Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champion League quarter-final: Juventus vs Real
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11435

So later today, Real Madrid will be playing against Juventus, the last team that managed to eliminate them from the CL. The first game will be in Italy and it could be a good chance for Juve to get a decent results out of the first leg. Still, its difficult to know who are going to have the advantage, considering Real Madrid are still the team with some of the best result this season when it come to CL. Who is going to win and who is going to lose? Make your prediction and share your opinion on the matter!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So later today, Real Madrid will be playing against Juventus, the last team that managed to eliminate them from the CL. The first game will be in Italy and it could be a good chance for the Juve to get a decent results out of the first leg. Still, its difficult to know who are going to have the advantage, considering Real Madrid are still the team with some of the best result this season when it come to CL. Who is going to win and who is going to lose? Make your prediction and share your opinion on the matter!

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11435

@thebaldgenius Yeah, Zidane is actually a pretty good defending coach, it will be hard for Juve to score many goal against his team, especially without Dybala.

By the way guys, now that I think about it, Real Madrid actually making PSG look like they were better than Juve, since they got scored against by Paris in both leg, unlike Juventus who didn't even managed that at home.

• History

@thebaldgenius Yeah, Zidane is actually a pretty good defending coach, it will be hard for Juve to score many goal against his team, especially without Dybala.

By the way guys, now that I think about it, Real Madrid actually making PSG look like they were better than Juve, since they got scored against by Paris in both leg, unlike Juventus who didn't even managed that.

Pupper 6 years ago
Juventus 0 214

Real Madrid actually making PSG look like they were better than Juve, since they got scored against by Paris in both leg, unlike Juventus who didn't even managed that at home.

I hope you're joking with that kind of logic lol. Both PSG and Juve were miles behind to even challenge Real this season, so it's pointless to talk about which of them that was less worse.

4/4 QF already decided after the 1st match. It's true what people have been saying these days: CL doesn't really start until the semis.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Pupper Fair enough, its true theres no point comparing, especially when red card are involved. Sorry if it sounded insulting, wasn't what I meant to do. I think Juve still played real good in first half if its any consolation. :(

Pupper 6 years ago
Juventus 0 214

@Emobot7 All good :) Yeah, Juve played great in the first half. But sadly couldn't take their chances.. 2nd half was all Real's though.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@Pupper Indeed, that sadly exactly how it happened. Kinda wished Gonzalo would have managed to score on the FK. Could have turned the game on its head.

amir_keal 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Juventus are out, no way they are getting 3 goals away against robots.

Hate them or love them, RM are giants. This side is the best side in the 21st century. Better than galactico Madrid, better than Pep Barcelona, better than Jupp Bayern, better than Wenger Arsenal, better than Ferguson United, better than Carlo Milan and better than Mourinho Inter. Each player in this team has such a hard role but they make it look easy. It's easy for people to praise Modric or Marcelo but a lot of this team gets looked without much notice, such as Carvajal. One guy who doesn't even have guantree spot is Isco. People say 'Asensio' 'Bale' ' Lucas' without noticing how important that guy is. Against Juventus, the guy had 100% pass accuracy. Yes, you read that correctly. Not just sideways ones, he is the one who links attacking and midfield, so it does mean he has to make a lot of advanced passing. He even got an assist. Just wow.

Juventus did bottle though, so many key players making mistakes like Buffon and Cheliini. Manager too perhaps, weird starting XI and subs were too late imo. When Zidane makes changes you have to as well. PSG played amazing against Madrid but Zidane subs changed the game. Even though Allegri has kept Juventus higher than an ordinary manager would, it’s not to say he can’t make mistakes, and I think he repeated his mistakes from the final.

• History

Juventus are out, no way they are getting 3 goals away against robots.

Hate them or love them, RM are giants. This side is the best side in the 21st century. Better than galactico Madrid, better than Pep Barcelona, better than Jupp Bayern, better than Wenger Arsenal, better than Ferguson United, better than Carlo Milan and better than Mourinho Inter. Each player in this team has such a hard role but they make it look easy. It's easy for people to praise Modric or Marcelo but a lot of this team gets looked without much notice, such as Carvajal. One guy who doesn't even have guantree spot is Isco. People say 'Asensio' 'Bale' ' Lucas' without noticing how important that guy is. Against Juventus, the guy had 100% pass accuracy. Yes, you read that correctly. Not just sideways ones, he is the one who links attacking and midfield, so it does mean he has to make a lot of advanced passing. He even got an assist. Just wow.

Juventus did bottle though, so many key players making mistakes like Buffon and Cheliini.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@amir_keal So true about Isco, people all say that Ronaldo was sick but he its Isco and Marcelo who first do a superb link-up just before the goal. And then his pass toward CR7 and Benzema, wow, Isco is really in form at the moment. I really don't understand people who say he isn't such a good player. :U

Amerr30 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Who's expecting a good game today?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

@amerr Not me, sadly, I think its going to be a rather straighfoward game, maybe Juve will score one or two but then Real will propably score and it will end the game a bit like what happened between City and Liverpool. I doubt there will be that much tension anyway. I dunno what is gonna be more interesting between this and Bayern vs Sevilla tbf.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

Forget what I said. Its gonna be a good game.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Nah RM won’t lose the tie. They’ve got this still.

Although I love the Juventus change, and this shows that if even one of the original 11 is missing then Madrid will get punished.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I can just imagine now how motivated Juve players are ATM, surely Roma's win yesterday made them believe!

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

damn this season ucl, even paul the octopus can't predict this outcome.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Paul had better predictions than all of us on this forum, RIP :(

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

No wayyyyyyyyy

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11435

Real Madrid vs Juventus a nutshell:
enter image description here