{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Champion League 2021/22 Group Stage Draw
Comments
Gennady 3 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

If Ronaldo actually joins Man City ....

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@Gennady Holy sh... hadn't thought of that, it would be mad, Messi + Neymar vs Ronaldo in CL. :U

Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1858

Now that the cops are in the UCL, they can stop teams like Madrid from being favoured by referees.
We can get our revenge on City

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Now that the cops are in the UCL, they can stop teams like Madrid from being favoured by referees

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Group B, ouch!!!!

Emrecan_58 3 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

We got an average group. I believe we have a chance to qualify. Group B seems like the Group of Death.

• History

We got an average group. I believe we have a chance to qualify.

DarthFooty 3 years ago

@Emrecan_58 A lot depends on which Ajax and Sporting CP show up. Would be cool to see Besikas get through.

SunFlash 3 years ago
USA 19 3260

United got niced. No easy games but should be topping that.

Besiktas 149 3375

@DarthFooty Yeah that's true. I just wish we could play with full capacity. Fan support was one of our biggest strengths. We did well during our last 2 UCL groups in the last 5 years, one of them being unbeaten leaders.

• History

@DarthFooty Yeah that's true. I just wish we could play with full capacity. Fan support was one of our biggest strengths. We did well during our last 2 UCL groups, one of them being unbeaten leaders a few years ago.

Emrecan_58 3 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

We're totally fucked against Ajax. We have 8 of our starters missing as they're all injured and we have noone to play in some positions so we will have to include players from youth. This was also the main reason we lost to Dortmund. I just hope there'll be no disasters...
For the first time in my life, I'm literally scared before a game :(
enter image description here

Besiktas 149 3375

Holy shit Pjanic and Salih Ucan are also injured in today"s game. I don't think I will have the courage to watch Ajax game...

Edit: Oğuzhan Ozyakup and Atiba are also injured today it seems. Something's seriously wrong with us.

• History

Holy shit Pjanic is also injured in today"s game. I don't think I will have the courage to watch Ajax game...

Holy shit Pjanic and Salih Ucan are also injured in today"s game. I don't think I will have the courage to watch Ajax game...

Edit: Oğuzhan Ozyakup and Atiba are also injured today it seems.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@Emre Damn, that sound really bad. Don't think you got a shot at winning, just hope it won't be a massacre at least. :(

Besiktas 149 3375

Can't we forfeit? These are the players left for Ajax game... 10 players haha, 2 of them are goalkeepers... Ffs.

• History

Can't we forfeit? These are the players left for Ajax game...

Emobot7 3 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Emrecan Damn, guess you'll have to rely on academy player to field a full eleven... thats pretty ridiculous at this point.

Edit: Wait... I just realized, player have to be registered in the UEFA at the beggining of the season, right? Hope UEFA give you guys some leeway otherwise its gonna be ugly...

• History

@Emrecan Damn, guess you'll have to rely on academy player to field a full eleven... thats pretty ridiculous at this point.

Edit: Wait... I just realized, player have to be registered in the UEFA at the beggining of the season, right? Hope Uefa give you guys some leeway otherwise its gonna be ugly...

Emrecan_58 3 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

We included players from our youth squad. That's allowed. Let's hope for the best...

DarthFooty 3 years ago

Whoa Real Madrid....... Sheriff leading group D!!!!

Emrecan_58 3 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

^ Team of the year for sure. Just amazing.

Algerino 3 years ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

lol

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

@DarthFooty There's a new Sheriff in town and none of the big boys are safe.

@Emre Also, Besiktas didn't get spanked too hard in the end by Ajax. How you feel about the results?

expertfootball11 3 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Real Madrid hasn't fully recovered from Ronaldo's departure, 3 years on. Imagine Barcelona without Messi now. Let's see how Barca does tonight, but all indicators point towards a 10 year trauma...

Besiktas 149 3375

@Emobot

I'm actually a bit disappointed and angry. We knew we were going to lose anyway but the way we lost wasn't cool. Our clean goal was cancelled for no reason. Even the Ajax manager said after the game it was a clean goal. Batshuayi were able to play but he missed two clear goal opportunities.
Anyways I'm pretty sure we will in in İstanbul when our squad is complete.
But qualification for Round of 16 is not looking very possible atm. We'll get the 3rd place and go on to win Europa League hopefully (considering no injuries)

• History

@Emobot

I'm actually a bit disappointed and angry. We knew we were going to lose anyway but the way we lost wasn't cool. Our clean goal was cancelled for no reason. Even the Ajax manager said after the game it was a clean goal. Batshuayi were able to play but he missed two clear goal opportunities.
Anyways I'm pretty sure we will in in İstanbul when our squad is complete.