Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champions League Semi Finals Prediction
Marcus2011 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Here is also a bit of analysis by Mourinho on quarter finals and semifinals. I can listen to this man talk about football everyday. So much knowledge and he knows how to deliver it to general public without being to technical.

Liverpool vs Barcelona

This is one truly tough one to guess, but Liverpool playing first game away is an advantage. I give first game draw 1-1 and second one Liverpool with their amazing crowd to beat Barcelona 2-1. Liverpool into the final.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Here is also a bit of analysis by Mourinho on quarter finals. I can listen to this man talk about football everyday. So much knowledge and he knows how to deliver it to general public without being to technical.

Liverpool vs Barcelona

This is one truly tough one to guess, but Liverpool playing first game away is an advantage. I give first game draw 1-1 and second one Liverpool with their amazing crowd to beat Barcelona 2-1. Liverpool into the final.

Comments
tiki_taka 5 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Lol I’m calm, aren’t you ? :)

A big team gets results no matter the refreiing, and does not look for excuses. Only big clubs have this mentality.

@emo So Players cannot complain even during the game ? Did you see the handball move to stop the dribble ? It’s normal to ask ref to use VAR, they didn’t went like crybabies after the game. They did justice for themselves by scoring goals....

None of the players, the fans or even the club complained after the game, that’s classy and we do it constantly...

• History

A big team gets results no matter the refreiing, and does not look for excuses. Only big clubs have this mentality.

@emo So Players cannot complain even during the game ? Did you see the handball move to stop the dribble ?

None of the players, the fans or even the club complained after the game, that’s classy and we do it constantly...

Greatone 5 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

all teams complain about refereeing regardless of results, regardless of big or small. that was bull. a big team also loses from refereeing.

Barcelona is actually (rightly so) considered a bit of a complaining team because they actively use the strategy of swarming the referee; peer pressure actually does affect referees sometime, so its a legitimate strategy. I'm pretty sure that strategy has spread to many teams and throughout the leagues. (a lot of that is thanks to pep) - not hating on it, as it is effective, but the point is, I think there is a difference in what is considered classy, the english believe a bit less in complaining during games but they generally are more open to doing it after the game.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Mind games before during and post games are Mourinho tactic, more than Pep. Klopp does the same, Cholo in fact any winner mentality coach try as he can to turn things in his team favor. Even Ole put pressure on ref while watching VAR vs PSG.
After the game with the frustration and heat you can question some calls, but to keep crying for months seem to be an English habit.
Juve or Bayern for instance got wrong offside calls and pk decisions that eleminated them, but big teams don’t look for excuses but move on, come back stronger and get revenge on the pitch...

If emo didn’t brought the fact players were angry toward ref, it wouldn’t be an issue. Now imagine if it was the opposite, all the crybabies would feel disgraced... that’s the difference.

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@tiki

Besides a trash of a bait you throw there with your smile, I am calm and said myself that I expected Barcelona to pass but here we are.

Small club mentality garnished with hypocrisy?

Of course you would not whine when you won 3-0. Why on earth would you do it? Are you even wearing trousers dude?

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Didn’t point someone in particular but since you feel attacked :)
Looks like you don’t understand Spanish, just for information one day later, things were forgotten, the heat of matches have an end, we cannot say it about everybody...
Even with VAR ref will have difficult decisions to make, if Barca lost, I wouldn’t feel disgraced either...
I despise this mentality of crybabies, I just pointed the gap of treatment favorable calls and non favorable calls crybabies can have depending on their subjectivity.
Didn’t heard you disgraced by the ref mistake by the way :) it works only one way apparently...

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

I was simply pointing out your club whines and charged at refs on the 1st chance. That has been a fact since years.

I can search for like 5 minutes and post at least 5 videos of that crap your players did reason I bothered replying to your smiley's :) :) is the following comment ''A big team gets results no matter the refreiing, and does not look for excuses. Only big clubs have this mentality.''

Which I find ironic and full of hypocrisy.

