Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champions League draw of 16
quikzyyy 5 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

enter image description here

thoughts? i'd say pretty interesting games!

Comments
the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

I have got a feeling that ajax can pull a shocker. atletico is the kind of team that will fight till death to the final if they made it to knockout. I want to see atletico's backline tested by liverpool's front 3, defense vs offense at it's finest.

this is the best chance for everyone since madrid is on "cooldown" season.

poor utd's defence will be toyed by neymar and mbappe, expect to see some juggling at old trafford when they visit.

liverpool is definitely the team to beat europe or england.

gigiracy 5 years ago Edited
0 15

Liverpool are winning both the legs Torrent against Bayern.Gogoanime I might sound super over-confident while saying this. Our defense has reached such great heights. Injuries, opening up the defenses including bus defenses, substitutes chipping in with crucial goals... We seem to have answers for everything. Talking about leadership qualities among players..TurboTax

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Liverpool are winning both the legs against Bayern. I might sound super over-confident while saying this. Our defense has reached such great heights. Injuries, opening up the defenses including bus defenses, substitutes chipping in with crucial goals... We seem to have answers for everything. Talking about leadership qualities among players..

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

You just copied srk_rox's comment lool.

NovaRuk 5 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Apparently I heard that the draw has already been setup for the QF

But I myself won't take this draw for granted if it's the way it will turn out when it officially came out

It will be like this;

Liverpool vs Ajax

Juventus vs Porto

Manchester United vs Tottenham Hospur

Manchester City vs Barcelona

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Tottenham-Man City
Liverpool-Juve
Man utd- Barça
Porto - Ajax

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

Liverpool vs juventus would be fun
Barca vs man utd isnt bad either.

Draws that i dont prefer in qf:
Liv vs city; too often and too cautious and boring
Barca vs juventus; too early to setup a final

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Juventus vs. Barcelona won’t happen until semi or final. 100%

Barcelona will get Ajax

Jive will get Porto

And the rest however

NovaRuk 5 years ago Edited
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

I meant to say LEAKED which is this one

Could also be this one too but I think both are fake

• History
Gennady 5 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Juventus vs Ajax
Barcelona vs Liverpool
Manchester United vs Porto
Manchester City vs Tottenham

Is my prediction :)

Pupper 5 years ago
Juventus 0 214

Manchester City vs Porto
Ajax vs Manchester United
Tottenham vs Liverpool
Barcelona vs Juventus

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

It's official:

Ajax v Juventus
Liverpool v Porto
Man City v Spurs
Man Utd vs Barcelona (shit).

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Got 2 right :) Got my dream draw too, it’s been a while both clubs didn’t play.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

I don't think Barcelona is thrilled about the draw, only @tiki is because tiki sometimes doesn't understand quality of the other teams :)) . United is a very fast pace team that can hurt you with quick shift from defense to attack. Exactly, kind of play style that Barcelona always played worse against. It should be a close encounter. This one is truely 50-50 . United are a dark horse.

tiki_taka 5 years ago Edited

Lol quality? You talk about quality while you never saw English football downfall year after year having 2 or 3 Spanish finals and 6 straight winners...
I at knowledge Liverpool and City quality, but if you put them on same table as United or Tottenham, the. You have a level judgement problem :)
Reason why you thought it’s a 6 horse race until reality stroke back. If United lost to PSG without Neymar and Cavani fair and square in first leg, then yeah 50-50, 50 deluded, 50 ignorant.

Even Leganes can get a win to a top side from time to time, but then you think Leganes is quality? That’s not the way teams are judged in term of level. Barca almost raped Spurs Home 2-4 with 3 shots on posts and dozen of chances... then it was 50-50 ?

Against Liverpool it’s a 50-50, against United even at their top form, they got 0 CL winner in their squad, no quarter experience, and they aren’t facing a team off bottlers...

Lol teams quality...

