{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea vs Manchester United Predictions/Post-match Reactions
Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

1-0 For Chelsea .

Comments
Marcus2011 9 years ago Edited

It is same every season You all dislike when Chelsea does it , but not when others do it . Because Chelsea does it the best ! Lets at least agree on that defending against top opposition that has world class players is not easy . United can have all their back passes and stuff but we Chelsea kept them in our back pocket .

Also , I think you clearly underestimate or being bias towards Chelsea squad and previous matches . We can play all out and full attack mode when need to ( We came and bossed at Trafford before too ) , but did we need to hustle and gamble against United ? Nope . We had 11 more points to play for and United's match was another 3 points closer to title . Would you go out there and risk it ? To me that was a champions like decision . To play smart and completely cancel out whatever United tried to pull off . There was only one good chance from United others were all around and out .

Once again , Mourinho always chooses tactics that are most likely to get us those points . Chelsea is clearly lost the form we started with in the beginning , so he made the best choice. . He knows how to set it up to attack and how to set it up to defend . You all need to analyze game properly . It is not like United just pushed us into defense with their vertical passes, it was our game set up that allowed them to have more ball . Not a single through pass whole game from United . United are not some crappy team ( unless you think so ) especially when they are in form , but we were prepared and did not let them play their usual game .

We are not going to let title slip by playing football that appeals to you with a squad who are tired and out form . I personally liked our performance and set up to the game . It was very smart choice . If only Drogba was little more faster score would have been higher and more chances would have been created .

@quikzy

Are you worried mate about next week mate ?

@tuanis

United vs Chelsea always had some jaw dropping matches but go back and look under what circumstances they happened . What was at stake and how teams fared in terms of form .

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

It is same every season You all dislike when Chelsea does it , but not when others do it . Because Chelsea does it the best ! Lets at least agree on that defending against top opposition that has world class players is not easy . United can have all their back passes and stuff but we Chelsea kept them in their back pocket .

Also , I think you clearly underestimate or being bias towards Chelsea squad and previous matches . We can play all out and full attack mode when need to ( We came and bossed at Trafford before too ) , but did we need to hustle and gamble against United ? Nope . We had 11 more points to play for and United's match was another 3 points closer to title . Would you go out there and risk it ? To me that was a champions like decision . To play smart and completely cancel out whatever United tried to pull off . There was only one good chance from United others were all around and out .

Once again , Mourinho always chooses tactics that are most likely to get us those points . Chelsea is clearly lost the form we started with in the beginning , so he made the best choice. . He knows how to set it up to attack and how to set it up to defend . You all need to analyze game properly . It is like United just pushed us into defense with their vertical passes . Not a single through pass whole game . United are not some crappy team ( unless you think so ) especially when they are in form , but we were prepared and did not let them play .

We are not going to let title slip by playing football that appeals to you with a squad who are tired and out form . I personally liked our performance and set up to the game . It was very smart choice . If only Drogba was little more faster score would have been higher and more chances would have been created .

@quikzy

@tuanis

United vs Chelsea always had some jaw dropping matches but go back and look under what circumstances they happened . What was at stake and how teams fared in terms of form .

It is same every season You all dislike when Chelsea does it , but not when others do it . Because Chelsea does it the best ! Lets at least agree on that defending against top opposition that has world class players is not easy . United can have all their back passes and stuff but we Chelsea kept them in our back pocket .

Once again , Mourinho always chooses tactics that are most likely to get us those points . Chelsea is clearly lost the form we started with in the beginning , so he made the best choice. . He knows how to set it up to attack and how to set it up to defend . You all need to analyze game properly . It is like United just pushed us into defense with their vertical passes . Not a single through pass whole game . United are not some crappy team ( unless you think so ) especially when they are in form , but we were prepared and did not let them play .

@quikzy

@tuanis

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I'm not worried ;)

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Good , because it will be great match ! I am itching to know how Wenger will set up his team after seeing what happened at the Bridge .

ashwin1729 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

Chelsea played safe for a draw, and got 3 points. Nothing wrong in defensive football. A momentary lapse in judgement from Smalling & Co. All of us United fans should be proud that we went to the Bridge, and dominated CFC, which we haven't really done even with SAF. Next year will be a different story. Mou can park the bus against us at home and away, but he won't stop LVG. The game was not that dull to be honest, it was a lot of open play for United. We had a few chances; the best of them falling to Roo in the opening minutes. Had Roo scored, it would have been a different ball game I believe. If you're looking to blame Mou, blame Roo for not scoring and our players for not putting in a good ball in the final third.Congrats to CFC. Next year is the real challenge for us to get the title. And I bet we'll beat you to it.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Well you guys did say that last year too . Don't set yourself to sound like a Liverpool fan . Next year though will be very tough and I have no doubt that Chelsea will reinforce in summer heavily . So, I am not afraid to bet on this neither .

ashwin1729 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

Whoa Marcus...4/20 has been 4 days go. No one...I MEAN NO UNITED FAN thought that we were going to win the EPL this year. LVG's focus from day 1 has been top 4. Which he is on the way to get unless a monumental implosion happens. So, I don't know which United fans you've been talking to...but everyone on this board will agree that we were going for a Top 4 finish. So, who told you that United's going to win the title this year? I need what they're smoking...

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Nah come on why are you so pessimistic , my friends that support United were hoping for turn around after winter and were pretty optimistic .Ok maybe you are just realist , but reality is that it any thing can happen in EPL , you know that very well .

P.s. they are smoking "Parliament" and "Marlboro "