Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea & Man City battle for Falcao & Cavani
AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Chelsea & Man City to go head-to-head in pursuit of Falcao & Cavani.

The Premier League giants meet at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday, with battle lines already being drawn ahead of a summer spending war over two of Europe's most coveted strikers.

Comments
Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Don't they battle for every player worth more than 40 Million? There's really no point in posting this anymore since this is old news. Try not to post repetitive transfer posts about the same player rumored to go the same team UNLESS there's been some legitimate proof or contact/comments made by the club and/or player. Otherwise you're just stating the obvious with these posts.

Bogdan 11 years ago
Dynamo Kyiv, Ukraine 23 592

I think falcao to will go to Chelsea and Cavani to Man City)))

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Why would he go to Madrid? They already have Benzema, Higuian AND Callejon!! They don't need anymore strikers!! But then again, so do Chelsea & Man City

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

In fairness, that has never stopped Real before. ;)

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Lodatz

They'd probably sell Higuain though. He's paid a lot, and if they want either Cavani or Falcao, they need to open up their wages a bit. Higuain also isn't the most consistent of strikers either, having either very good runs of form or very bad ones.

Lodatz 11 years ago

Tell Perez to sell him to Spurs... O:)

Boixosnois1981 11 years ago
Barcelona 49 508

im pretty sure if Atleti stays in the UCL spots falcao wont wanna go. and if he wins copa.
he will have UCL football and silverware for the 3rd year running so what else would he need.

Lodatz 11 years ago

I think the question is: would Atletico sell?

If they want the money for him, there's not much else he can do...

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

a good deal would be 35 millions + Torres. and Rafa for free... :))

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

35 Million Euros or Pounds? Pounds would seem more realistic. :)

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

yep :)

FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

But would Atleti be willing to accept Torres, they could very well look for some young striker or maybe someone upcoming from their youth system. Torres could be a huge risk.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

For f*cks sake, am I the only Chelsea fan out there who knows our next big striker is the beast that is Lukaku? Chelsea don't need to pay 40 million. We are stacked with future talent. If the board is stubborn and want to buy a striker, I say go for Son.

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

@Vendetta
They say Son's extended his contract...
I would love to see him continue Park's legacy at United.

Vendetta 11 years ago

Well then, there is always Bony.

FredTilson 11 years ago

@Vendetta - Unfortunately, RA doesn't seem to think like you. It would have been wiser to recall him from his loan instead of signing Ba.

Vendetta 11 years ago

The board are wise to not recall Lukaku. He is doing great, but he is far from being our main striker. He still needs to improve in many skills. Same can be said to Gudetti when you think about it.

FredTilson 11 years ago

Maybe my point wasn't clear. I meant physically Ba and Lukaku play similarly, so a different styled striker (someone like Llorente) should have been signed in addition to recalling Lukaku in order to provide more creativity and gradually allowing Lukaku to play himself into the team. Plus, looking at Torres' form, there is a lot of scope for other strikers to get playing time. That's just my view though. Regarding Guidetti, he was out of action for a long time due to severe illness. Hopefully once he is fit, he is put in the squad in Balotelli's place.

AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Vendetta I'm always with the idea of promoting a youth player because we do have a lot of talents. But as Roman's business mind even if he pays the ridiculous amount of 40 millions, He will get them back anyhow. Signing someone like Falcao is not a waste of money at all. he is a talented and "Famous" player worldwide which is a win for Roman, bringing someone like him to join us would get Chelsea a lot of new supporters from Colombia and even people who never supported Chelsea before say just "People who love Falcao from all over the world" Selling T-shirts alone would be enough and a lot of other investments. But as for us fans we would also like to have such a talented player to bring more success and talent to our club. at the end of the day no fan can decide this, only the club owners who have the right to do whatever they wish, it's their money not ours. Just check all the big clubs owners and see how they spent millions such as Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man Utd, Man City, PSG, Bayern Munich, Inter, Juventus etc.. You've heard a lot of ignorant people mocking our club as Chel$ea which is really very ironic that their club also spent a lot of millions too and make themselves believe that they won all their cups without paying nothing. Tell me a Big club in La Liga, EPL, Serie A, Bundesliga that won a major cup without paying a penny? None. It's always been a business to those owners and an entertainment to us. 

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Arsenal is interested in someone? GOOD here comes chelsea and man city to make 2x bigger bid for player.