Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bradford City's forgotten scalps of the Capital one cup.
COYSPURS2008 11 years ago
76 540

When we mention Bradford city in the league cup we think of them eliminating Wigan, Arsenal and Villa..but what we forgot is the ones they eliminated before them, witch is actually quite amazing but forgotten because of there EPL scalps.

Bradford started there run at League one Notts County, and remember.. Notts is a division Higher then Bradford, Notts is in league one while Bradford is in league 2. They won 1-0 in EXTRA TIME!

Then Bradford traveled to Championship Watford and won 2-1! Bradford and watford are 2 divisions apart.

Then Bradford Defeated Burton Albion of League 2, and defeated them 2-0 at home. That was the only match where the divisions for Bradford were even, all of there other opponents are in higher divisions then them.

And then we all know the story from there.

Traveled to Wigan, beat them on penalties, Hosted Arsenal, Beat them on Penalties, Hammered Aston Villa and beat them on aggregate, and on the the final vs PREMIERSHIP SWANSEA. what a cap off to there campaign that will be.

Comments
COYSPURS2008 11 years ago
76 540

Sorry they didnt beat Burton 2-0 they beat them 3-2.
whoops.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

It'll be a good final. 

I think Swansea will win, but not because Bradford are crap; I just think Laudrup has Swansea playing with more organization and patience than the teams Bradford have beaten. I think Swansea will give Bradford less of a chance to cause an upset.

Of course, it's still true that Arsenal heavily dominated the game against Bradford, so anything can happen. I just don't see Swansea slipping up in the same way. They're more disciplined, I feel.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

I wouldn't mind seeing Swansea win it either. It is their centenary year after all. It would be a touching moment for all fans.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

all *Swansea fans.