Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea vs Bayern Munich Who will win??
Chanakya999 12 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

I am Chelsea all the way since Munich have a home court advantage and they knocked Real Madrid out. They still have some really good players. Torres and the 50 million pounds that they have spent on him really has payed off for them. Good Luck!

Comments
Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

With the way Bayern were playing tonight against Madrid, I'll put my money on Chelsea.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I agree Munich have a huge advantage but never write Chelsea off. Chelsea are missing some of their best players too and so are Munich (Badstuber and Gustavo). I'm just glad two of my favourite leagues are represented! :D

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

I'm going with Bayer, just because they are at the top of champions league for some years and I think they deserve to win it this year. Also they play in Munich with all their fans around.
P.D. Hope they play better than against R.Madrid and Inter Milan in the final of 2010.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Bayern with no doubt. They will give 110% knowing they r home at the final. As long as Chelsea doesn't play with 8 defenders then it should be good

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

I'd very much love to see Bayern lift the cup. They showed a lot of promise today, seeing as they were playing at Madrid's home. Very very excited for this final, especially because it involves neither Madrid or Barcelona. Cheers! 

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

My heart is choosing Chelsea but my mind is choosing FC Bayern Munich

Chelseaforlife 12 years ago
Chelsea, England 7 68

Chelsea No Doubt !!!! WE doubt our team vs Valencia vs Napoli vs Benfinca vs Barcelona

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Chelsea can do it , what they did in Barcelona . I  woild like to seem take it.

Hope Chelsea will play the same as they did in Barcelona.

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

@expertfootball11 they wont play like they did against Barcelona this is the Final already you have to balance your game not just defending whole 90 min...

Bayern is like Bayern , a team who attacks a lot.

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

I would like Chelsea to win but Bayern at home

tuan_jinn 12 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Nothing is certain, Bayern plays better football so I do hope they win.  Although, Chelsea has quality players and in this 1 game tie, anything can happen... Please Chelsea dont put 10 players in the box again

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

You ask who will win ? i dont know ,, my heart says Lampard will lift The glass ,, but another sounds tell Bayern will shining this Year ,

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

really hard, it would be touching if i see Lampard lifting the cup and Di Matteo staying, but Bayern plays the better game and i really would like to see Schweisteiger lifting the cup, for me he is the soul of Bayern.

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

One thing I've learnt from the Chelsea-Barca match is to never write Chelsea off! 
On paper, Bayern are the stronger team. So Chelsea will have to work harder, particularly their strikers since they have lost their best centre-back in Terry and they are likely to concede goals. Also Ramires' loss is a huge blow considering his pace and finishing ability. So that makes it even more important for Drogba and Torres to give their best.
Surely it's gonna be an attacking game.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Munich won 3-1 on on penalties awesome game!

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

I hope Chelsea. Because i dont like the german clubs and especially Bayern Munich.. I hope Chelsea will crush them in their own stadium just like what we did back then in 2009-2010 we crushed them in the Bernabeú... That day was amazing.. I will never forget it in my life.. thank you Milito ;)

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

A lot of munichs players 'red carded' but they have created a plea to help with this to let them play- but they are all leaving terry excluded becasue of his dirty foul! should be a good game though..

Blackatelli 12 years ago
Orlando Pirates, Niger 0 14

i think bayern will win but if chelsea wins it i hope the winning goal scorer is black. either dogba or kalou the stoner will be fine. too bad ramires is suspended coz he's blackness is outta this world