Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea home record
DrunkenMonkey 10 years ago
West Ham United, England 16 204

I find it quite hard to believe that chelsea have lost twice at home this season.
Before chelsea under jose would never lose at their home ground especially to teams like sunderland or basel if i expected anyone to defeat chelsea at home it would be a team like man city or PSG.

Comments
bluezz 10 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

@heisingburg i wasn't insulting you man. I was just pointing out that I have also been on this site long enough to see who's arrogant and who's not and believe me whoever is at the top of the league, the fans of that team will be very arrogant its not only Chelsea fans, btw if you were referring to me when you said 'worst attitude' you must be kidding I rarely even post comments like I used to 4 seasons ago..

Marcus2011 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Bottom team

Sunderland Sunderland did what United , Arsenal , Liverpool , Everton and etc teams could not do . Took 3 points from us at Stamford Bridge and 4 points , almost 6 points if it was not for Manone , away from City with one clean sheet . Certainly does not fit the description of a bottom team . One of the back bones of the team is their two experienced ex United veteran defenders . Who know how to cope against big teams . I am quiet fond of Sunderland and actually signed up on their youtube page , trust me their fans would not appreciate " bottom team " label .

Low class

Here is a list of top managers who moan when referee does them wrong : Arsene Wenger, Manuel Pelegrini , Brendan Rogers , Martinez , David Moyes . Just because Jose takes all the headlines in newspaper does not make him only one . Get a grip of football . He protects his players and the club and when there was injustice , he confronts it just like above managers do .

So according to you , not long ago, United fans including you ( i remember ) were acting low-class and quite embarrassing when Nani was sent off in Madrid's match ? In every corner of the world , United fans were convinced it was a plot by UEFA to help Real advance . This is just one of the main incident where you United fans acted " high class " and did put blame on referees .

Also , during the same match we saw how Sir Alex , United players and the bench with stuff ran towards referee confronting him about decision . So , do you think Sir Alex and United stuff along with players are low class and made it quite embarrassing ? Guess whose best friend is Sir Alex .

Two decade of " moaning " from Sir Alex and his stuff about referee decision that had a direct affect on United's defeat or draw or even almost defeat or even had nothing to do with result . Sir Alex was master class when it came to pressuring referees and his manipulations during press conferences was second to none . All the success that United was not purely on the field .

History

Mate , we are making history right now . Just because one business was more successful and had a long reputation as a good business establishment does not mean that competitor can't come to build just as good if not better reputation and success .

Please mate which one of the Liverpool players has grown from their academy ? Only old Stevie product of Liverpool . Even manager , Brendan Rogers is a product of Chelsea and student of Jose Mourinho .

You mean they join forums to mock and troll around ? Let's get this right at least :))

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Bottom team Sunderland

Sunderland did what United , Arsenal , Liverpool , Everton and etc teams could not do . Took 3 points from us at Stamford Bridge and 4 points , almost 6 points if it was not for Manone , away from City with one clean sheet . Certainly does not fit the description of a bottom team . One of the back bones of the team is their two experienced ex United veteran defenders . Who know how to cope against big teams . I am quiet fond of Sunderland and actually signed up on their youtube page , trust me their fans would not appreciate " bottom team " label .

Low class

Here is a list of top managers who moan when referee does them wrong : Arsene Wenger, Manuel Pelegrini , Brendan Rogers , Martinez , David Moyes . Just because even Jose takes all the headlines in newspaper does not make him only one . Get a grip of football . He protects his players and the club and when there was injustice , he confronts it just like above managers do .

So according to you , not long ago, United fans including you ( i remember ) were acting low-class and quite embarrassing when Nani was sent off in Madrid's match ? In every corner of the world , United fans were convinced it was a plot by UEFA to help Real advance . This is just one of the main incident where you United fans acted " high class " and did put blame on referees .

Also , during the same match we saw how Sir Alex , United players and the bench with stuff ran towards referee confronting him about decision . So , do you think Sir Alex and United stuff along with players are low class and made it quite embarrassing ? Guess whose best friend is Sir Alex .

How two decade of " moaning " from Sir Alex and his stuff about referee decision that had a direct affect on United's defeat or draw or even almost defeat or even had nothing to do with result ? Sir Alex was master class when it came to pressuring referees and his manipulations during press conferences was second to none . All the success that United was not purely on the field .

