Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champions League draw of 16
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

enter image description here

thoughts? i'd say pretty interesting games!

Comments
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002
Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501
  • City - It will be narrow but they will manage it .
  • Juventus - old lady with their heavy tactics will simply outmuscle atletico
  • Manchester United - about 50/50 but i will go with United because Paris do tend to fkc up most stupid way possible and Jose is experienced manager in CL knockout stages.
  • Tottenham - 50/50 because Dortmund is having a good year, but Spurs should be comfortable with their style of football
  • Barcelona - come on. If Lyon wins pigs will fly!
  • Roma - Although Porto is having a great campaign, i think Italians are more ruthless and tactical.
  • Real Madrid - pigs will fly if they don't win
  • Liverpool - Man, i bet Bayern hates this draw more than LiverpooL!! No one wants to play Liverpool right now.
srk_rox 5 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

Close matches are Liverpool-Bayern , Spurs-Dortmund, Roma-Porto and Atletico-Juventus...

Liverpool are winning both the legs against Bayern. I might sound super over-confident while saying this. Our defense has reached such great heights. Injuries, opening up the defenses including bus defenses, substitutes chipping in with crucial goals... We seem to have answers for everything. Talking about leadership qualities among players..

Spurs winning this. This is a close encounter. Dortmund always falters when questions are asked by competitive teams especially in defense.

Roma-Porto: I don't really follow both these teams. Looking at their forms, it looks like Porto can pull this out in their favour.

Atletico has Costa, Lemar, Griezmann.. Looking at these big names and many more I am not going to mention here, one wonders they can do something special..
Juventus being Juventus.. they have their own way of smash and grab/referee even if they have their bad days.
In my opinion, this is the most fierce battle we can expect. Simeone will ask his players to play rough. Juventus will invent new tactics out of nothing.

Marshall2118 5 years ago
Paris Saint Germain 5 88

@Marcus2011 so basically you are saying that all the Premier ligue teams are going through? I highly doubt it...

• PSG is way above Man U... I mean come on pls... Only 1 defeat all season at Anfield by 1 goal vs a very good liverpool team. I mean, it won't be a walk in the park but if ManU goes through it will be a surprise for a lot of people.
  • Liverpool vs Bayern is perhaps the most unpredictable one. I would say 50/50. I couldn't bet on this game honestly.
  • Tottenham is a good team that can beat Dortmund for sure but I still would give the actual Bundesliga top team the upper hand. 60/40 for Dortmund
  • Yes Man city are clear favorites here, I don't think it will be narrow. Pep will manage

As for the other games:

• Roma vs Porto. Close call, I would say Porto to win
  • Atletico vs Juventus. Slight edge to Juventus. Very interesting tactical game here.
  • Ajax have been impressive, Real has not. I'll say Real but not by much.
  • Lyon has played well in this year's CL but Barca will manage I believe.
amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

City
Juventus
PSG
Spurs
Barcelona
Roma
Real Madrid
Bayern

Might change my mind on the last one, but I think that fact that Bayern are rather underdogs will get them to go through.

Gennady 5 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Manchester City
Juventus
PSG
Borussia Dortmund
Barcelona
Roma
Real Madrid
Liverpool

We'll have a very interesting quarter-finals this year!

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768
  • United will park the bus both legs, doesn’t mean they won’t concede. But if PSG commit no blatant mistakes they will go through.
  • Atletico Vs Juve is 50-50 I predict Atletico going through.
  • City and Barca are in quarters.
  • Ajax has a slight chance if Madrid keeps current form.
  • Bayern - Liverpool : 50-50 very happy to see one of these club out of the race, both are serious CL contenders.
tiki_taka 5 years ago

3 German clubs Vs 3 English clubs, Dortmund and Bayern ate playing 2nd leg at home, reason why I put a coin on both of them.

quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

that Pique.. I'd pay to watch it full

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Yep, 3 out of 4 at least will go through. If PSG beats Manchester in both legs, I will be surprised because I don't think they can and have that firepower to break the bus. Also, United will reinforce in January, and don't forget they still pulled a surprise away victory against Juventus. PSG will be full of confidence and expectations that will amount to pressure not just to win but win it in style. United doesn't have that pressure, and honestly even Mourinho leaves, I don't see them playing open all out football against one of the best attacking sides in Europe.

Marcus2011 5 years ago Edited

At times Tottenham reminds of Englands national team, so much expectations and this might just be the year they will win the trophy, but then something very stupid happens and they get knockout/or loose a final in the most ridiculous way! However, this year they do offer something a bit different that makes me think they might just edge out Dortmund out of the competition.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

At times Tottenham reminds of Englands national team, so much expectations and this might just be the year they will win the trophy, but then something very stupid happens and they get knockout/or loose a final in the most ridiculous way!

tiki_taka 5 years ago

If Barça fielded their A team vs Spurs they would have been already out. Tottenham lacks tactical awareness at the back which prevents them from breaking into semi finals...

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

If Barça fielded their A team vs Spurs they would have been already out. Tottenham lacks tactical awareness at the back which prevents them from breaking into semi finals...

PSV were already out and what happened to Inter's A team?