Juventus - Sevilla

Games to watch?

Tuesday:
Barcelona - Leverkusen
Porto - Chelsea

Wednesday:
Manchester United - Wolfsburg
Mochengladbach - Manchester City

*Of course, I'll be watching Real Madrid though.

Post your predictions, previews, and etc. Discuss.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Tuesday matches, Sept 29:

FC Barcelona - Bayer Leverkusen
BATE - AS Roma
Bayern Munich - Dynamo Zagreb
Arsenal - Olympiacos
Maccabi Tel-Aviv - Dynamo Kiev
Porto - Chelsea
Olympiacos - Valencia
Zenit - Gent

Wednesday matches, Sept 30:
Astana - Galatasaray
Schalke - PSG
Malmo - Real Madrid
Manchester United - Wolfsbburg
CSKA Moscow - PSV Eindhoven
Atletico Madrid - Benfica
Mönchengladbach - Manchester City

Juventus - Sevilla

Games to watch?

Tuesday:
Barcelona - Leverkusen
Porto - Chelsea

Wednesday:

BATE - AS Roma
Arsenal - Olympiacos
Porto - Chelsea
Olympiacos - Valencia
Zenit - Gent

Astana - Galatasaray
Schalke - PSG
Malmo - Real Madrid
Juventus - Sevilla

Games to watch?

Tuesday:
Barcelona - Leverkusen
Porto - Chelsea

Wednesday:

BATE - AS Roma
Arsenal - Olympiacos
Porto - Chelsea
Lyon - Valencia
Zenit - Gent

Astana - Galatasaray
Schalke - PSG
Malmo - Real Madrid
Juventus - Sevilla

Games to watch?

Tuesday:
Barcelona - Leverkusen
Porto - Chelsea

Wednesday:

Comments
Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Extremely odd to see Arsenal lose at home to Olympiakos. I didn't watch the game, anyone wanna summarize the game (+ the Chelsea one) for me?

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I'll do the Chelsea one.

Players were pedestrian. No intensity. Ivanovic started and Brahimi anklebroke him 100 times and finally they found the breakthrough. Willian scored a great freekick just before halftime to level the scores 1-1. Second half we weren't much better. Porto had many chances and if it wasn't for some great saves by Begovic we could've been 5 down. They scored again through a corner where all our players were ballwatching, and continued to threaten us. Their defence, Casillas and the crossbar stopped us from scoring so they won 2-1.

Willian and Begovic were the best CFC players. Imbula, Brahimi, Danilo Pereira and Aboubakar were the best for Porto.

• History

I'll do the Chelsea one.

Players were pedestrian. No intensity. Ivanovic started and Brahimi anklebroke him 100 times and finally they found the breakthrough. Willian scored a great freekick just before halftime to level the scores 1-1. Second half we weren't much better. Porto had many chances and if it wasn't for some great saves by Begovic we could've been 5 down. They scored again through a corner where all our players were ballwatching, and continued to threaten us. Their defence, Casillas and the crossbar stopped us from scoring so they won 2-1.

Willian and Begovic were the best CFC players. Imbula, Brahimi, Danilo Pereira and Aboubakar were the best for Porto.

Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Is Mourinho trying to get fired? lol

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

The times I've watched Chelsea this season, Begovic has been great. That CFC performance sounds much like the majority of their other performances. Disappointing to see how low they've fallen in such an astonishingly short period of time. Drastic changes need to be made at the club.

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

guys, do not name names. you know what i am talking about.

Salahadin 9 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

About Arsenal:
What the **** are you expecting. Same manager some philosfy years in and out. I who are not a supperter tend to like the club but grow the **** up and sack the **** already. Get klopp he is what you need.

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

our defensive back line has been poor.. we cant even defend properly and concedes on set pieces MANY MANY times now and kinda like a new CURSE.. Ospina lost his confidence i guess.. Sanchez works his @ss off in this game.. walcott did OK.. Ozil didnt make any impact on this game.. campbell dont even know what he is doing.. better loan off him elsewhere.. i just dont see how we can beat bayern with our PENETRABLE back 4..

SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

I watched the Barca/Bayer game, Bayer totally outclassed Barca in the first half and fully deserved to be 1-0 up. For some reason, Bayer then abandoned the high-press tactic that had messed up Barca and instead parked the bus. Fell asleep for two minutes, a rebound goal from Roberto and then an amazing hit from Suarez.

Also, Javier Hernandez missed another sitter. If Bayer had gone 2-0 up in the 55th minute that game probably would've ended very differently.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Agree with SunFlash!

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

Tonight Manchester United will win! Im pretty confident, we are gonna nail it.

The only thing concerns me is.... THE LORD... if he decides to have a good day then there is absolutely nothing we can do... :(

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Of course, Chicha missed the break, never miss the break vs Barça. If he scored the 3 pts would be in Leverkusen bags.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

I got some really close calls, but 1 right from Tuesday. Maccabi 0-2 Dynamo Kiev

Dynastian98 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Matches are done! City win late against Gladbach, United beat Wolfsburg, Madrid win at Malmo, Sevilla lose to Juve, and Atleti lose to Benfica.

• History

Matches are done! City win late against Gladbach, United beat Wolfsburg, Madrid win at Malmo, and Atleti lose to Benfica.

Matches are done! City win late against Gladbach, United beat Wolfsburg, Madrid win at Malmo, Sevilla lost to Juve, and Atleti lose to Benfica.

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

wel done to BPL teams.. got man city score spot on too.. Draxler was so good but LORD to lazy to be their target man upfront..

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Got 4 of them right. Porto - Chelsea ; Maccabi - Kyev ; Juventus -Sevilla and Malmö - Real Madrid .

tiki_taka 9 years ago

Fellipe Luis gave Benfica 2 goals, he has been poor since his return, Sevilla got outplayed. Nice game fromUnited, the PK Changed the dynamic of the game, City escaped with a late penalty, there was a contact but Aguero exagerated, lets say its experience...

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

I have my MANCHESTER UNITEEEEEED spot on and that all what matters!!!!

tiki_taka 9 years ago

That Juan Mate pass.

Lilywhite 9 years ago
28 468

Benfica, hope they go really far. How long has it been since Atletico lost at home in the Champions League? 10 years? Amazing from Benfica. favorite team to watch in the Champions League.

Amerr30 9 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

^I have to say, it is for me the biggest surprise of the round. I didn't watch the game so I don't know how well they did, whether it was a fluke or not but Atletico, for a third best team in Spain should do better at home.

@Tiki: The Juan Mata assist could easily be the assist of the year. It was wonderful. I mean, the nerves to pull of something like that when you're at 1-1.. Fantastic.

• History

^I have to say, it is for me the biggest surprise of the round. I didn't watch the game so I don't know how well they did, whether it was a fluke or not but Atletico, for a third best team in Spain should do better at home.

@Tiki: The Juan Mata assist could easily be the assist of the year. It was wonderful.