Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Brendan Rodgers - The New Liverpool Manager.
LFC4LIFE 12 years ago
Liverpool, Croatia 7 25

Well Liverpool are set to announce Swansea's Brendan Rodgers as our new head coach and to be honest I'm disappointed :( I was actually hoping for AVB to take charge. Your thoughts ?

Comments
GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

I think he'll do well. But I feel sorry for Swansea. I absolutely love watching them play. I hope their new manager has the same beliefs as Brendan Rogers. 

Ronaldo-R9 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 19 337

Congratz Liverpool , now lets hope for you guys to play CL ;)

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

That's surprising. I thought it would be Martinez or perhaps Benitez. But it is just a matter of time until the next glory for The Reds. I am really hoping for Gerrard to win the EPL title at least once as a captain before his retirement. 

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

let's hope he will shine!

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

That decision to hire brendan is good, he really can manage a team like sweansea becoming underdog

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Hoping that he sign his former players  Leon Britton, Joe Allen and Gylfi Sigurdson

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

@WTH Vorm too :=

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

No I think you made the right decision because AVB is young and it was his first year as manager.

Rodgers is an amazing guy who motivates Swansea to create such great football.

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Actually he's a good manager,Swansea plays like BARCA!!!!These are latest pictures released!!

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

Will be interesting to see him because his philosophy of playing football is completely different than Dalglish's. 

rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

Liverpool have a long way to go and they shouldn't blame their problems on Rogers the way they did to Hodgson.