Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Breaking News : Manchester City signs Ottamendi for 45M euros !
tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

5 year contract.
Argentinian centre-back Nicolas Otamendi is set to become a Manchester City man. According to Sky Sports, the player will sign a five-year deal with the Citizens.After Mangala passed on forming part of the deal, City have had to splash out 45 million euros to secure the player.Valencia will now have to get to work on finding someone to accompany Mustafi in the centre of their defensive line. Garay is one of the players under consideration, but it will not be easy to prise him away from Zenit.

Manchester United biggest mistake this season imo not to sign him and waste their time with unlikely Ramos move.

1 Week earlier : ( From Marca )

The jig is up. On Friday Nicolás Otamendi told Nuno what he didn't have the balls to in Germany. Having gone through the motions earlier in the summer, the Argentinian centre-back landed a metaphorical kick in his coach and teammates' teeth ahead of Valencia's match against their B-team at the Mestalla: "Don't select me anymore, gaffer. I'm not going to play; I've got big money at stake". To which Nuno replied, "I'm not going to force you into anything. I want committed people".

After this conversation, Nuno informed the rest of the squad about Otamendi's decision and promptly moved on - just like he did last year when Jérémy Mathieu downed tools in pre-season.
There looks to be no turning back for the Argentine. Otamendi's mind is squarely on the fortune he stands to earn in the Premier League and he is determined to leave. As a result, despite the defender's vast ability and influence, Nuno has no choice but to count him out.

Otamendi's camp continue to make moves behind the scenes in a bid to engineer an exit sooner rather than later. Manchester City have now reportedly joined rivals United in the chase for the 27-year-old's signature, with a €45m bid in the offing.

Ps : Nuno Esperito Santo is Valencia actual coach.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

5 year contract.

Argentinian centre-back Nicolas Otamendi is set to become a Manchester City man. According to Sky Sports, the player will sign a five-year deal with the Citizens.

After Mangala passed on forming part of the deal, City have had to splash out 45 million euros to secure the player.

Valencia will now have to get to work on finding someone to accompany Mustafi in the centre of their defensive line. Garay is one of the players under consideration, but it will not be easy to prise him away from Zenit.

Manchester United biggest mistake this season imo not to sign him and waste their time with unlikely Ramos move.

5 year contract.
Argentinian centre-back Nicolas Otamendi is set to become a Manchester City man. According to Sky Sports, the player will sign a five-year deal with the Citizens.After Mangala passed on forming part of the deal, City have had to splash out 45 million euros to secure the player.Valencia will now have to get to work on finding someone to accompany Mustafi in the centre of their defensive line. Garay is one of the players under consideration, but it will not be easy to prise him away from Zenit.

1 Week earlier : ( From Marca )

The jig is up. On Friday Nicolás Otamendi told Nuno what he didn't have the balls to in Germany. Having gone through the motions earlier in the summer, the Argentinian centre-back landed a metaphorical kick in his coach and teammates' teeth ahead of Valencia's match against their B-team at the Mestalla: "Don't select me anymore, gaffer. I'm not going to play; I've got big money at stake". To which Nuno replied, "I'm not going to force you into anything. I want committed people".
After this conversation, Nuno informed the rest of the squad about Otamendi's decision and promptly moved on - just like he did last year when Jérémy Mathieu downed tools in pre-season.
There looks to be no turning back for the Argentine. Otamendi's mind is squarely on the fortune he stands to earn in the Premier League and he is determined to leave. As a result, despite the defender's vast ability and influence, Nuno has no choice but to count him out.
Otamendi's camp continue to make moves behind the scenes in a bid to engineer an exit sooner rather than later. Manchester City have now reportedly joined rivals United in the chase for the 27-year-old's signature, with a €45m bid in the offing.

Comments
tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768