Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea home record
DrunkenMonkey 10 years ago
West Ham United, England 16 204

I find it quite hard to believe that chelsea have lost twice at home this season.
Before chelsea under jose would never lose at their home ground especially to teams like sunderland or basel if i expected anyone to defeat chelsea at home it would be a team like man city or PSG.

Comments
KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

I'm delighted ! And for a Liverpool player on loan to score the penalty that gives liverpool the title (almost), how dramatic.

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

I'm sad.

gagagoodlife 10 years ago
Chelsea, England 14 325

It's really hard to believe, but a win next game vs liverpool is a must, or else league is gone.

ironfist2010 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

@Vendetta : the 1st thing that came to my mind when azpilicueta mad that tackle was you vendetta ( he's ur beloved player ) . felt sad for u mate !!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

^ the 1st thing that came to my mind when azpilicueta mad that tackle was you vendetta ( he's ur beloved player ) . felt sad for u mate !!

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

^I was completely depressed after that tackle, and he must have felt ten times worse too. He is our best and most consistent player this season and he decides to finally mess up in the worst time possible. I feel for Cesar.

man_utd 10 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

I really don't want Liverpool to win it. Just.
*sigh*.

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Nice dive from Altidore. Anyway, with the quality Chelsea have losing against Sunderland. They can only blame themselves. Mourinho need to take responsibility and stop blaming refs, a lot of decisions go the blues way too.
The special one can go to Anfield and get a win. Nothing is written in stone yet. Liverpool have a lot of pressure now. Norwich could shock them.

ikoiko 10 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

Sunderland beat Chelsea/Mourinho at their own game today

mladen 10 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Marcus2011 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@wolfie

This season all the top teams have learned that it is a mistake to underestimate Sunderland . They had a better game plan than PSG . However, this not a news that Chelsea has poor finishing compare to other top teams and when referees are also impacting the match outcome , I just do not know how else to win . And who else should Mourinho blame ? Players ? So they will have more pressure on them? Should he blame himself ? Did you watch the match ? I have feeling you have not because there was nothing wrong with his setup or selection and his subs made impact as well but again could not finish few hard fought chances and top of that referee just made things twice more difficult .

• History

@wolfie

This season all the top teams have learned that it is a mistake to underestimate Sunderland . They had a better game plan than PSG . However, this not a news that Chelsea has poor finishing compare to other top teams and when referees are also impacting the match outcome , I just do not know how else to win . And who else should Mourinho should blame ? Players ? So they will have more pressure on them? Should he blame himself ? Did you watch the match ? I have feeling you have not because there was nothing wrong with his setup or selection and his subs made impact as well but again could not finish few hard fought chances and top of that referee just made things twice more difficult .

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Mourinho being Mourinho and Marcus being Marcus after a defeat, nothing new.

• History

Marcus being Marcus after a defeat, nothing new.

fabryi 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 37 727

And Wolfie still Chelsea fan in disguise.
I don't think it's a dive, but most likely not a penalty either.

• History

And Wolfie still Chelsea fan in disguise.
I don't think it's a dive, but penalty 50/50

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

So much for best defense in the league. You probably a little excited now knowing that the pl chances have flown out the window. I always have respect for Mourinho for his time at Inter. Since he joined real he's been looking to blame others when his team under performs. Now he's doing it too at Chelsea all season. If he lost against PSG he would have had another ref reason. He need to just realise Chelsea were just not good enough today to beat bottom team in Pl. Maybe all his tactic of diverting pressure away from the team is not working as well as he thinks. And fyi, I watched the game.

Marcus2011 10 years ago

@tikie

Why don't you go troll somewhere else , really not in the mood to read your childish outbursts .

Marcus2011 10 years ago

@wolfie

If you did watch the game why was our goal disallowed ?

Jamie Rednknap ? please this guy is still sour grapes since the beginning of the season when Mourinho shut him up about Mata in live broadcast . He stood there with a stupid face . Can't take him seriously . Only one i have respect for from skysports is Gary Neville . Most neutral and unbiased , smartest and overall just best football pundit in England.

Marcus2011 10 years ago

why was this allowed ?

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited

I gave my opinion, and im not actually the only one thinking this...
You consider it as trolling ? Okay, thats your opinion.
Just know you show no class at the defeat, the worst looser of the forum, and you are proving it once again...

• History

I gave my opinion, and im not actually the only one thinking this...
You consider it as trolling ? Okay, thats your opinion.
Just know you show no class at the defeat, the worst looser of the forum, an d you are proving it by your last comment.

Marcus2011 10 years ago

@tiki you lost your class ever since you ate your words and trolls after PSG . And seems like you going to eat few more of your words when Barcelona goes out without a title . Now go on and talk about class , mate .

tiki_taka 10 years ago

Dont ruin the post, you heard my point, said yours, now move on and cry in silence.

ikoiko 10 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

@Marcus, pause the video man. Wickham is clearly onside when the shot is taken.