Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Can we make it.
xFarghaly 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 17 78

So, the talk about Arsenal in 4th. Can it happen, will Chelsea get 5th? In my opinion it looks like Tottenham can actually make it 3rd. Well Done. Keep AVB.

Comments
xFarghaly 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 17 78

I want to hear from Footaholic and Lodatz

xFarghaly 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 17 78

Got ten matches left in the PL expecting at lease 7 wins. Too hard? 4 OK and hard matches are: Swansea, Everton, Newcastle, and ....Man United.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Hassan, last time I heard Spurs have some tough fixtures left. Tougher tha Arsenal's. Our fixture are hard too. We have to go against Swansea, Liverpool, Tottenham and more. With luck on your side and with Rafail on our side, you might make it.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Yes, they can.

For all the talk of crisis, Arsenal are not actually doing that badly. They're playing well, if not brilliantly, and they also have a nicer run-in to the end of the season than either Chelsea or Spurs. That doesn't just mean that they have easier games ahead, it also means they've gotten the harder games behind them, and are still only 5 points off 4th place.

Few teams in the league play with as much teamwork as the Gunners, even if they no longer have the quality they once did, and Wenger is still a fantastic coach. By contrast, and I think even die-hard Chelsea fans would agree, the Blues are a collection of stars still learning how to play together, and still awaiting a good system to adopt -- the issues caused by multiple managers.

So, yes, they certainly can get 4th, and there's no guarantee of any kind that they can't even get 3rd.

It's just going to be harder than ever before. We'll see if they're up to it.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Oh yeah, and we're facing ManUtd as well.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Spurs have got Liverpool next week, Man City at Home and Chelsea away to come, and we also have to play both Swansea and Everton as well I believe so I wouldn't count Spurs slot in the CL as done and dusted which means Arsenal still have a big chance of even taking 3rd. After last season nothing can be taken for granted.

20ROBINVANPERSIE 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 26 349

I THINK THIS WILL BE THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS YOU GUYS WONT BE THROUGH TO CHAMPIONS

1.ManUnited
2.Tottenham
3.Mancity
4.Chelsea
5.Arsenal

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

No.

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

20robinvanpersie you got it wrong its like this

1. man u
  2. city
  3. spurs
    4.chelsea
    5.Arsenal/Everton
quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

when u look that Tottenham is still facing:Liverpool(away),Swansea(away),Everton(home),Chelsea(away),Man City(home) that's at least 15 hard points to fight for.
when u look that Chelsea is still facing:Tottenham(home),Liverpool(away),Swansea(home),Man United(away),Everton(home) that's at least 15 hard points to fight for. (AGAIN)
when u look that City is still facing:Liverpool(home),Chelsea(home),Everton(away),Man United(away) that's at least 12 hard points to fight for.
when u look that Arsenal is still facing:Swansea(away),Everton(home)Man United(home)... same story. 
the race for the champions league is still open, I think we got easier draw for last matches but we need to win them! My prediction for the end

1. United
  2. City
  3. Chelsea
  4. Arsenal
xFarghaly 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 17 78

I hope we can do it, good luck Spurs and Blues (:.

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

I just wish QPR doesn't get relegated.

Falconryman1 11 years ago
Arsenal 1 161

It's looking more unlikely. But it can still happen. Spurs were 10 points clear of us last season and we still managed to pull through. Who knows!

COYSPURS2008 11 years ago
76 540

20robin.. were not overcoming city.. not this season, not yet ;)