• History

Lol quality? You talk about quality while you never saw English football downfall year after year having 2 or 3 Spanish finals and 6 straight winners...
I at knowledge Liverpool and City quality, but if you put them on same table as United or Tottenham, the. You have a level judgement problem :)
Reason why you thought it’s a 6 horse race until reality stroke back. If United lost to PSG without Neymar and Cavani fair and square in first leg, then yeah 50-50, 50 deluded, 50 ignorant.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

I’m part of Barca forum, clubs that we wanted to avoid :
1- Liverpool
2- Juventus
3- City
4- Ajax
5- United
6- Tottenham
7- Porto

I’m pretty happy with the draw, and I’m just laughing if you think it’s a coin flip situation. Lol at your knowledge...

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

I’m flipping a coin, hope you don’t mind!

Marcus2011 5 years ago

@tiki

Remember I told you years ago that Spanish dominance won't last because eventually EPL clubs will get rich enough to tell Barcelona and Real to go right fck themselves everytime they come knocking to get our best players so they can win CLs and then fans like you can boast about how La Liga is best in the world where in fact it is pathetic?? The league where players at times don't even get paid to play football and every year you can safely bet on either Barcelona or Real to win the league?? Yeah those times are coming fast. This year we have 4 in quarter final and slowly we are moving back where we belong hombre.

You will cough up 100 mils as minimum base bid for every top player from EPL in the future. But you can choose to live in your reality distortion field where somehow La Liga is best just because two of the richest clubs collect the finest players and win knockout competition with referee help. Good job! History remembers victors not how you won it and not like you had any self respect and pride to begin with.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

The only team that is actually good in Spain are Barcelona. Real's side are good but they are a one horse trick. I know they have Zidane now, but their season is pointless. If City and Liverpool are in La Liga, they would both be serious contenders to win it.

Although United is out of Barcelona's league, so was Roma. And we saw what happened last year. I doubt Barcelona will make the same mistake though.

Top 4 teams aren't good in LL seriously. Getafe is playing good, but they won't do anything in the CL. In fact, I don't think they will get out of the group if they get 4th. Sevilla under Machin was very predictable and they wouldn't have gotten European football if he stayed. Valencia struggle to score (although this has improved). Betis are just too inconsistent. At least teams like Arsenal, United and Chelsea seem to have a plan, whereas a lot of these teams lack stability.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

@amir Of course they will, City and Liverpool are on par with the best in Europe. I told it since last year.

While before getting there, there was no English opposition on par with Spanish top 3, and results proved it.

My point is that mr expert level, never sized any year what could be the level of a team comparing to another in Europe. Every time an English side played a Spanish he thought it’s a 50-50 and every time he got kicked.
The Leicester or Chelsea winning PL with - 85 pts won’t happen again, because England now has power horses. And people should at knowledge I’m not talking about 6 teams only 2 come on my mind. The rest should carry on working...

@Marcus Madrid are comming back stronger, best player of Chelsea is going there. And PL didn’t had Klopp-Pep type of coaches with long term approach and very good transfert staff, City hired Tixi Bergeristan and Klopp is taking most of decisions. And one cannot sleep because now competition reached a great level, not like 3 years ago when you can sleep for a month and still find yourself playing the title.

Don’t talk about level or quality, did you see Sevilla loss comming last year in CL ?

And keep your BS and crying for you, ref, draw, transfer... such a crybaby. Results are results keep crying and stop crying about City toi getting easy draws or getting lucky just stop being a sore looser...
They have been working years for it, to be able to kick Russian oil money club 6-0 fair and square.

Look at your club first, first club to break transfer records with external money, at least Barca spends what they earn sportively not having a sugar baby with dark buisness. The 6-0 ? 3 offsides, 2 handballs and one bad call ? Or you can just admit one club is doing good job and the other fucking up letting their fans crying if there is wind or rain...

tiki_taka 5 years ago

And yes I got a Spanish axed Vision, only read Spanish press, Spanish forum. Keep your overrated pundits for you. I’m not going to lick Pl clubs more then French, German, or Italians. Just because you love them.
When you are able to criticize all leagues, there is no need to get shocked if other leagues fans have things to say...
maybe if you find me annoying guess I just feel the same about your pl type of fans. Reality is maybe in the midle but till now results were one sided.