History

Mate , we are making history right now . Just because one business was more successful and had a long reputation as good business establishment does not mean that competitor can come build just as good if not better reputation and success .

Please mate which one of the Liverpool players has grown from their academy ? Only old Stevie product of Liverpool . Even manager , Brendan Rogers is a product of Chelsea and student of Jose Mourinho .

You mean they join forums to mock and troll around ? Let's get this right at least :))

Bottom team

Sunderland Sunderland did what United , Arsenal , Liverpool , Everton and etc teams could not do . Took 3 points from us at Stamford Bridge and 4 points , almost 6 points if it was not for Manone , away from City with one clean sheet . Certainly does not fit the description of a bottom team . One of the back bones of the team is their two experienced ex United veteran defenders . Who know how to cope against big teams . I am quiet fond of Sunderland and actually signed up on their youtube page , trust me their fans would not appreciate " bottom team " label .

Low class

Here is a list of top managers who moan when referee does them wrong : Arsene Wenger, Manuel Pelegrini , Brendan Rogers , Martinez , David Moyes . Just because even Jose takes all the headlines in newspaper does not make him only one . Get a grip of football . He protects his players and the club and when there was injustice , he confronts it just like above managers do .

How two decade of " moaning " from Sir Alex and his stuff about referee decision that had a direct affect on United's defeat or draw or even almost defeat or even had nothing to do with result ? Sir Alex was master class when it came to pressuring referees and his manipulations during press conferences was second to none . All the success that United was not purely on the field .

History
Mate , we are making history right now . Just because one business was more successful and had a long reputation as good business establishment does not mean that competitor can come build just as good if not better reputation and success .

Bottom team

Low class

History

Bottom team

Low class

Here is a list of top managers who moan when referee does them wrong : Arsene Wenger, Manuel Pelegrini , Brendan Rogers , Martinez , David Moyes . Just because Jose takes all the headlines in newspaper does not make him only one . Get a grip of football . He protects his players and the club and when there was injustice , he confronts it just like above managers do .

History

Bottom team

Low class

Two decade of " moaning " from Sir Alex and his stuff about referee decision that had a direct affect on United's defeat or draw or even almost defeat or even had nothing to do with result . Sir Alex was master class when it came to pressuring referees and his manipulations during press conferences was second to none . All the success that United was not purely on the field .

History

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Marcus: I respect your opinion. But tough or not, they are in the bottom of the table, Chelsea can't finish them off at home where no other team except Basel has managed to win, then you have yourself to blame. That's what I was trying to say.

It is low class, I understand it's Mou's style to protect his players by getting all the heats to himself, but you can't deny that he does it quite often and very contracting to his words, he mocks the other coach badly if they happen to complain. As the matter of facts, all the name you mentioned are moaning from time to time, but for some reason, Mou is away in front, he turns to a clown sometimes (even Sir Alex did).

And as for Nani incident, I can assure you I never moan about something like that, I complain about bad ref's decision but I would never say sh!t like Fifa or Uefa involved, that's kid stuff.

Of course Chelsea is building history right now and in a decade they are top class club, I didnt say anything about that, I just confront you for calling other as glory hunter or plastic fans :D.

yep I hate trolls

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@tuan

• I do not deny that . In the eyes of every one else he may look like a clown or be rude or act classless , but in my eyes he is genius tactician who uses every tool available at his disposal to be a competitive manager .

He is simply playing by the "rules" of highly competitive football and when he feels he can bent some rules during the game or press conference , he always does . That is why he is a champion and that is why Sir Alex was a champion . If one wants to be top manager , he will have to take some heavy hits, criticism and hate , but still moving forward and proving everyone just how good he is really .

• Mate , Basle won that match clean as whistle . Jose fully took the blame and players did same . However, let me get this straight , are you suggesting that if for example United is denied 3 penalties and one disallowed goal and to add insult to injury , referee gives other team joke penalty that turns into a winning goal , they should dust themselves off , keep on playing and in the end blame themselves for defeat ?

• I confronted others for calling Chelsea fans as plastic when every top club has those individuals and Liverpool without exception .
ForeverBayern 3 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 44 593

it's fun to read old threads here :)