - Chelsea - Benfica - Napoli - Liverpool - Inter Milan - Man City

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

AC Milan

PSG

Chelsea

Benfica

Napoli

Liverpool

Inter Milan

Man City

AC Milan - PSG - Chelsea - Benfica - Napoli - Liverpool - Inter Milan

• Man City
Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

A bit late but:

Tottenham
Bayern

Chelsea
Benfica

Napoli
Real Madrid

Porto
Manchester City

_Pelle_ 1 year ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Im too afraid to bet on anything… but I still think Im betting big on Bayern.

If they win I win the bet. If they lose… PSG are going through💪

I always try to make it a win-win when it’s about my team

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

I always try to make it a win-win when it’s about my team

Thats also exactly how I go about stuff like that.

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Woah Liverpool got obliterated. They are a finished team.

DarthFooty 1 year ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Real Madrid is so odd right now. Can never tell which team is gonna show up to just crush you. And that was the first leg! haha

_Pelle_ 1 year ago

Should Klopp resign?

Algerino 1 year ago Edited
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

@DarthFooty its not real madrid being good its liverpool being horrible this season. Since they let go of Mané they havent been able to find a good replacement for him

• History

@DarthFoot its not real madrid being good its liverpool being horrible this season. Since they let go of Mané they havent been able to find a good replacement for him

_Pelle_ 1 year ago

It’s more than just Mané though

DarthFooty 1 year ago

Mane was not on the backline, however, the style of play, and with Mane in that front three, Liverpool was suffocating teams with brilliant press play, which took so much off the defense. The team now lacks that dynamic, and the defense is showing some major flaws.

Not just defense, so not pointing fingers just at the backline.

Emobot7 1 year ago
538 11432

its not real madrid being good its liverpool being horrible this season. Since they let go of Mané they havent been able to find a good replacement for him

Well, obviously Liverpool were horrendous but Real Madrid was a killer in front of goals. Converted 5 goal out of 6 shot on goal I think.

@Darthfooty So true, Liverpool getting exposed all kind of way because their high press who was the root of all their success has fallen apart. They will need time to build it again with their new players.

Emobot7 1 year ago Edited
538 11432

Welp, PSG, Dortmund and Tottenham are out of the CL. Great from Chelsea and AC Milan, considering both teams are having a real hard time in their respective tournaments.

The Chelsea penalty will be controversial for a bunch of reasons, personnaly, I don't know the rule clearly enough to put a opinion about it.

PSG vs Bayern was interesting even though I think that despite all their budget, PSG showed in that game they need a more balanced squad. Their midfield and their players on the bench were just not good enough imho and the game was lost when Marquinhos had to be subbed out.

Still think this Bayern isn't as lethal as when they had Robben, Ribery and Lewandoski and they might be in trouble against a team like Real Madrid.

• History

Welp, PSG, Dortmund and Tottenham are out of the CL. Great from Chelsea and AC Milan, considering both team are having a real hard time in their respective tournaments.

The Chelsea penalty will be controversial for a bunch of reasons, personnaly, I don't know the rule clearly enough to put a opinion about it.

PSG vs Bayern was interesting even though I think that despite all their budget, PSG showed in that game they need a more balanced squad. Their midfield and their players on the bench were just not good enough imho and the game was lost when Marquinhos had to be subbed out.

Still think this Bayern isn't as lethal as when they had Robben, Ribery and Lewandoski and they might be in trouble against a team like Real Madrid.

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

So far I got 3 out of 4 predictions correct.
PSG have always had big weaknesses in their midfield and defence. They haven't spent their money well which is why they have never been strong enough to challenge for the champions league except for one season.

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

RB Leipzig or man utd in disguise? 🤣🤣🤣

Footy_watch 1 year ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

I'm expecting Liverpool to make a comeback or come very close. I hope they destroy Madrid

DarthFooty 1 year ago

Would love to see Liverpool win it.

Haaland is a monster!!

_Pelle_ 1 year ago

Liverpool not coming back from the loss in first game

DarthFooty 1 year ago

Pelle I was not ruling anything out for Liverpool. They did put up big numbers against Man Utd and we have seen some crazy scores in several other games this season. Of course Real only had to protect a very solid lead and they just capped it with one extra goal. Well deserved to go through.

Let's see how the draw ends up for the next round.