Why would I disgrace the ref anyway? If the match was 0-1 without a penalty given for Barcelona I still would not bother to say a word. You know I dislike Barcelona for getting so many calls against other clubs and so many INJUSTICES made towards other clubs and I made it known since day 1 here. I don't bother to lie neither hide my feelings and that's why nobody in my life called me two-face. I might have 100 bad perks in my book but I am not this. That is our basic difference as people, I will call you out and speak my mind no matter the consequences and that is why I got fked over in my life billion of times and now seems that is actually rewarding on my new job.

Besides I posted a thread about this game and you will see why I was expecting and a little bit hoping Barcelona would win not Liverpool but Jurgen Klopp.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Other than that, Mane dived in the box and fell easily given some free kicks. Then he slapped Vidal for no reason probably frustration, Milner charging Messi near the line while the ball was already out...

@emo that’s a Semifinal game, none of the teams are playing the naive way. I actually loved Barca impact in duels, Valverde has decided to accept the physical battle by playing Vidal instead of Arthur and by replacing Coutinho with Semedo when Liverpool were dominating the start of 2nd half...

Almost a perfect game for me, Dembele last chance is the only regret... for the ref I consider it’s part of the context...

tiki_taka 5 years ago Edited

why would I disgrace the ref anyway? If the match was 0-1 without a penalty given for Barcelona I still would not bother to say a word.

Thanks, that’s actually what I wanted to point. Don’t worry, i know how subjective you are no need to make it clearer...

You « dislike Barcelona for getting so many calls « but you don’t bother when they mistakes are against them.
Just say « you dislike Barcelona «, I already consider you as a simple hater I just wanted to make it clear for the rest of people.

If we qualify it will be even more enjoyable thanks to some Chelsea fans lol

• History

why would I disgrace the ref anyway? If the match was 0-1 without a penalty given for Barcelona I still would not bother to say a word.

Thanks, that’s actually what I wanted to point. Don’t worry, i know how subjective you are no need to make it clearer...

You « dislike Barcelona for getting so many calls « but you don’t bother when they mistakes are against them.
Just say « you dislike Barcelona «, I already consider you as a simple hater I just wanted to make it clear for the rest of people.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Ah @tiki again never seeing anything past his own giant nose. Mate, do you have selective vision too? Why do you provoke with such bull sht comment as if Barcelona never complains. So childish and full of sht that can be proven in matter of seconds with simple video footage.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Just wanted to point this hypocrisy regarding ref calls. It’s done you’re late... move on.
Glad the call was against Barca and not the opposite, all crybabies kept quiet 🤫

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Monday results with City will decide wether they should give it all against Barcelona in CL. Yet, I still find it strange why in the world city is playing on Monday. Did they have an invisible champions league fantasy game in midweek that we don’t know about?

Also, I don’t know how else Liverpool should have played when they dominated Barcelona in possession, and showed maturity. This is just one of those FIFA games when you are dominating yet other team still scores 3 goals somehow. However, I think it is down the facts that Liverpool also didn’t have a pure striker on the field. Mane and Salah are wingers.

I think playing against Barcelona, team always has to have one good striker upfront. Fermínho could have scored those chances, or stretch defense and create space for Salah and Mane.

I have little hopes, that Liverpool will get to the final because Barcelona will rest the crap out of their main players while Liverpool will be battling Newcastle tomorrow. However, fully fit and fully of energy Liverpool is capable of putting 5 agonist this Barcelona side, I have no doubt.

MichealClark 5 years ago
Arsenal, New Zealand 7 28

Liverpool this time

DarthFooty 5 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1100

Too bad global football does not have, and enforce, a rule where only the captain can approach the Ref to dispute a call. Funny though, how many times have you seen players complain about a call and the ref then overturns it? VAR can overturn a call sure, and on super rare occasions have I seen a ref reverse his own call, but for the most part, once its called, you really need to move on. " Oh I am sorry Neymar, you are right, I did get that wrong. Here let me change the call for you...……."

