Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea agree £46m deal for Falcao!
Transfer_Window 12 years ago
Wrexham, England 33 29

One of the hottest properties in world football looks set to join Chelsea in January, according to the Daily Mirror.

The paper reports that Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao will join Roberto di Matteo's Blues in January after Roman Abramovich agreed to activate the player's eye-watering £46 million release clause to beat Manchester City to the deal.
Abramovich was convinced that the Colombian was his man by the manner in which the player tore up the Chelsea defence in a 4-1 European Super Cup thrashing before the start of the season.

Do you think this is true, will Falcao be joining Chelsea in January ?

If so, what will happen to Fernando Torres ?

Comments
ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Torres and Falcao? SICK!

regli11 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

@ramaboy10 it doest matter u can still do club transfers on fifa 13 i already put falcao on chelsea and i also put david silva because he compltes he team i no his not going to chelsea but silva is chelseas type in my opinion also mata and silva together r awsome on fifa !!!!

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Torres Back to Atletico And Falcao to Chelsea..
Fernando Loves the team that made him what he is today so i think he will have no problem to join them..
I Hope he start scoring goals like always,he does not deserve this shit..

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

He does not deserve this shit?

HAHAHAHAHAHA winning the champions league is shit! HAHAHAHAHAHA Faking idiot!

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Keisuke
Ok.. Then Paulo Fereira,Malouda,Hilario were class last year because their team won Champions league last year...
By saying he doesnt deserve this shit i mean he dont deserve to be in this form/condition and scarcely score goals not playing for chelsea..
I Know its a waste of time trying to make a 13 year old chlid to understand a few things about football but....

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Atletico sorely need the money to pay off their debts. They could care less whether the money comes from Real or Chelsea. But I think that Falcao might go to Madrid since he said it was his childhood dream. Also, Atletico need a backup striker that can provide them with goals, and just Adrian won't do. I can see a possible Higuain - Falcao switch with extra cash going to Atletico.

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

that moment when Chelsea fans saying: Man City are spending so much money oh god.

ironfist2010 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

i hope this won't happen

United_Hates_Blues 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Barca4Ever  This has nothing to do with style of play or who they lost to. You said and i quote "Cheski is a small club" This is untrue. 

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Why delete my comment??
DonAndres begin to talk shit about chelsea? Winning the champions league is shit ? WTF?

username 12 years ago

@keisuke that's you make no sense at all...

It wud be quite embarrassing holding the record for the top two biggest deal s in the epl

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

its also embarrassing by the fact that chelsea only buy their squads 

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

True! I hate it when teams just buy, buy, buy- I had respect for Chelsea, but after they won the CL they just started buying so much! I think thats also why most people don't respect teams like Manchester City, or P$G

Trollman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

ramaboy: You do know we got 60 million plus more from the FA Cup that season? That is why Chelsea spent big. Beside Barca bought Ibra for 60 million and in my opinion is as nearly as a flop in his first season as Torres' was last season.

bambhose 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 0 124

he should not come to money whores

@Trollman I agree and @ Ramaboy u should just stop saying things about other teams, I can think of a hell of a load of. bad things about Uefalona (just sed one)