{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Can we do something about this spam?
Greatone 5 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

who likes the constant spam?

Comments
amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Yeah, something needs to be done. It's been happening for too long.

raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Yep, every time I open this forum I'm greeted with about 5 spam posts. It's becoming annoying having to delete those before being able to check any recent posts.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Come on guys don’t be so harsh and asking footryoom to take action. Actually, I have grown fond of @tiki_taka overtime.

Greatone 5 years ago

nah its all good, the votes clearly show that people like spam between the cheeks - my assumption is that it's too easy for spam bots to create an account and start creating new threads, I'm not being harsh, just bringing attention to the fact that people such as myself do not like seeing it constantly and that we would like something to be done eventually

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Cheers for bringing this up. We've informed the FR office about it just then, awaiting their response.

FootyRoom 5 years ago
36 175

We've deployed a couple of fixes that should help with the situation. If it's not enough we have a few more things we can do. Thanks for raising concern guys!

Greatone 5 years ago

Thanks bois! I hope the footyroom account voted in the poll ;)

Marcus2011 5 years ago

I still wonder what causes my page automatically to take me to some spam “winner” page everytime I go to footyrooms videos on my phone. I cleaned my cookies, history and etc. Does anyone else experience same?

Benchod 5 years ago
Barcelona 3 294

Well sometimes. But I also hear some retarded b*tch saying " congratulations" out of nowhere

richie4321 5 years ago
Manchester United, Philippines 0 30

Spamming is prohibited and anyone who commits this should be penalized. It's so irritating seeing these kind of posts.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Everytime i logging in through my phone then go to watch highlights, it automatically transfers me into some bull sht website! It happens over and over and over again . I am not lucky winner and I don’t wish to be one.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I am not lucky winner and I don’t wish to be one.

:D:D:D:D. I feel you :(