Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Can footyroom get rid of the annoying candy crush advert on every single damn page?
spanish 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Spain 14 343

I haven't been on footyroom for a while but every single page I go onto now shows me an annoying candy crush advert which is really bloody pissing me off. I use footyroom on my phone so I'm not sure if web users have the same problem as me but when I click the cross button on the candy crush advert it directs me to a new page because the cross button is so damn tiny unless I zoom in fully. There's also another advert which usually pops up and directs you to a fake iPhone competition whatever which also pissed me off when I try to go onto a comment section.

So please can footyroom address this problem and can anyone also comment if you're facing this issue.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I haven't been on footyroom for a whole but every single page I go onto now shows me an annoying candy crush advert which is really bloody pissing me off. I use footyroom on my phone so I'm not sure if web users have the same problem as me but when I click the cross button on the candy crush advert it directs me to a new page because the cross button is so damn tiny unless I zoom in fully. There's also another advert which usually pops up and directs you to a fake iPhone competition whatever which also pissed me off when I try to go onto a comment section.

So please can footyroom address this problem and can anyone also comment if you're facing this issue.

Comments
louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

Sorry. I do not have this problem.

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Sorry. I do not have this problem.

spanish 8 years ago

enter image description here

spanish 8 years ago

Here is an example guys I have to click that piss taking cross button every time I switch pages.

NovaRuk 8 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

I never use iPhone before so I don't exactly know. Adblock?

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Yeah, it pisses me off too

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

I'm using ipad and it's got a different advert doing that. It is annoying coz it takes 3 seconds holding the cclose button to close it otherwise it takes me to the page

spanish 8 years ago

@novaruk, it's not hot to do with Adblock because whenever I use the web browser on my iPhone no ads pop up but when I search footyroom it gives the candy crush advert which is annoying.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Exactly, this is annoying as hell on iPhone, any suggestions?

tuan_jinn 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Actually it's true. Everytime I use it on the phone, it kills me. It's understandable to have ADs, but after you close it, it shouldn't pop up anymore.... I hate it. Will report to FR too, I will change this to feedback and suggestion.

On normal PC and if you use any browser, just use Adblock plus (everyone uses it).

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Actually it's true. Everytime I use it on the phone, it kills me.... I hate it. Will report to FR too.

On normal PC and if you use any browser, just use Adblock plus (everyone uses it).

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

i have never tried opening footyroom using my phone nor any sorts of gadget.. :P only PC...

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

I am using it a lot nowadays because I am not at home and indeed this advert is becoming annoying!

FootyRoom 8 years ago
36 175

Sorry for this, it was not supposed to happen. We'll get rid of it or put a frequency cap of once per 2 days.

Thanks a lot for this report.