Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea battle Manchester United to Cristiano Ronaldo
Marcus2011 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Ridiculous or pretty much great possibility ?

Fabregas transfer to Chelsea sounded ridiculous to everyone , same was with Van Persie to United or Lampard to Man City .

Ronaldo is going to turn 30 next summer and Madrid may get tempted to cash out on superstar.

Do you think this is a next shock transfer ?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Ridiculous or pretty much great possibility ?

Fabregas transfer to Chelsea sounded ridiculous to everyone , same was with Van Persie to United or Lampard to Man City .

Do you think this is a next shock transfer ?

Comments
liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

that is photoshopped. or maybe ronaldo has some liking for chelsea and he did that. if it was true he would already be at chelsea.
it will not happen anyway.

CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Man,I don't think so.

ultimate_chav 10 years ago
Chelsea, England 3 109

Very poor photoshopping skills Marcus. You put a Ronaldo head on a player that has arms much paler than his head and that kit hes holding is 3 years ago so FAIL

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Bullsh*t.

@ultimate_chav: What makes you think Marcus did it.

ultimate_chav 10 years ago
Chelsea, England 3 109

vendetta, nothing made me think marcus did it. All I'm saying is if you're gonna add a photoshop at least add a realistic one.

back on topic I've heard Real Madrid are lining up a replacement for Ronaldo by buying Eden hazard. is this true?

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Yea, and we're going to sign Messi.

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Honestly, this has got to be the worst piece of news I've heard this year.

man_utd 10 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

I think saying it's highly unlikely would be an understatement.

Marcus2011 10 years ago Edited

Lol I found that picture on Google .
Ronaldo has good relationship with Mourinho. Fabregas hated Mourinho and Chelsea but yet phone call convinced him to join .

And Perez will be itching to sell Ronaldo at the good price and bring replacement ( someone Like Eden Hazard ) .

Abramovich would love to buy a player like Ronaldo . It is not just a player that we get , it is also brand and company on it is own . Even if Ronaldo won't be the same player on the field as during his golden days, he will still worth every penny for all the fans he will bring , sponsors and jersey sales .

• History

Lol I found that picture on Google .
Ronaldo has good relationship with Mourinho. Fabregas hated Mourinho and Chelsea but yet phone call convinced him to join .

And Perez will be itching to sell Ronaldo at the good price and bring replacement ( someone Like Eden Hazard ) .

Abramovich would love to buy a player like Ronaldo . It is not just a player that we get , it is also brand and company on it is own . Even if Ronaldo won't be the same , he will worth every penny .

JuvE19 10 years ago
Juventus, Iraq 4 385

Neither United or Chelsea are going to sing Ronaldo. He will stay in Madrid until he becomes old, and then he will move to a club in the US.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

why would madrid want to sell ronaldo ? That's nonsense. He's still the best/second best player in the world right now, you don't "cash in" on players when they're still the best. You do when they're old, useless and still have a season or two on their contract. This will not happen. Ronaldo will stay at real a few more seasons that's for sure.

Jimbet 10 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

ronaldo would still be a beast even when he reaches 33+ i think. Cashing on Ronaldo? he's an icon for Real Madrid. Hard to believe Perez would sell him but it is not impossible in football these days.

man_utd 10 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Some people legitimately think this can happen.
OK then...

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Ronaldo going to Chelsea is disgusting. If it happens, it will be 100% Perez's fault, and he will lose his position as President. The fans will not tolerate Ronaldo being sold, just like how they wouldn't tolerate Zidane being sold. Besides, he already stated that he would only go to Manchester United if he ever returned to England, and him going to United is not something I would mind.

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

^Agreed

chelsea8 10 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

mourinho is not a dumb guy, he will never buy ronaldo to replace hazard lol

TheGame 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United 104 1380

Not gonna happen. There is only one club for CR7 in England ;)

• History

Not gonna happen.

decentK 10 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

It isn't even that bad photoshop, and does it even matter how bad is it ...

Anyways I doubt this will happen.

Marcus2011 10 years ago

In all honesty never needed him or wanted him . However, he is still valuable player and will bring tons of positive from just being in the club . Chances of him coming to Chelsea are next to nothing but same odds were of Fabregas ever joining Chelsea or play under Mourinho . Now he tears the pitch back and forth giving all on the field . And We yet to see best of Fabregas

Ronaldo may go on till 40 like Ryan Giggs if his legs do not give up on him . OVer the years he has put so much load on himself . He needs to start balancing his physique and technique . Still at his 30 something he will be great addition . And I believe this transfer is possible . Money talks mates !

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

mourinho would want his buddy.