Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Can't wait til the start of the season
KingHenry 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Hey everyone. My first ever post on the forum just to share my frustration. Euro is now over. Even if it was a good football fix, it couldn't replace the thrill that is supporting the team I love the most.
During this year of 2012 I felt we had already an amazing team, and that all we lacked were a great LB, LW and back up for RVP. We now have giroud and podolski, all we need is a great LB after losing ashley cole and clichy. Right now i feel arsenal with wilshere coming back can be dominating this season in both EPL and CL. That's why i can't wait until summer holidays are finally over so i can see what the gunners can achieve this season.
What are your expectations for your team ? And do you also miss football ?

Comments
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Expectations for Valencia: third place, quarterfinals in CL and finals Copa del Rey

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

wilshere undergoes surgery if im not mistaken.. Early september he'll be back.. my expectations are for the Gunners to win a title especially EPL or UCL.. 

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

treble !!

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

@ raimondo90 and Soldado will score the 3rd most goals in La Liga

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

arsenal will have such a good squad. they will definitely be contenders for the PL and CL. well, any major trophy. 

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@kingHenry: I like your optimism. The minimum I expect for us next year is great football. For me, that is the most important thing. That said, I also expect us to get a trophy next year... unfortunately it won't be the PL or UCL. I don't think we're there yet. But if we keep to our philosophy we have a good group developing here. One warning though, Arsenal may hold RVP to his contract but I don't believe he is going to re-sing at this point. So if he stays, next year will probably be his last in the famous red&white.

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Hoping for a trophy,. that would be epic