Champions League DRAW Results
Gennady 6 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

🏆Champions League Group Stage Draw Result:

Posted by FootyRoom on Thursday, August 30, 2018
Comments
expertfootball11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Glad to see Inter finally back ! Finally some old teams coming back, like Red Star. Looking forward to this....

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

A
Dortmund
Atletico
Monaco

B
Barcelona
Tottenham
Inter

C
Liverpool
PSG
Napoli

D
Schalke
Lokomotiv
Porto

E
Bayern
Ajax
Benfica

F
City
Hoffenheim
Shakhtar

G
Real
Roma
CSKA

H
Juve
Valencia
United

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Does anyone see any surprises this year ?

Ajax - Huntelaar, Daley Blind, Tadic.
AEK Athens look like a good team.
Tipping Bayern to have a wobbly season they r in same group.

Inter Milan - A while probably since Jose s days in Italy.

Roma from last season =p ?

Porto or Galatasaray from gan easy group D!

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@amir_keal hahah we have the pot 1 teams at first place and pot 2 in 2nd except Group D.Let's see how that'll go.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago Edited
10 1583

matchups that I wish to see in knockout:

liverpool vs real madrid, moh's revenge
psg vs man utd (if qualify), just sth new
city vs atletico, pep won a lot vs mou but simeone is difficult opponent for him
roma vs barcelona, come on valverde last time was a joke

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

lol sometimes finishing first is not the safest bet. oh ucl draw so complex.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

tiki_taka

I think Liverpool have more chances to end up first of the group.

You reckon? I don't know, they have a very tight schedule in September and early October. It includes Tottenham, PSG, Southampton, Chelsea (X2), Napoli and City. Considering the money they have spent, I think that Klopp will rather focus on the League than the CL for now.

PSG to me are big dark horses. I'm not sure how they have been playing, but Tuchel is doing a lot of experimenting atm, I hear Marquinios is being played at CM and DM, and Neymar is being put at CF, CAM and even ST. I'm not sure how these moves have worked out, but it seems great and refreshing that these changes are being made. Neymar's biggest issues was he lost the ball so much and wasted his time on the wings doing skills that wasn't neccessary. If Tuchel takes these things out of his games, well then maybe we can see that this year Neymar's potential being fully utilized. From what I've seen, their schedule has also been lighter than Liverpool's.

Ledley

Think Inter are being a little over hyped. Shakhtar too, although they are always always underrated in CL, this year they surely won't get that far. Think they will get bottom. Inter can get to EL though.

Emrecan_58

Group E and F too, but yeah, we will see how things go. I'm surely expecting surprises, many of them happen in this competition.

thebaldgenius

I really want Barcelona and Dortmund, give me that and I am a happy man.

Ledley 6 years ago

Amir

Think Inter are being a little over hyped. Shakhtar too, although they are always always underrated in CL, this year they surely won't get that far. Think they will get bottom. Inter can get to EL though.

Still gives one that feeling of Nostalgia seeing them back again. Reminds of the days of Eto'o, Schneider and the team they had.

Won't go far, maybe hopefully to the knockout stages.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Valid point Amir, didn’t saw the schedule of both. But PSG start of the season is far from impressive, they won all their games but they conceded more than they should and also won thanks to late goals. Liverpool has that intensity to destroy any team in a good day but yeah maybe if Klopp rotates and decides to play only qualification rather than first place. It may be enough for PSG.

amir_keal 6 years ago

Ledley

Still gives one that feeling of Nostalgia seeing them back again. Reminds of the days of Eto'o, Schneider and the team they had.

Yeah man the Milan teams will always be remembered. I also hope they can get to the QF.

amir_keal 5 years ago

Inter you had one job. Anyways the 16 teams I thought would go through all look like they’re gonna go through.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

My prediction were on point, other than Dortmund topping their group, I predicted mostly everything that happened as of now. :P Still got a feeling Lyon is gonna go through instead of Shakhtar.

@amir I know what you mean. Beating PSV was all they needed to do to get in, but to be fair, if they couldn't even do that, they propably wouldn't have stand a chance later on in the competition. Really dissapointed but Spurs will propably be more interesting at the end of the day. :P

amir_keal 5 years ago

Agreed. I do think that only one of United/Spurs/Liverpool will make it to the next stages of the CL. This CL season is a bit better because it’s likely all the big teams won’t instantly play each other.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Inter you had one job.

yeah, the crowd was so stunned suddenly when they realized it. however I'm happy with the results 4 english teams going through the group stage. I was almost worried about EL semifinal between 4 english teams, for a while

Ledley 5 years ago

The QuarterFinal draw is going to be Brutal with the number of English teams finishing 2nd.

Ledley 5 years ago

That's a good table you got there Emo. I hope Man United really do play Bayern. They are rivals at a European level since the 99' Cup Final. I hope they meet in the QF so that Mou can get his a** sacked. Or Man Utd start playing.

Also i dont think Paris will get an easy draw. Probably an English team =D

Pupper 5 years ago
Juventus 0 214

Here’s all the odds of all possible clashes for the draw to be held next monday.

Manchester City vs Atletico Madrid is the most likely showdown (29% chance).

enter image description here

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Pupper So City will either play Atletico or a team they will be considered favorite against (Roma, Schalke or Ajax). Talking about Schalke, they can only play against Real, Barca, Juve, Paris or City. That kind of suck for them cause it would take a miracle to beat any of those team. :(

@Ledley Indeed, it would be entertaining. Bayern vs United would be something special no doubt, especially considering the pression both of their manager have to deal with outside of CL.

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

Liverpool vs madrid would be fun.
Pep needs to be careful against well drilled simeone atletico lol.
I wish the final is city vs barca or psg vs barca

amir_keal 5 years ago

If City get Atleti, there’s a strong chance 0 English teams will make it past the RO16