Man city/Real Madrid - Juventus/Lyon
RN Leipzig - Atl Madrid
Barcelona/Napoli - Chelsea/B Munich
Atalanta - PSG

Comments...

Comments
_Pelle_ 4 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Personally I feel like for once PSG does not get a very difficult draw, even though Man Utd draw is debatable.

If it happens, Barcelona-B Munich is easily the biggest and best game for the fans.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Personally I feel like for once PSG does not get a very difficult draw, even though Man Utd draw is debatable.

Barcelona-B Munich is easily the biggest and best game for the fans.

Louis15 4 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 0 59

PSG got lucky for ones yes. In no means is Atalanta easy, but it's better than big name teams, specially at this stage of the competition where experience has a huge importance. That being said PSG has lost to easier draws. But Yes, on paper the road to the finals seem to be easier than ever for them. Even for semis where they will go against winner of RN Leipzig - Atl Madrid.

On the other side of the bracket it's really difficult to tell. It seems like 2 semis and a final, and not 2 quarters and a semi.

If I had to bet I would say a final between PSG and Barca-Bayern (whoever wins this games). But we could very easily have an Atalanta-City final as well so who knows.

Whoever wins, it's nice to have champion's league football back!

ArgjentD 4 years ago Edited
Juventus, Kosovo 6 155

Juventus to win it all*

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

lmao, Leipzig, Atalanta or Atl.Madrid have big chances to go in final :S. In other side we have big teams who will play eachother in quarterfinals and other semifinal. Poor draw in my opinion. I would like to see a Juventus - Real Madrid/City match at least in semifinals, same with Barca vs Bayern.
Just look at those potential quarter finals: City/Real vs Juventus and Barca vs Bayern. And now look at those semifinals: Leipzig vs Atl.Madrid and Atalanta vs PSG. This is probably the best chance for PSG to get a ticket for an UCL FINAL.
Anyway, i'm going to predict that City will beat Juventus in quarters, and Bayern will beat Barcelona. I will go for Bayern to win it all against PSG in finals

Juventus to win it all

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

A few ways to look at the matchups now........

1. Who has been playing high level, competitive football since the restart? Advantages to Juve, Barca, and Real because they are still fighting for their league titles.
  2. Who has the most rested and healthy teams, with quality all over the pitch? Advantage Bayern, Man City, and PSG. With leagues wrapped up in these respective countries, they are able to spare time and work on health more than teams above.

Juve will turn it around against Lyon
Barca will come through vs Napoli
Bayern will pass on vs Chelsea, especially with the 3-0 lead right now.
PSG will handle Atalanta, but would love to see the Italian team go farther.
Atl Madrid to get past Leipzig
The Real vs City game will be BIG. City leads on aggregate and play at home this leg. They have been playing some nice football, but its not as competitive a nature as Real in La Liga right now. No disrespect to EPL, but City is not fighting for a title anymore this season. I don't like either team but I want City to beat Real... haha

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Don't know why but I feel there is a high potential of the final being Bayern Munich vs PSG this season. I also really hope City beat Real (i mean no harm my Madrid brothers), especially considering it might be City last season in the CL for a while.

And tbh, considering Real might propably be celebrating their La Liga victory, City will have more of a motivation to win since they failed to win their domestic league this season.