Easier said than done though, especially while in a heated or important match.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

@tiki hahah crybabies! Only a child would say such a thing. You remind me of one when I was growing up with. His father was a PE teacher, and he always made sure during football game, his son played for the stronger side. On top that PE teacher was referring our matches and often giving unfair calls. Then that kid had audacity to mock us and call us crybabies after winning the match or if we complaint to his daddy Ref for stupid decisions. See his dad got his job at school because kids grandpa was principal of the school. Otherwise he didn’t know jack sht about about PE and especially about football. He was a Forrest protector officer by education not PE teacher.

One day it got to my nerves finally so I waited for him after the school and kicked his ass hahaha that is the only sort of language kids like that understand.

Dynastian98 5 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

no Barca player complain about ref decisions...

How are you so hypocritical? The ENTIRE game was spent with Suarez, Messi, Pique, and Busquets jawing at the referee. Messi even rolled around like an imbecile on the ground when he was shoved by Milner, in a vain attempt to get Milner a yellow card.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

So Players cannot complain even during the game ?

Yes they can, though Barca seemed a lot more aggressive than usual on that matter. Personally, I'd rather they complain after the game than in the middle of it. You can't influence a game as much this way and most people can then chose wether they want to watch the interview in which the player complain. I mean, come on tiki, I get why you don't mind but understand us neutral. We came to see football, the beautiful game, not to see Barca player complaining to the ref every time he whistle (ok it wasn't as bad as this but you can get my idea). It doesn't change much for me but I still must say I didn't expect this from certain of those player, thats all. And yeah, I get why Messi complained about the handball (even though I don't believe Matip could have helped it) and wanted the ref to use VAR but in general there were a lot complain from Barca I thought. Not to say Liverpool player were alway more classy, Mane got lucky not to get in trouble over putting his hand on Vidal face.

Dynastian98 5 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Vidal is a cunt. He spends a large majority of the game going in on reckless tackles and trying to injure other players, and then flopping and diving when he gets touched. Mane should have slapped him harder. Vidal has been doing this shit since his Leverkusen days, he's been a piece of shit from the beginning.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Dynast Well, for sure, Vidal is a fighter and can be pretty damn brutal on the field. He deserve many of the card he had in his career no doubt but I don't really think he purposefully trying to injure other player. One could perceive he taunted Mane as well after that tackle he did on him but even so, I still don't think that was the right reaction to have. Though its hard to stay cool when you are losing 3-0 against Barca. :(

tiki_taka 5 years ago

So one talks about why being fired from work and the other on childhood upsets... lol
Is that your reasons to not be objective even toward a team you hate ? When you spend your time whining about injustices, do it both ways... that wouldn’t make you more reasonable people...

Second leg Firmino will be starting and Messi will get more space, 4-3-3. I don’t think Klopp is as naive tactically as Marcus...

Tottenham went all in in England, I don’t think Pochetino will do same tactic if he could replay the game. Could have ended 2-7

JozeV2 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

@Tiki_taka

I lured you so easily without even bothering to lie. Congrats on exposing your silly self. You are becoming the biggest e-clown after the highlight trolls :) :)

Also I never spoke of childhood upsets, I just pointed out I am not a hypocrite like you. I stand by my views and beliefs and I will accept others as long as they don't insult me. You can keep trying to lure me with personal insults but honestly why would I care? You are no-name journalist and a glory hunter that provokes others with his club success because he has no real success in his sports non existent career. So be my guest midget.

• History

@Tiki_taka

I lured you so easily without even bothering to lie. Congrats on exposing your silly self.

@Tiki_taka

I lured you so easily without even bothering to lie. Congrats on exposing your silly self. You are becoming the biggest e-clown after the highlight trolls :) :)

@Tiki_taka

Also I never spoke of childhood upsets, I just pointed out I am not a hypocrite like you. I stand by my views and beliefs and I will accept others as long as they don't insult me. Midget.