Champions League DRAW Results
Gennady 6 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

🏆Champions League Group Stage Draw Result:

Posted by FootyRoom on Thursday, August 30, 2018
Comments
Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@amir @baldgenius Ateltico vs City would be great game, don't think there would be a clear favorite. Atletico have been interested this season, having trouble finding their rythm at the beggining but still managing some great results. Still, they haven't been able to beat either Real nor Barca this season, so I'm not sure they could eliminate City easily.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Get the Excel spreadsheets going, i like it. i like it alot.

@Amir Liverpool would beat Real at this rate. Yes previous matchday Madrid played a B team but I can't see Real doing well this year they are in a bit of a mess whoever they face.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Emobot7

Me personally I give City a chance, but based on Atletico's strong defense, and the way they are built, I would give them favorites. That being said City are real lucky, they can only play Ajax/Schalke/Roma/Atletico, I think they would fancy their chances.

Ledley

Liverpool would beat Real at this rate. Yes previous matchday Madrid played a B team but I can't see Real doing well this year they are in a bit of a mess whoever they face.

Current form is irrelevant, February form is. Literally no one is writing Madrid to win the CL this year, which literally makes me believe they can do it 4 times in a row. The La Liga looks gone, and I'm sure anyone would love to have the likes of Modric/Ramos/Varane/Marcelo/Asensio in one team. The players know how to turn up in the Champions League, and I think that's what they're gonna do. Literally these 7 games can make a difference to a team's season, and RM has the capabilities to do it.

The fact many 2nd placed teams want Madrid is weird imo, at the end of the day RM won the CL, not Ronaldo FC.

amir_keal 5 years ago

Roma vs City
Liverpool vs Barcelona
Lyon vs Dortmund
Atletico vs Porto
Man u vs Bayern
Ajax vs Real Madrid
Schalke vs Paris
Tottenham vs Juventus

Very UEFA like lol.

Greatone 5 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

sorry, @pupper, but how is that calculated? the draw is still chance

anyone else think the champions league is under represented? we have representation from 7 nations....

its always good to see the best teams play and usually they come from the bigger leagues but.. the big leagues will just keep getting comparatively stronger and stronger with all that extra money..

3 german, 3 spanish, 4 english, 2 french, 2 italian, 1 dutch and 1 portugese team.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@greatone Yeah, I wish there were more team from other country than the top 5. At least, we got Porto and Ajax who are looking good. For all we know, they could make thing interesting. I'd rather have few team outside the top 5 who actually got a shot at making a difference in the knockout phase rather than lots of them who are sure to get eliminated in the first knockout round.

nandaYNWA 5 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

Give. Us. Real. Madrid.

Please.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@nanda Well, lets hope for you're sake that you beat them if you do draw them. :P But seriously, I doubt you will draw them, it wouldn't be very UEFA like.

Greatone 5 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

yeah exactly emobot, its getting harder and harder for teams outside of the big leagues to actually be strong enough to have a shot at even getting close, its becoming predictable and when its predictable it certainly isnt as interesting as it could be

amir_keal 5 years ago

Well apparently this is the draw

United vs Barcelona
Schalke vs Juventus
Spurs vs Real Madrid
Atletico vs PSG
Roma vs Dortmund
Ajax vs City
Liverpool vs Porto
Lyon vs Bayern

Thoughts? If this is real, well fuck UEFA

JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

United vs Barcelona would be nice to happen, IF this happens the result will surely show us if Mourinho gets the sack or stays.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

As long as we avoid Liverpool...

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

As Chelsea fan I am glad we are avoiding this competition all together. Look at all these Sharks!

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

United vs Barcelona would be nice to happen, IF this happens the result will surely show us if Mourinho gets the sack or stays.

his bus can't stop Arnautovic, how does he wants to stop that Leo guy?

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@amir Hope this is fake, though a bunch of those game would be interesting, like Real vs Tottenham, Barca vs United, Roma vs Dortmund and Atletico vs PSG. The rest would very likely mean early elimination for Lyon, Ajax, Porto and Schalke.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

MU facing Barcelona? We are so screwed

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Yep, we're done for this season

_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

@tuan_jinn: Man Utd-PSG. Where did you get Barca from?

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@tuan @pelle Yep, United will play PSG, should be an interesting game, feel like it isn't much better than Barca though. Anyway, I find it annoying than once again, the draw seem to favor the 2 spanish giant (Barcelona vs Lyon and Real vs Ajax). Other than that, BVB vs Spurs, Atletico vs Juve and Liverpool vs Bayern should all be very interesting game with lots of drama. Roma vs Porto should also be good though I don't expect much from whoever will win that one. As for City, they evaded the worst possible draw for them by getting Schalke instead of Atletico.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Lyon and Ajax are tougher than some hyped clubs if you ask me. Ajax is no joke this season.